JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

+10
crazytony
Maggs
sadie
rhodes
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
lily
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Empty Re: BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:I am curious about one thing. If Brown's lawyer knows how her client is legally hanging herself?

She's not doing her Lawyer any favours either.
No, I don't suppose she is. Still, in my opinion Bremner deserves Brown for a client smile

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Empty Re: BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Unbelievable - they are still trying to bolster Brown's ridiculous ideas;

e: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words
Cheshire Cat Today at 8:49 pm

annabel wrote:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Extras_do_livro_Page_3

It's clear from this picture that the few trees that were there would have provided very poor cover for an abductor, and as Pat says, this makes the abduction scenario even less believable.

Try this for size, silly person:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Portugal_sat_resort

Just take a good look at the 'few trees' and stop trying to insist black is white. The proof that the trees were there - and a lot of them, at that - is all over the internet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Unbelievable - they are still trying to bolster Brown's ridiculous ideas;

e: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words
Cheshire Cat Today at 8:49 pm

annabel wrote:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Extras_do_livro_Page_3

It's clear from this picture that the few trees that were there would have provided very poor cover for an abductor, and as Pat says, this makes the abduction scenario even less believable.

Try this for size, silly person:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Portugal_sat_resort

Just take a good look at the 'few trees' and stop trying to insist black is white. The proof that the trees were there - and a lot of them, at that - is all over the internet.
That's it! The Portuguese Can Keep Brown!!!!!!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:23 pm

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Pdl%20(45)_small

Just look at them, Tony - look what the Brown diehards are trying to tell everyone would not block light and visibility. They are actually denying reality now, it's madness.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

bb1 wrote:BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Pdl%20(45)_small

Just look at them, Tony - look what the Brown diehards are trying to tell everyone would not block light and visibility. They are actually denying reality now, it's madness.

She is really hanging herself with the stupidity rope. God Damned Bovine!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 pm

It's farcical, Tony, that they are now denying well-documented reality, just so they don't have to face how useless Brown is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 pm

crazytony wrote:I was with you Bonny right up until this, till it's time for her plane back to the States.
You are saying we have to take her back Eek

I agree Tony. We don't want her sorry ass back here.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 pm

I've just realised. Between drunken Irish journos and seemingly meeting Robert Murat, foxyblondie got more interest from the media than Brown has. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 am

bb1 wrote:I've just realised. Between drunken Irish journos and seemingly meeting Robert Murat, foxyblondie got more interest from the media than Brown has. Pcorneater

I'm sure it annoys the heck out of her that no one in the media gives a crap about her.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 am

Jayelles wrote:I laughed myself silly at that post about the "big gaps" between the trees using a photo that had been taken with the camera practically stuck between them!

That's like looking through a keyhole and asking "What door?"

Yes rofl And one of them was on their knees.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

Re: Pat Brown
Autumn Today at 11:32 am

.kitti wrote:
There's nothing surprising to come out.....5 years and the amount off people that have walked past 5a and dissected it, walked the walk...how can there be any surprises.....mr amaral and the pj and the people that came in after mr amaral etc etc...no surprises...

I've recently read Pat's book about her many years working as a criminal profiler. What is clear that, to someone who is trained in this area, it's amazing just how much they can glean from visiting the crime scene...even years after Pat will be able to get a much better insight as to what may or may not have happened. Pat's track record working on murder cases is very impressive and she will know what to look for.

Hmmmmmm. ?? Pcorneater rofl

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 am

She might off, if she had any idea off what she was talking off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 am

Zenny wrote:
crazytony wrote:I was with you Bonny right up until this, till it's time for her plane back to the States.

Sorry. But she is American. That means you HAVE to take her back.

Maybe you could find her a nice job in Alaska?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 am

Sabot wrote:
She might off, if she had any idea off what she was talking off.

How many murder cases could she really off worked on? I mean, she's never been asked has she?

I think she could find a job in Guam or somefink, JP?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 am

Pat's track record working on murder cases is very impressive

Well, yes, it's quite remarkable, really. High spots including 'profiling' two black killers as one white man, the Fort Hood massacre as having nothing to with terrorism despite the killer being linked to Al Quaeda, Breivik and McVeigh slaughtering all those people due to 'mid life crises' despite Breivik being in his early thirties and McVeigh being in his twenties, and being a noose-waver in the howling mob that very nearly sent an innocent man to the death chamber.

And where is the new Awesome Blog? I see:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/16/so-spudgun-goes-spouting/

that Apeman 'I'll snap your neck' Hardy has overtaken her in the Stupid Hateblogger Stakes.

If any of these clowns ever bothered to read the police files, they would know that Jane Tanner wasn't responsible for the 'Eggman' business - it was the PJ.

Algarve's Finest didn't have the softwear to produce a proper E-fit, and none of them had the sense to even ask one of the local artists to help out.

Next!

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Zenny wrote:

That sounds good. She could shoot some Bears, if they don't get her first. And then there is always that Palin woman. She's quite dangerous, or so I've heard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 am

Hounder trying to paper over the cracks:

Until I saw Pats photograph I always imagined that Madeleines window and the parking lot were completely out of public view. I imagined a dusty and dark carpark on the edge of the resort, I did not picture that there were appartments directly accross the street with windows overlooking the car park. I have to say that Pat Brown's report has enlightened me and I am sure there are more suprises to com

So, like Brown, she hadn't bothered to look at any of the photos in the police files? She hadn't stirred herself to look at the thousands of images taken by the press and others?

In short, like Brown, she hadn't done the slightest bit of background research.

Newsflash - it WAS a dark and dusty carpark; the apartments opposite may as well not have been there BECAUSE OF THE TREES AND THE NON-EXISTENT LIGHTING.

Oh, who cares? Best leave them to dig themselves into ever-deeper holes as they reveal their ignorance of the most basic things.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 pm

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Tantrum

WANNA NEW AWESOME BLOG!!!!! WE WAS PROMISED AN AWESOME BLOG YESTERDAY AND DIDN'T GET ONE!!!!! PATSY TOLD A BIG FIB!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:45 pm

bb1 wrote:BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 10 Tantrum

WANNA NEW AWESOME BLOG!!!!! WE WAS PROMISED AN AWESOME BLOG YESTERDAY AND DIDN'T GET ONE!!!!! PATSY TOLD A BIG FIB!!!!!

Maybe she's having a Hair of the Dog while she thinks up more Interesting Stuff.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Delusional hounder:

My view of the SY remit is that the Metropolitan Police are treating the disappance of Madeleine McCann as an abduction. Any theory will be considered, as long as it is based on the assumption of 'stranger abduction'. Given this I expect the real challenge for SY is to develop a watertight abduction theory.

In this respect, I would expect them to agree with Pat Browns analysis on her blog, that the front window of the appartment would be an unlikely escape route for an 'abductor'. If Scotland Yard can come up with a plausible abduction theory as opposed to one that is full of holes then perhaps this will be used to shield the McCann's and Tapas in the future? This of course is based on the assumption that Maddie was abducted and all other contradictory evidence is excluded.

Where Pat Brown is different is that she has an open mind and is not afraid to go where the Met fear to tread!

I would expect them to agree with Pat Browns analysis on her blog

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl

They seem to forget - the UK police were THERE in 2007; they know what the area looked like then, and it bears little resemblance to Brown's 'findings'.

All Brown has achieved, is everyone digging out the contemporary photos, and seeing with new eyes just how EASY an abduction would have been.

Loving it Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:44 pm

These basic questions make complete fools out of the lot of them. And it makes a mockery out of Brown's suggestion that a sex predator would be more likely to strike in a residential area or "any" nearby village - where people know their neighbours and a stranger would stand out like a sore thumb.

My friend's son was abducted in the early afternoon from a small park in the safest possible place imaginable. The park abutted their back garden. This was in the 50s and her son would be older than me had he lived. It rocked the country where it happened and was front page news for a while.

Predators strike when they can and on whim, as happened in the above case. The abductions to order are more than likely thoroughly planned.

ETA: This was a tight small suburban neighborhood where the crime took.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 pm

I have to say that a Paedophile would have a job and a half around here. Everyone notices everything.
Some of the grandchildren play in large open gardens, but a stranger would be noticed instantly during the day. Not sure about the night time, but I notice what goes on in the house opposite me when they are away.

Actually, a strange car was parked just across the road and the gendarmes knocked on my door quite late at night to ask if I knew who it belonged to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Zenny wrote:

Well, she could join that whack job Palin there too. But a nice secluded desert island would be my first choice.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I think I suggested Guam - how would that do, Zenny? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

lily wrote:I think I suggested Guam - how would that do, Zenny? biggrin
Guantanamo - she could earn her keep profiling all those 'terrorists'. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next