JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

+10
crazytony
Maggs
sadie
rhodes
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
lily
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 pm

No, they will fall back on their old favorite - But they left them alone.

They do like wailing that, because they cannot separate their unreasoning hatred of the McCanns from the need to find Madeleine McCann.

They pretend to care about Madeleine, but they don't really. If they did, they would not make her the subject of their obscene speculations.

If they cared a jot about the child, they would realise that there is not one word they can say to, or about the McCanns, than is worse than the nightmare they have to live with every day. If they cared a jot about the child, they would know that finding her, hopefully alive and well, is more important than wailing, But they left them alone, a dozen times a day.

Yes, thank you, we all know the children were alone when Madeleine was abducted. So what happens now? No effort should be made to find her? No harsh words for the scum that abducted her?

Is beating up her parents more important to them than anything else? Because it sure looks like that is where the forkers' priorities lie.

Shame on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Lots of photos of lights in PDL:

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/STREET_LIGHTING.htm

And:

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 Pdl%20(43)_small

That was taken in October 2007.

Makes Brown look a bit of an idiot, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Read the "Hope" Thread on MM. That will tell you how much they want that poor child dead. They savaged Snowflake for saying she hopes Madeleine is alive. It is a sickening display.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 pm

I saw that - she got accused of being a member of Madeleine's family, didn't she?

Their lives will be ruined if and when Madeleine is found and returned to her family, the McCanns seem to have become the focus for every little bit of resentment and jealousy in their lives.

You only have to look at the revolting 'theories' they invent to see there is something wrong with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Maggs on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 pm

I can't begin to imagine what they will do if Madeleine is found alive and well, but they will be incandescent with rage, that I do know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Ah, is that where it came from? I just got it from google. How stupid can Brown get, though, having whoever Jane Tanner saw crossing the beach road biggrin

ETA, think we are at cross purposes, Maggs, that's an old photo I dug out; Brown's are all taken in the dark to show how light it is.

It may be light now, but it sure wasn't then.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:32 pm

bb1 wrote:No, they will fall back on their old favorite - But they left them alone.

They do like wailing that, because they cannot separate their unreasoning hatred of the McCanns from the need to find Madeleine McCann.

They pretend to care about Madeleine, but they don't really. If they did, they would not make her the subject of their obscene speculations.

If they cared a jot about the child, they would realise that there is not one word they can say to, or about the McCanns, than is worse than the nightmare they have to live with every day. If they cared a jot about the child, they would know that finding her, hopefully alive and well, is more important than wailing, But they left them alone, a dozen times a day.

Yes, thank you, we all know the children were alone when Madeleine was abducted. So what happens now? No effort should be made to find her? No harsh words for the scum that abducted her?

Is beating up her parents more important to them than anything else? Because it sure looks like that is where the forkers' priorities lie.

Shame on them.

Do you remember the old "If I left my car running with the keys in the ignition and it got stolen whose stupid fault would it be?" scenario? It's been cold, icy, how else could I get to work but run the car on the drive while I fed and dressed the kids? Whose fault would it be if a scumbag stole my car?

Logic is with them, humanity aint!

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Oh look, from the exact same balcony as Brown,$

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 2cd25b11
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Brown sez:

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 View%2Bof%2BApartment%2B5A%2Bfrom%2BBalcony

No, only five, actually

BROWN, YOU ARE AN IDIOT

jean-luc laffineur @johnjll Close
@ProfilerPatB Sorry, but this photograph is totally deceptive, Pat. On the 3rd of May 07, this was the real situation. img1.imagilive.com/0212/View_of_A…

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 View_of_Apartment_5A_from_Balcony__-_complete
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm

And now an overview from GE, so that you can see where Pat Brown took some of her photos from. She was positioned slightly off the image, more or less above the "C" of "Front Car Park"

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 GoogleEarth_Image

Thanks to Tony for all his hard work in helping me produce this GE image. It was produced for another purpose but it shows most of what is needed

The second photograph from this position shows the appartments across the north south road that bundleman crossed. Appartments car park are under the word door (in pale blue). From Jane Tanners observations, we know that Bundleman did NOT enter the car park there. There was no other entrance to that car park, so he walked east past that apartment block towards, but not necessarily to, Robert Murats villa.

Last edited by sadie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm

That's very clear, Sadie - what a mess Brown has made of this!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

More from that person Myths have been following:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2024-600.html

jean-luc laffineur @johnjll Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@ProfilerPatB This photograph is maybe more explicit, Pat. This flat was a perfect mousetrap, actually ! i40.servimg.com/u/f40/12/00/06…

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 Back5a10

Brown really should go home now, and hopefully LEARN something from this debacle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm

She's a God Damned embarrassment, is what she is!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm

I cannot believe what a fool she has made of herself already, Tony - if she had bothered to even LOOK AT THE PICTURES in the police files, she wouldn't have come out with that load of utter rubbish.

And as for inventing 'fictional scenarios' - very professional, not.

What she has succeeded in doing is proving all over again how simple it would have been to abduct a child from 5a, which I don't think was the object of the exercise...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm

bb1 wrote:I cannot believe what a fool she has made of herself already, Tony - if she had bothered to even LOOK AT THE PICTURES in the police files, she wouldn't have come out with that load of utter rubbish.

And as for inventing 'fictional scenarios' - very professional, not.

What she has succeeded in doing is proving all over again how simple it would have been to abduct a child from 5a, which I don't think was the object of the exercise...
She is also making a fool of the PJ. In fact, she is doing a better job than any UK media could ever do.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Maggs wrote:Oh look, from the exact same balcony as Brown,$

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 2cd25b11

Hmm . Are you sure?

Looks to me like it is taken from the Apartment block shown in the second Pat Brown PdL photo. The block that on the GE image is under the pale blue lettering, saying "door" (from "Front door")

Pat Brown has managed to confuse us all. She talks about the back of 5A when she means the front and gets it all wrong. She insists that the abductor went in via the patio doors, despite the fact that Amaral himself is on record as saying that no abductor would risk it when so close to the parents ... and at that stage he admitted that the patio was only 50 metres away from the parents. [That was when he was trying to prove that Madeleine must have died in 5A]

I have only read the first couple of paragraphs yet!

Jeez, so many errors. Makes you wonder, "Is she cahoots with others over there". Was it all typed up by different peeps for weeks before? Then all that time in Lisboa spent splicing the tale together?. Surely not. Surely such a good investigator as Pat Brown would be above board? After all she is on TV rofl , isn't she?

Last edited by sadie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

It was the business of her 'discovering' the apartment block facing 5a that floored me, Tony. If she had bothered to read the files, she would know there were statements from people staying there.

Now, I know Gonc was bad, but even he noticed there was a damn great block of flats on the other side of the road.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Prat Brown has managed to confuse us all

I sat with pages of photos open to try to make sense of her post, and then realised there is no sense to be made.

It's nonsensical rubbish from start to finish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 pm

If she wishes to make an ass of herself Bonny, who are we to stop her?
I am just going to sit back and watch her comedy show.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

crazytony wrote:She's a God Damned embarrassment, is what she is!

I agree. Being American, she's looking like a complete jack-ass to the rest of the world. She couldn't even do the basic reading of the files and her pictures are woefully wrong. This is someone that's supposed to be a "professional". I would say she's a professional bs'er.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow, she is going to tell us what route the abductor should have taken.

I cannot get my head around the mess she made today. By her reasoning, 9/11 couldn't have happened because there are no pictures of those tall buildings in current photos of New York.

And she clearly didn't take a minute to look at the PJ photos in the files.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Zenny wrote:
crazytony wrote:She's a God Damned embarrassment, is what she is!

I agree. Being American, she's looking like a complete jack-ass to the rest of the world. She couldn't even do the basic reading of the files and her pictures are woefully wrong. This is someone that's supposed to be a "professional". I would say she's a professional bs'er.

Zenny, you and I both know, she cannot spell the word professional without a spell checker; never mind know how act it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm

You know she's going to say that The Abductor should or would have taken Madeleine down that Main Road because it's easier. Probably the only road in the whole of PdL that was actually properly lighted with nowhere to hide and at least some traffic.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Oh dear! I gather someone was rather norty....

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post62828.html#p62828

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 Lightingjustasgood

BROWN FINALLY BLOGS - AND IT IS AWFUL - Page 3 Thankyoupatty

And after Brown had taken that as confirmation that 'pattyodor' was the real deal, and the lighting in 2007 was the same as in 2012, the 'pattyodor' account was deleted.

You wouldn't expect an Awesome, hotshot 'profiler' to walk into a trap like that. Dayle Hinman certainly wouldn't Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next