JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Yes, you´re right bb1.

You welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: RUI PEDRO ACCUSED DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY JUDGE(merged)

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Tony asked:

Is this the same case where the suspect's psychiatrist leaked info about him to a news station?

I replied:

No, that's a different one, Tony - that was a rapist, who thankfully was found guilty despite Arguido Sargento's best efforts.

Guess what? The rapist has just had four years cut off his sentence:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/relacao-reduz-para-21-anos-pena-de-violador-de-telheiras

The Lisbon Court of Appeal reduced the penalty to Henry Sotero, Telheiras violator from 25 to 21 years in prison
This reduced sentence is about four of the 71 crimes proved at trial of first instance, that the Lisbon understand now have not been proven, thus reducing the same

------------------

What?

At this rate, he will be out in a couple of years, no doubt trotting round to Arguido Sargento for 'counselling'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Where's the angry blog from Morais about all this then? No doubt if she could cram the name 'McCann' in, she would be shouting and screeching like a good 'un.

Oh, my bad, she is too busy screeching about electrical cables, and how wonderful the US crime gossip is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Where's the angry blog from Morais about all this then? No doubt if she could cram the name 'McCann' in, she would be shouting and screeching like a good 'un.

Oh, my bad, she is too busy screeching about electrical cables, and how wonderful the US crime gossip is.
I don't understand the Portuguese courts. Leonor Cipriano was convicted without any forensic evidence. Yet the defendant in Rui Pedro's case got off because someone couldn't remember the color of someone's eyes from more than ten years ago?
Go figure!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Tony, my problem is that I can figure.

And I don't like where my figurings take me.

Leonor knew nothing, so she was easy prey.

Afonso Dias knew quite a lot, so he could stay silent knowing there was never any danger of him being convicted of abducting Rui Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Tony, there is not a word about this on ANY of the hate sites - you know, the ones who pretend they care so much about missing children.

Not a word from Morais about the biggest story in Portugal right this minute.

I know what the silence tells me - good job the days are long gone of the likes of Morais censoring news.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Tony, my problem is that I can figure.

And I don't like where my figurings take me.

Leonor knew nothing, so she was easy prey.

Afonso Dias knew quite a lot, so he could stay silent knowing there was never any danger of him being convicted of abducting Rui Pedro.
I take he also never fell down a flight of stairs? mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Not as far as I can see, Tony, he was free to pursue his career driving lorries around Europe.

Isn't it odd that Rui Pedro was seen in France, long after the PJ had written him off as dead?

Not to mention the films mad

With so many missing children cases being botched, you have to wonder what sort of cover up is going on in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Something is very wrong with the whole case, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 pm

It's time-consuming, but worth going back through the whole thing, Tony.

Remember how Leonor Cipriano supposedly didn't report her daughter's disappearance for 48 hours? Lot of spin there - the police refused to accept the report of Rui Pedro's disappearance for 48 hours.

What a coincidence!

Remember how Gonc didn't want the media to know that Madeleine McCann had been abducted?

And note that the PJ tried to smear Rui's family, too.

What a coincidence!

And fancy, the presiding judge isn't at all bothered about the accused not wanting to say a word - well, what need would there be, when the same judge was going to throw the case out of court over someone's eye color?

I know what I think.

I am pretty damn sure I know where the cover-up really is.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/mae-de-rui-pedro-internada

Pain: Family is outraged at the decision
Rui Pedro's mother hospitalized

http://aeiou.expresso.pt/afonso-dias-acredita-que-rui-pedro-esta-vivo=f706826

Rui Afonso Dias believes that Peter is alive
Acquitted of the crime of kidnapping aggravated Afonso Dias wanted to defend himself in the public square, ensuring even believe that Rui Pedro is alive.

=============

WHY IS THERE NOT A SINGLE DAMNED WORD OUT OF MORAIS ABOUT THIS?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

I cannot begin to imagine what Portuguese people feel about this, Pedro. I can see how angry they are, from the media, about what this judge did.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:42 pm

You´re bb1, Portuguese people are not very happy with this, specially at Lousada.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:24 am

crazytony wrote:Something is very wrong with the whole case, Bonny.
There is something very strange about all these child abduction cases, but Joanas and Ruis must be the strangest. And we have seen some mighty strange things with the Madeleine case.

Perfectly good witness in Jane Tanner ... a Golden witness in fact. How many cases have an eye witness like that?
Perfectly good Audio witness in Mrs Stephen Carpenter
Seemingly perfectly good witness in Martin Smith

Yet Amaral says that Madeleine died in 5A. Nothing to indicate that at all ... just phoney, [from peeps who understand it better than me] indications of cadavar blood PHONEY, made up by Amaral, it seems

To begin with, he insisted that Madeleine was taken in a westerly direction, yet two witnesses said easterly. Why did he insist westerly? Then change it as below.

Then he made a formal statement that she had not been abducted. No way that it could have happened, he said. Patio doors too close to Madeleines parents - only 50 metres; the front door was locked so it couldn't happen thru there [WHAT RUBBISH!] and it couldn't have happened via the window because there were no fibres or marks.

Absolute tosh. Then he set about making money on Madeleines back.

One point of note is that throughout the procedure he has not believed one British witness. Not one that I can think of and he has twisted and turned the evidence to suit his latest nonsense

Do we now have fabrication of evidence? Trees cut down wholesale and harsh lighting fitted to try and prove that no abduction could have happened thru that window, cos it was too overlooked ... is that fabrication of evidence?

Videos being put out that give out disinformation and make accusations.

Jeez, just what sort of monsters are these?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:00 pm

As Morais will not tell the shrooms about this:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/

Inspector who investigated the case Rui Pedro is the subject of disciplinary proceedings

March 6, 2012

The Judicial Police (PJ) has opened disciplinary proceedings against one of the first brigade inspectors who investigated the disappearance of Rui Pedro, in Lousada in March 1998, told the Lusa police source.
The same source, on the basis of the disciplinary proceedings are statements made by the inspector at the hearing in trial of the case Rui Pedro, who publicly admitted to lying about some details of the case.
The news that João Rouxinol was the subject of disciplinary proceedings was released Monday by TVI, which states that the former inspector, in an interview, said the family of Rui Pedro hid his epilepsy and that only revealed to the PJ in 2005, and later admitted he had lied because he felt angry with the criticisms of the research
João Rouxinol testified at the trial of the case Rui Pedro as a defense witness, having admitted, when confronted by Ricardo Sá Fernandes, lawyer for the family of the missing youth, he lied, while being interviewed by a newspaper on the detail in question.
Also the family's lawyer admits process the inspector, and the Portuguese state, errors in the investigation.
However, the trucker Afonso Dias, the sole defendant's trial, was acquitted on 22 February of the crime of kidnapping by the court of Pedro Rui Lousada.
Lusa / SOL

-----------------

Is smearing the parents of missing children part of the PJ's training?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Another one not telling the sheeples the truth:

Gonçalo Amaral's books
Claudia79 Yesterday

Panda wrote:

O.K., if this was the first case shelved in Portugese History....why spend 10 months liaising with the PJ , then all of a sudden employ a newTeam from Oporto?

I said it was the first case of a MISSING CHILD shelved. It was obviously not the first case shelved in Portugal. Missing children cases aren't shelved. They are either solved or they remain open. Unless the case is called McCann, of course. Rui Pedro's case wasn't shelved for 14 years. Of course he has parents who would never allow that to happen.

====================

How odd! She seems to have missed out the bit about the only person ever charged in the case being set free by a judge on some very dubious grounds indeed.

And also the outrage in Portugal about it.

Oh, and she has also forgotten to tell the sheeples that a PJ officer has been disciplined for telling a pack of lies about Rui's parents, to smear them and make the PJ look less incompetent.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Bumping as it is of relevance to tonight's news.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2