JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

+10
crazytony
Maggs
sadie
rhodes
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
lily
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
14 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL Empty BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 pm

I've just glanced at this, and can see she has wasted her journey.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-picture.html?spref=tw

“Martha? I’m stepping out on the balcony for a smoke. Hey, Martha, come here! What the hell is that man doing at that window? You see right there? He’s busting in the window? Martha, go call the police! Hey, he’s crawling in flat….must be planning to steal…oh, my god, Martha! Tell the police he’s carrying out a child! I’m running downstairs! Maybe I can stop him!”

Yes, you are looking at Apartment 5A, the very apartment the McCanns were renting on May 3rd, 2007. The time is 10 pm on February 12, 2012. The photo was taken from the third floor of the building across the street. There was some shrubbery along the left wall of the parking lot that has been removed but the view of the McCanns door and window would not have been obscured. The lights on the buildings and in the streets turn the building into a veritable fishbowl (some claim massive lighting improvement since that day but I have heard that it has not changed much). What idiot would think breaking in the window at Apartment 5A or carrying a child out of that window or even the door next to it would be a terribly bright idea? One thing kidnappers know is there are enough human fish in the sea that one doesn’t have to abduct someone under such risky conditions.

The next picture shows the front side of the apartment building with close-up of the window of Apartment 5A. I am standing in the doorway. Can you see how bright it is at night?

This picture shows the corner where Jane Tanner sees a man cross the street coming from the apartment, child in his outstretched hands. If you were an abductor, would you be comfortable choosing to walk out in the open, across the well-light street with three people on it? Would you at least think walking the other direction hugging the wall might be a bit smarter, maybe cut down your chances of being seen?

Robert Murat, the only other Arguido (suspect) in the case, lived on a couple blocks down the way in the direction Jane Tanner claimed the man carrying a child was walking. But, Robert Murat was a known individual in town and many people in Praia da Luz own places here or rent for a long period of time and return year after year. Would someone who knows people might recognize him walk down well-lit streets - his facetotally exposed – straight to his own house? He would have to have an IQ far below 70 to think this would be clever.

If anyone took a child from the apartment, it would be smarter to walk the opposite way of the man Jane Tanner claims to have seen. Here you can see the wall I just mentioned that he could walk very close to and be out of sight of anyone looking down from the tall apartment building across the street. Even more intelligent would be for an abductor to leave the back of the apartment by the sliding glass doors and hurry down the enclosed path which leads up to the parking area at the front of the apartment and go out at the end of the street and onward to the darker end of the road. It is exactly this path that leads to the Smith sighting.

Praia da Luz is a very cozy, brightly lit, off-the-main road very small and charming resort town. No sex ring is going to choose this location to target children. A child sex predator might lurk about here but he would be wiser abducting a child from the outskirts of the town or in pretty much any other nearby village. There are some darker side streets further to the edge of the town that a predator or someone carrying a child would be a bit less visible . Apartment 5A would rank pretty much at the bottom of any abductor’s list of places to grab a kid. The only reason someone would remove a child from 5A would be of necessity. Then he would never take the route Jane Tanner claimed she saw the man carrying a child.

More on the most likely route one would take to carry Madeleine from Apartment 5A in my next blog.

---------------

There's loads of pics on the site which are of no value whatsoever.

1. She has taken them in a rather chilly February, not at the start of the holiday season in May.

2. She hasn't done her homework - the lighting was improved BECAUSE of Madeleine's abduction. When foxyblondie went to PDL, she made a point of remarking on how DARK the area was.

3. Is she completely, totally stupid? How long does she think it would take for the abductor to let himself in the main door, pick up a child and walk out again?

Sadly, 5a was one of the LEAST safe locations in the resort, as it was at ground level, on a corner site - some 'profiler' she is.

Oh, and it might not be a good idea to go on about Murat being recognised, under the circumstances. One or two issues there that have never quite been cleared up.

If this is the best she can do, she needn't have bothered. Still, she's eaten a lot, met lots of forkers, and no doubt will wring another potboiler out of this nonsense.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title expanded)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL Empty Re: BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
My, my, aren't some upset about that "enlightening" photo from across the street. I guess they didn't realize there was such a view. #McCann

Isn't that where all the cigarette butts were found? The ones the PJ didn't bother collecting because there were too many of them?

She's a complete idiot, and would be well advised to get the first plane out of Portugal before she digs herself in any deeper.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL Empty Re: BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Even other forkers think it's rubbish;

mccannexposure hardlinemarxist
just read @ProfilerPatB 's blog entry......I could say 'what a let down'...but I won't, it's on par with what I expected!. #mccann

Yes - sloppy, prejudiced, riddled with inaccuracies - and it is glaringly obvious Brown still hasn't read the files.

Still, all grist for her next potboiler.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh, and what is with all that hysterical carp about Martha or someone?

A real profiler like Dayle Hinman wouldn't just make stuff up like that.

Back to sleep, everyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Brown really is a bl**dy idiot. Look at her picture which is supposed to show Madeleine couldn't have been abducted...

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL View%2Bof%2BApartment%2B5A%2Bfrom%2BBalcony

If she had bothered to read the police files, she would have seen statement after statement about how DARK the area was - the bright lights simply were not there in May 2007.

At ground level, on the corner - 5a could scarcely have been in a more vulnerable spot.

Where's Dayle Hinman when you need her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
"A Picture Worth One Thousand Words" has supporters of the abductor theory in a tizzy.

Falling about laughing, more like. If she had bothered to read the official police files, then she would know she has made a total t*t of herself YET AGAIN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 pm

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id237.html

By Nigel Moore
23 April 2009
Thanks to 'Jeanne d'Arc' for photographs of Praia da Luz and 'albym' for locating Sky News clip

One of the enduring and much documented concerns with Jane Tanner's 'abductor' sighting, is how she can recount such fine detail from an incident that occured in seconds, at night, in dim, artificial light.

One aspect that has not previously been highlighted is the fact that the street lamps outside the Ocean Club complex were changed sometime shortly after Madeleine's 'disappearance'. This was done almost certainly as a result of the events of May 3rd 2007 and almost certainly in order to improve the quality of lighting in the area.

biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Jayelles1 Jay Elles
If Pat Brown was a historian - "Why did so many Irish people starve in the potato famine? Why didn't they just go to Tesco?"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/13/reconstruction-my-ass/

Oh, so she has made the whole 'Martha' business up?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Hahaha...does a fictionalized scenario have to be spelled out to these dolts? #McCann

Jeez, what a waste of space she is - no professional would pull moronic stunts like that to point-score.

It is also extremely insulting to Madeleine McCann; the people criticizing Brown for this poor show have taken the time and trouble to read and understand the police files.

She has been too arrogant to do so, preferring instead to invent fictional characters to suit her own 'theory'.

Nice watching her showing herself up, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Here we are. If anyone doubts Brown is a waste of space...

Her photo at the back of 5a as it looked at the weekend:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL Standing%2BNext%2Bto%2Bthe%2BWindow

The police photo of the back of 5a as it looked just after Madeleine's abduction:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL Foto3

Bit of a difference, isn't there?

Brown is treating everyone, from Madeleine McCann to her deluded fans, with total contempt.

She hasn't even bothered to read the police files, has she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Big hand for Brown - she has just proved how EASY it would be to abduct a child from a groundfloor, corner apartment with little outside light.

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL 2 BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL 2 BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL 2 BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL 2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Now there's a point. It wuz too dark for Jane Tanner to see anything but Pat Brown would have seen everything.

And what an exhibition she has made of herself. I almost expected her to break into "Whoo Hoo and Ha ha ha, see, I told yer."
But if she did this after her "Long Lunch" I expect she wuz drunk. Again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Foresthunter44 foresthunter44
@
@Jayelles1 The FACT is that Pat Brown is a Criminal Profiler & that is why all of you pro's are in a tizz! #mccann Justice for Madeleine!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Delusional idiot. One assumes that, from the hush that has fallen over the forker sites, even they know that Brown needn't have bothered, and that she has made several glaring errors - indeed, the whole thing is built on a false premise.

As she would have known if she had bothered to read the police files.

She'd be well advised to come home now without embarrassing herself further.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 pm

And what an exhibition she has made of herself.

Hasn't she just, Sabot? That big light on the apartment block simply WAS NOT THERE in May 2007; the police photos speak for themselves.

If she had studied the police files she would have known that.

Oh well, who cares? It's just as sloppy, unprofessional and worthless as we expected it would be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Oh, it's even been pointed out by a fan on her blog;

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-picture.html?spref=tw

Anonymous said...
Hello Pat, welcome to Portugal! I wish you a pleasant stay (despite the cold, brrrr...) and lots of success with your work.
Not that it matters much, but the street lights in Luz were changed after 2007, they are much brighter and strong now. At the time of the events they were less intense, it seems (I have not been there myself). Just wanted to let you know about it, if you are not aware of this alredy, I bet it will be used by those who will do everything to discredit and challenge your investigation.
Looking forward to read more from your investigation,

THANK YOU,

Roseanne

Too late, dear - the damage has been done, she is totally discredited already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:09 pm

I have to ask - is she drunk?

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN
My, my, aren't some upset about that "enlightening" photo from across the street. I guess they didn't realize there was such a view. #McCann

Does she seriously think that she is the first person to realise that block is there? As I recall, that block was the scene of some interest, as there were strange marks outside it.

Oh look, what's this on this aerial view?

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL News-graphics-2007-_635760a

Looks like Brown wasn't the first to discover it after all...

I knew she would make a fool of herself, but I genuinely didn't expect a trainwreck like this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Guess Brown forgot the 7 P's:

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents P*ss Poor Performance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 pm

And her next Blog will tell everyone which route The Abductor should have taken, although how she has worked that out when she has only been there five minutes might make one wonder.
So now she is going to tell Abductors the best way to do it. That should up her ebook sales.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 pm

She may have got away with carp like this on blogradio, impressing trailer trash, but it doesn't quite cut it in this situation, does it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 pm

bb1 wrote:She may have got away with carp like this on blogradio, impressing trailer trash, but it doesn't quite cut it in this situation, does it?

Not when we've read The Files and she hasn't. But I have to say that BlogRadio is catching on. One of them told her that The Forensic Report was in The Files On Line.
But Nancy Grace will probably wear this. She's none to bothered about Facts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Well, in the real world - especially in Europe - what Nancy Grace thinks doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

I am still shaking my head; I do hope Brown rushed off to tell the PJ there is an apartment block facing 5a - I don't think they knew that, they will be delighted that a Yankee broad has turned up FIVE YEARS LATER to show them the error of their ways.

So, what has Brown acheived so far?

Well, for one, she has reminded everyone how easy it would be to abduct a child from the ground floor, corner apartment on a dark street.

And she has also demonstrated how pointless 'reconstructions' are if they are not done in precisely the same circumstances, with the same weather and lighting, as the original event.

Pity Gonc nixed having a reconstruction only days later, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Before I forget -

WHERE'S THE LICHEN THAT IS SUPPOSED TO GROW ALL OVER THE PLACE?

biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th
jd Today at 2:30 pm

I was feeling excited about the new information from Pat. The view to apartment 5a from the 3rd floor in the lighting!!!

But the lighting wasn't there in 2007 Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Best they have a read of:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post62602.html?sid=c8cca6b71815a350b940f761d9642bc2#p62602

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GRAHAM-MCKENZIE.htm#p15p3907
Quote:

The following day we saw Kate McCann when she came to collect the twins from the creche at lunchtime, she was distraught and broke down sobbing.

We didn't have any other involvement with their group for the remainder of our holiday and flew home on the Saturday. On the day of our departure we had to move out of our apartment and Mark Warner gave us another to use during the day until we left.

It was across the road from the McCann's apartment and the public balcony overlooked the side of their building and the road. You could actually see the front and back of the building from that view point. I noticed on the balcony that there was a pile of cigarette butts as if there had been someone stood there for some time smoking. I thought that was odd , and it could have been someone watching the McCann's apartment to monitor their comings and goings.

It was when I heard that the police were trying to pinpoint telephone conversations made in the resort that I decided to get in touch about what
I had heard. Signed

Also from Myths....

jean-luc laffineur @johnjll Close
@ProfilerPatB Sorry, but this photograph is totally deceptive, Pat. On the 3rd of May 07, this was the real situation. img1.imagilive.com/0212/View_of_A…
Hide conversation
3:10 PM - 13 Feb 12 via Tweet Button · Details

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL View_of_Apartment_5A_from_Balcony__-_complete

Brown has made a total, complete, laughing stock of herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 pm

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL 09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2308

Fancy a hot-shot 'profiler' like Brown not even knowing the trees behind the apartments had been cut down....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next