JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD

+3
Sabot
sadie
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: WHITNEY HOUSTON FOUND DEAD

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 am

crazytony wrote:Rumors are circulating that the people in the bedroom whilst Whitney was in the bath; are suing Nancy Grace for intimating they had a hand in the singer's death.

Grace said;
“I'd like to know who was around her, who, if anyone gave her drugs – following alcohol and drugs – and who let her slip, or pushed her, underneath that water? "

They ought to do just that, Tony. mad

On a different topic, I'm furious with Sean Penn today too. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am

crazytony wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:drugs? It reminds me Jim Morrison.
The only drugs found in her hotel room were prescription drugs.
I've lived in LA, worked with showbiz peeps; since when did anyone in Hollywood kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? Jackson's doctor may have been prescribing everything under the sun for Michael, but I am sure he had NO intention of killing him. And who, in the entourage that seems to have surrounded Whitney, would have been so stupid as to push her under the bath water? And I agree with what Piers Morgan said on his CNN show - what the hell were the people surrounding her letting her go on what appears to have been a week's blinder in LA just before the Grammys? She was a known addict, surely you do your best to keep her away from anything she was addicted to, but the pictures taken of her during that week show a woman almost paralytic with some substance, probably drink. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 am

Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:drugs? It reminds me Jim Morrison.
The only drugs found in her hotel room were prescription drugs.
I've lived in LA, worked with showbiz peeps; since when did anyone in Hollywood kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? Jackson's doctor may have been prescribing everything under the sun for Michael, but I am sure he had NO intention of killing him. And who, in the entourage that seems to have surrounded Whitney, would have been so stupid as to push her under the bath water? And I agree with what Piers Morgan said on his CNN show - what the hell were the people surrounding her letting her go on what appears to have been a week's blinder in LA just before the Grammys? She was a known addict, surely you do your best to keep her away from anything she was addicted to, but the pictures taken of her during that week show a woman almost paralytic with some substance, probably drink. LL

Those people were probably the hangers on wanting a good time themselves, LL. Totally unprofessional.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 am

Those people were probably the hangers on wanting a good time themselves, LL. Totally unprofessional.
Hi Lily of course they were. But even so, Piers is right, why wasn't someone looking out for her? Was there no-one really around to keep an eye on her? Reminds me of Elvis and Tom Parker; I don't think it even occurred to Parker that the cocktail of drugs he fed Elvis would in the end kill him. I remember once being invited to a party over there where lots of drugs were openly on offer, free of charge, for anyone attending. I hated that awful sweet smell that pervaded that house, made me feel very nauseous, so I fled!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Hi Lily of course they were. But even so, Piers is right, why wasn't someone looking out for her? Was there no-one really around to keep an eye on her? Reminds me of Elvis and Tom Parker; I don't think it even occurred to Parker that the cocktail of drugs he fed Elvis would in the end kill him. I remember once being invited to a party over there where lots of drugs were openly on offer, free of charge, for anyone attending. I hated that awful sweet smell that pervaded that house, made me feel very nauseous, so I fled!! LL

Wot? You mean you knew Elvis? Oh my God. Can I have your autograph?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am

Lamplighter wrote:

LL, I know what you are saying. The hangers on are too afraid to say no in case their gravy train goes away.

Drugs were always freely available, LL, I agree with you and I was aware that if I wanted any, I would have merely had to ask. I didn't do them as I thought it was crazy. Heck, I didn't even drink. I was aware of who was doing them around me though. No

Sabot, if it's any use I was serenaded by the best fake one in a limo in Vegas once. It was really surreal. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

lily wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

LL, I know what you are saying. The hangers on are too afraid to say no in case their gravy train goes away.

Drugs were always freely available, LL, I agree with you and I was aware that if I wanted any, I would have merely had to ask. I didn't do them as I thought it was crazy. Heck, I didn't even drink. I was aware of who was doing them around me though. No

Sabot, if it's any use I was serenaded by the best fake one in a limo in Vegas once. It was really surreal. biggrin

Okaaay. Can I have your autograph as well, please?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl flower
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

lily wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl flower

This is no laughing matter, Lily. One real and one fake Elvis in the space of ten minutes is serious stuff. I'll have you know I worshiped him when I was eighteen. I couldn't worship him before that because I wasn't allowed to, as my step mother said I would come to a bad end. Which I have, incidentally.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 am

Sorry, I never met Elvis, he was just an example of how fame, fortune and unscrupulous managers can be the death of a performer. Met Roy Orbison, he was a very nice guy. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:57 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sorry, I never met Elvis, he was just an example of how fame, fortune and unscrupulous managers can be the death of a performer. Met Roy Orbison, he was a very nice guy. LL

He'll do. So can I have your autograph? I collect autographs of people who knew famous people because I don't know any myself.
Although I did meet Stewart Hutchinson, had a bit of a fling with him, but Nobody's ever heard of him. Well, not recently.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 am

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

He'll do. So can I have your autograph? I collect autographs of people who knew famous people because I don't know any myself.
Although I did meet Stewart Hutchinson, had a bit of a fling with him, but Nobody's ever heard of him. Well, not recently.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 am

Would you like Bonny's hairdresser's niece's aunt's boyfriend's autograph, Sabot? She is quite famous here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 am

lily wrote:Would you like Bonny's hairdresser's niece's aunt's boyfriend's autograph, Sabot? She is quite famous here.

Your aving me on, Lily. And anyway, I've already got Bonny's autograph.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 am

Ere.....I thought I was the only one here with that. scratch
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

lily wrote:Ere.....I thought I was the only one here with that. scratch

It depends on which Sock, Lily. Which one have you got?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I got bb1. I really wanted testblinkingaccount as it would be a collectors item in the future. Its got rarity value.

Mind you. I wish I had the Trevelyan sock of Bennett's. bounce
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:53 pm

I want Sean McGuigan, from the Real-Hounders Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Oh.....that would be a really good one, bb1. That has collectors value too. sunny

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 pm

I've got all of mine if anyone wants one. Only a fiver a go. That'll get me an indoor swimming pool at my Bahamas Pad. It'll be getting a bit chilly down there in a minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Loads of activity here on those, Sabot. We will need more help. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:20 pm

You can have the Sock I'm using on MM, if you like, Lily. But the one I'm using on Hell Hole will cost you a bit more than a fiver.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm

It's the Mole that I want, Sabot. Do you have it? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

lily wrote:It's the Mole that I want, Sabot. Do you have it? Pcorneater

I am a Mole and I live in a Hole. Hell Hole, acherly. But don't tell anyone. They might throw me out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:It's the Mole that I want, Sabot. Do you have it? Pcorneater

I am a Mole and I live in a Hole. Hell Hole, acherly. But don't tell anyone. They might throw me out.

silent
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next