JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The sick minds of the McCann-haters

+11
Rose
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
barbiecar
Maggs
Anita
lily
bb1
15 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 Empty Re: The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 am

Just ignore it. It's been around for years - that the forkers have forgotten that they have read it several times already, says all that needs said about them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 Empty Re: The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:30 am

Look - the date it was first posted is even on it:

Sep 21, 2007

IT IS FOUR AND A HALF YEARS OLD

The forkers have forgotten they have read and reread it, and produced it as if its new every single time.

It really is not worth the keystrokes to be annoyed about.

ETA - it isn't even accurate -

The father claimed his sleeping child was abducted by a gang wielding guns and grenades as he was about to get into a taxi to fly home to the UK . The gang beat and tortured the family and then demanded £100,000 ransom. the father then left pakistan claiming innocence and cannot now be found. He did a McCann - legging it before the cops paid him a visit with shiny bracelets

It turned out that the poor man was working with the authorities to raise the ransom; he had to put up with that sort of abuse from brain-dead forkers to get his son back.

The only people who saw 'shiny bracelets' were the kidnappers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 am

Here we are:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259331/Sahil-Saeed-The-gamble-saved-kidnapped-Pakistani-boy.html

The high stakes gamble that saved Sahil: How a frantic father and a rucksack stuffed with cash lured the five-year-old's abductors into a daring trap

I suggest the pitchforkers read it; it might make them think twice about the rubbish they churn out endlessly.

Far from 'doing a runner', Sahil's father was working with the police from several different nations - including the UK, Spain and France, as he had to make the money drop in Paris.

I don't suppose the forkers will find the truth so rib-ticklingly funny.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 pm

silkcut says:
well modrod you have sunk to an almighty low tonight

posting on sky news that me and my ilk issue death threats wash your scummy mouth out you 100% disgusting desperate PRICK of the highest order, u disgust me
============

Posted by: emilyb3. on February 8, 2012 8:35 PMmodrod 8 30 wt f me and my ilk involved in death threats??? youre a total pri ck of the highest order, actually u surpass the highest order when you are so desperate to accuse me of that your punishment will be to eat your own balls, your off the orbit of sanity on this planet at the very least

=========================

Dear me! Who rattled her cage? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post61988.html?sid=0088537054554110e5cd4013d6789d52#p61988

Mike Hardy It is infinitely more impotant to reserve your hatred and displeasure for the miriad of people who have, and clearly still ARE, protecting and promoting them; their powerful lawyers, lackeys and general lickspittles; not forgetting the never-ending list of non-entities who have made the McCanns their cause celebre.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, no more gibbers from apeman about soap, sodomy and neck-snapping, then?

Oh, and impotant? Freudian Slip cos he got knocked back by the gorillas?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Asking: How Come Some People Dislike The McCanns So Much?
by Annabel

....which of course, has given them an excuse for yet another bilefest. And they wonder why they are called 'haters'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 pm

They are all in very bad moods today, HB - I am not sure why.

Well, there is the business of them making total idiots of themselves over the fake NOTW site.

Oh, and Brown has been on her travels for nearly a week now, and all she has done is get her piccie taken with Bennett the day before he blew both his feet off in court, and Gonc, who is over his head in trouble.

Outside a fish restaurant, of all the bad choices to make.

And Donal McIntyre thinks they're a bunch of nutters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Lord spare us, they must be desperate, they have dug out this old chestnut again:

Justice4maddie Seeking justice
Lets see how brave you are DonalMacintyre how long would he and his pals #McCann would sit on a plane after sniffer dog indicates to a bomb

By their logic, the plane would be taken out of service forever, and turned into tin cans, because a dog woofed.

In real life, the Bomb Squad people come in and either find, and deal with any explosive, or find nothing, and the plane takes off.

Hateworld is a very strange place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm

justice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@Bridgiew Very true, then put off going to HUELVA until bank holiday, streets abandoned ,but acid baths still open #mccann

What, like the municipal swimming pool? Stupid ghoul.

The copper plant at Huela:

The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 2 Atlantic%20Copper%20-%20Huelva%203

So, with it being a holiday, there would be no security at the plant, and just in case anyone wanted to dispose of an unwanted relative, none of the acid by-products would be protected, they would all be left uncovered and unguarded for the day?

No-one at the plant would be worried about air pollution? Environmental damage to the nearby national nature reserve? Tourism? Anything?

Why are forkers so, so, SO STUPID?

Well remembered, HB, I thought we had that. Dogs really are just dogs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Very true, then put off going to HUELVA until bank holiday, streets abandoned ,but acid baths still open #mccann

Oh, it's quite a spa type place, you know. Skin exfoliation, wrinkle removal, you name it. The beauty treatment of a lifetime. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

lily wrote:Very true, then put off going to HUELVA until bank holiday, streets abandoned ,but acid baths still open #mccann

Oh, it's quite a spa type place, you know. Skin exfoliation, wrinkle removal, you name it. The beauty treatment of a lifetime. Pcorneater

Is it Free? Pat Brown could do with that, and Gonc is a prime candidate. He could do with a bit of skinny dipping. They could go together.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

They are all in dreadfully bad moods today, Lily - I am none too sure why Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 pm

They really are, Bonny. They seem so on top of the world one minute and so deflated the next. Pcorneater

Sabot, they could do the early Valentines Special? Two for the price of one.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Do you suppose they are in filthy moods because, after all the hoopla, no-one is paying a blind bit of attention to them? You know what they are like - they are always desperate for 'pros' to join their hate sites to 'debate' with them - like anyone could be bothered.

I think they have some need to be validated; it's like this business of them all posting rants addressed to the McCanns, in the deluded belief that anyone cares about what they think. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:02 pm

No one does care what they think, apart from other like minded forkers.

I actually think that they are desperate for validation. Can you imagine how many times they have been told to shut up by regular members of the public? I mean, the media refers to them in realistic terms which they just can't accept. No wonder they need their fellow forkers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Do you suppose they are in filthy moods because, after all the hoopla, no-one is paying a blind bit of attention to them? You know what they are like - they are always desperate for 'pros' to join their hate sites to 'debate' with them - like anyone could be bothered.

I think they have some need to be validated; it's like this business of them all posting rants addressed to the McCanns, in the deluded belief that anyone cares about what they think. Pcorneater

That's what it is. They need a Pro to kick. But they also like the chase of proving how clever they at spotting Trolls, despite the fact that it is fairly obvious to us. And we usually take bets on how long the next one will last.

Now, as it happens their Register Thingy keeps on flashing at me, and being a relatively polite person I actually try to Register from time to time, usually with a different name, but sadly, being honest, and due to the fact that I can't do fake Email Addies, I always use my one and only Email Address. And do you know what? They don't want me on their skanky Site.
You don't think they are scared of me, do you?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Why else wouldn't they want you there, Sabot? They pretend they want pros there but they couldn't *cough* debate in a million years.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

lily wrote:Why else wouldn't they want you there, Sabot? They pretend they want pros there but they couldn't *cough* debate in a million years.

Look now, Lily. You know I am not a confrontational person, and I am always polite.
That's probably why they don't want me. I might show them up. Sorry, I would show them up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 pm

They'd just accuse you of being sans, anyway, Sabot. They think everyone is sans. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

bb1 wrote:They'd just accuse you of being sans, anyway, Sabot. They think everyone is sans. Pcorneater

But they love Sans, Bonny. And he is even more politer than I am. And a bit more brighter of course. But I do know a bit about The Law, and I could put them right.

By the way, what ever happened to that shame on the Scottish Race? You know, the one who made such a fool of herself when Sans wiped the floor with her. She was always good for a laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm

No idea where she went, Sabot, but I hope she stays there. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 am

I see that the ghouls have been caught spreading LIES, yet again:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/29/madeleine-is-probably-alive/

They are cheering on a bit of spinning, smearing and LYING by none other than:

Uploaded by TTWFour on Jul 8, 2011
More TTW4 here : http://twitter.com/THENTHERWERE4

More TTW4 here : http://thentherewere4.wordpress.com/tag/ttw4/

Black Helicopter Man himself.

Looks like the arch conspiraloon has edited a video to suit his own agenda.

Now, why would he do something as dishonest as that? Why did TTW4 attempt to hide the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Such a pathetic waste of time. And so easily proven to be a Lie.

But never mind. No one believes Gerry said that as a fact. Not even the worst of them. And they wonder why everyone is so disgusted with them all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 pm

I would love to know why they do it, Sabot - they cannot change their lies into truth, no matter how many videos they selectively edit.

Look at that hate-filled rant HideHo produced a few days back. It's a nasty, nasty piece of work, something Goebbels would have been proud of.

But they all tell each other it's The Truth, which it isn't, and never will be.

It's as if they have created an alternate reality, which gives them an outlet for their own sickness - look at the pleasure they take in discussing child abuse, in the guise of 'exchanging theories'. Look at the carp Brown has churned out that they are all applauding, despite the fact that it is demonstrably garbage.

There is something wrong in their wiring, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 pm

There are only so many ways that one can elaborate on their sickness of mind, Bonny. And I have run out of words to describe them. But they do a far better job on themselves than I can ever do. And I hope it all comes back to haunt them on day.
Knowing what I do of basic human nature, it will do just that. One dark night they will regret what they are doing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next