JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The sick minds of the McCann-haters EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The sick minds of the McCann-haters

+11
Rose
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
barbiecar
Maggs
Anita
lily
bb1
15 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters Empty The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:14 am

This is the face they show the world:

http://regretsandramblings.com/the-hateful-world-of-social-networking/

Then they whine because the media don't want to know about them.

They tell each other there must be a 'superinjunction' to stop their 'truth' coming out.

Do they actually think they are regarded as anything other than nasty, obsessive lunatics by the real world?

This round-up of their tweets says all that is needed about them:

http://regretsandramblings.com/the-hateful-world-of-social-networking/

I suggest normal, decent people don't read their obscene and vicious remarks while eating; they will be disgusted by the forkers.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu May 17, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters Empty Re: The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

OMG, if we saw that one of our members had posted something like that, we would be horrified. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters Empty Re: The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  Anita Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 am

Disgusting the lot of them mad
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 pm

lily wrote:OMG, if we saw that one of our members had posted something like that, we would be horrified. mad
Its as sick to repeat it Lily, IMO vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 pm

What a pile of sickos, Maggs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 pm

I am sure the link to that collection will be being sent to the media - not that they need telling what the forkers are like.

I find it deeply hypocritical that the self-styled 'thoughful' haters think they are a cut about the bottom-feeders.

They're not, they are all the same. They all dance to the same drum.

I hate them McCanns.

Make her be dead, she's got to be dead, if she isn't dead then my life will be ruined.

I hate them McCanns.

God bless Gonc.

They're all the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Another good post:

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.com/2011/08/researchers-guide-to-rumour-spotting.html

All the My Aunt's hairdresser's neighbour's neice said, squad really ought to read it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Another good post:

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.com/2011/08/researchers-guide-to-rumour-spotting.html

All the My Aunt's hairdresser's neighbour's neice said, squad really ought to read it.

Good one. Well done, to you know who you are. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Someone's cage is rattled:

silkcut says:
and your point is what exactly? that there are idiots and trolls on the internet? so whats new? nothing at all

unless of course you are trying to tar everyone with the same brush, you know those types and people asking questions

i could drum up quite a few awful things posted by so called mccann supporters

Really? I have never, ever seen the people who support Madeleine and her family say things like:

silkcut says:
mccanns are sleeping with bitter scared mouths and minds they have been for 4 years, they shouldnt have conned the world, text them to say you are happy though lolol

at the end of the day hotrod who cares what you post your a charlatan a liar a defender of the perversion of the course of justice and just in general a total w* nker, oh and a narcissit just like your heroes, thats all really - your posts mean JACK SH*T to all on here, deal with it, NO ON CARES COS YOU ARE AN IMBECILE to any degree imagined jesus christ would be ashamed of you for the lies and you should BE ASHAMED THAT YOU EVEN BROUGH JESUS NAME into you pathetic little kate and gerry are part of the 2nd coming scenarios you sad little F*CK

ok off now LOLOL

Quite a few people have been saving her abusive posts Pcorneater

**foul language from forker**
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:16 pm

That there is the creme de la creme of your pitchforker.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Got a way with words, hasn't she?

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 8, 2011 10:35 PMgoodnite good morning ranc id blood moneymonkey prostitutes xxxxxxx enjoy your and have fun s*ckinggerys d*ck lol

I hesitated about putting that in public, but hey, why should she get away with pretending she isn't one of the most foul-mouthed, abusive posters in this part of the net.

Quite a lot of her posts are even worse, and too obscene to put in public.

You could fill an entire book with her ramblings, swearing, and general foul abuse - maybe someone will one of these days, to show what forkers are really like?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Got a way with words, hasn't she?

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 8, 2011 10:35 PMgoodnite good morning ranc id blood moneymonkey prostitutes xxxxxxx enjoy your and have fun s*ckinggerys d*ck lol

I hesitated about putting that in public, but hey, why should she get away with pretending she isn't one of the most foul-mouthed, abusive posters in this part of the net.

Quite a lot of her posts are even worse, and too obscene to put in public.

You could fill an entire book with her ramblings, swearing, and general foul abuse - maybe someone will one of these days, to show what forkers are really like?

She seems to like talking about prostitutes and filth doesn't she? hmmm Makes you wonder what profession she is in Twisted Evil
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes, she does it a lot.

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 10:07 PMnight all good people
leaving this scene monkey culled troll infested scene for the night

and saying an early good morning for the prost tute monkeys who do their work all day every day in reporting all posts lololol what is their problem? sad old cows and idiots - you will NEVER EVER cull any discussion on this case, stick that up your arrises cos its there to stay, the discussion

Lovely supporters Gonc has Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Panorama on now about cyber bullying.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am

I've agonised about putting this in public; it comes straight from Hell, frankly, and the thing that wrote it should be locked up in a secure unit for the rest of its vile, useless life.

But on balance, what that abomination LaffinThug VVV Headless Horseman Javeline, etc., posted last night needs to be seen by anyone who still deludes themselves that forkers are not the spawn of Satan.

Warning - do NOT click this link if you are easily upset.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/14/67/69/80/sickth10.png
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:14 pm

JillyCL JillyCL
@
@RingoStarfish Why am I not surprised you don't get @RothleyPillow's snappy satirical humour? #McCann #Dim #HiredHelp
2 hours ago

'Snappy satirical humour'? What is in the slightest bit satirical or funny about that freak's sick ravings?

The sick minds of the McCann-haters Pilloc10

They do know the media read the filth they churn out? And then they wonder why doors slam in their hater faces.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm

A detailed report on the hate campaign is now here:

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50565437/Main%20Page

Should come in handy for the media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Amazing how many of them are like this:

Veniviedivici - Content Warning

Understandable, after the abominations he was posting last night.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

My, that JCL's a nasty piece of work:

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50671616/JillyCL#JillyCLcommentstoMcCannSupporters

Dreadful, from a woman of her age.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Mind you, Gavin the drag queen is even worse:

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50578679/Fat_Salz
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Here's the thing, right thinking people may post things they disagree with, there have been times when the old wind up gear is engaged and we have a barney, but spitting obscentities into cyberspace doesn't happen does it?

There's a reason for that, in my first sentence "right thinking"

This is why Bennett is facing court tomorrrow, he isn't right thinking.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, look at the foul 'theories' Bennett has conjured up out of his sick head. He's as bad as the rest of them, he just effs and blinds less.

When you see all their posts collected together like that, you realise what bottom-feeders they are. I am sure the media will find it valuable over the coming days.

Incidentally, it seems to be getting a lot of viewers, once or twice I've been timed out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Well worth a read:

http://regretsandramblings.com/resources/independent-parliamentary-inquiry-into-stalking-law-reform/

Fingers crossed, Bennett and his gang will, in future, be dealt with by the CRIMINAL courts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:42 pm

bb1 wrote:Well worth a read:

http://regretsandramblings.com/resources/independent-parliamentary-inquiry-into-stalking-law-reform/

Fingers crossed, Bennett and his gang will, in future, be dealt with by the CRIMINAL courts.

That won't be just Bennett. This will cover internet abuse as well as more direct contact.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:12 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next