JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK

+3
Maggs
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 Empty Re: ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 pm

honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Sofia Leal is a Defendant along with Goncalo Amaral in the case brought by Amaral's Brother.
I have no idea how the poor man is ever going to get his money, but they both owe him on that one. And Sofia Leal would hardly have been made a Defendant if she wasn't going to be held responsible for her part, especially as she has benefitted from whatever proceeds. Let's face it, a Face Lift is hardly normal living expenses, so she might regret having that.

I suspect that nothing will be done until after The Libel Trial. And then whatever has been recovered from Gonc and Sofa will be apportioned in some way. but there ain't going to be a lot left.

Financially, I think the McCanns' libel trial is limited to what Amaral made from the sale of the book, as I understand it, locked away somewhere in a separate bank account awaiting the result of the trial.

Everyone else will scrap for whatever Amaral has besides money in that account (I think!)

But The Amarals spent a lot of that, HB, so any award might have to come from somewhere else.
It could be governed by who claimed first, and I don't know who that was. It's going to be a bit of a mess from what I can see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT  - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK - Page 2 Empty Re: ISABEL DUARTE ISSUES STATEMENT - REPLY AND CORRECTION TO CARVALHO ARTICLE ABOUT GONC'S BOOK

Post  lily Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Sabot wrote:
honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Sofia Leal is a Defendant along with Goncalo Amaral in the case brought by Amaral's Brother.
I have no idea how the poor man is ever going to get his money, but they both owe him on that one. And Sofia Leal would hardly have been made a Defendant if she wasn't going to be held responsible for her part, especially as she has benefitted from whatever proceeds. Let's face it, a Face Lift is hardly normal living expenses, so she might regret having that.

I suspect that nothing will be done until after The Libel Trial. And then whatever has been recovered from Gonc and Sofa will be apportioned in some way. but there ain't going to be a lot left.

Financially, I think the McCanns' libel trial is limited to what Amaral made from the sale of the book, as I understand it, locked away somewhere in a separate bank account awaiting the result of the trial.

Everyone else will scrap for whatever Amaral has besides money in that account (I think!)

But The Amarals spent a lot of that, HB, so any award might have to come from somewhere else.
It could be governed by who claimed first, and I don't know who that was. It's going to be a bit of a mess from what I can see.

Won't the tax man trump everyone else?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:13 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, karma will strike again you know.

So, Sofia had a face lift...... well I hope she was told that within a few years her face will droop and she will age worse than if she had done nothing? That's one of the consequence of face lifts. You shouldn't start them unless you intend on having them at regular intervals. Sometimes 5 years! Shocked

Since I worked in probably the most 'beauty' conscious business on the planet, you get to see a lot........... Pcorneater

No doubt Karma will strike again. Lily. And Yes, her face will drop. But she might have found another sucker by then. Not that Gonc is a sucker, but he might have been trying to keep her. Two divorces in a Catholic marriage does not look good.

Personally, I don't care what happens to her because I think she is as dishonest as he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 pm

I don't care either, Sabot. Isn't it interesting how narcissistic this bunch are?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Won't the tax man trump everyone else?

The Tax Man should, Lily, But I think The Tax Office came to an arrangement with Gonc for monthly payments when he was still a vaguely impoverished PJ Officer, so they might have to settle for that. Their bad, but they will get their money eventually.

Oh Dear, I forgot. The PJ want his Pension back, so he could finish up on Portugal's equivalent of Supplementary Benefit, and then The Tax Man will have to whistle.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 pm

If he lived in other countries, he wouldn't get that, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm

lily wrote:I don't care either, Sabot. Isn't it interesting how narcissistic this bunch are?

Unbelievably so. Lily. One wonders from where they have all come. Without them this beastly campaign would never have got off the ground. But I expect Karma started this. They were all horrible and narcissistic before Madeleine was abducted, so I think Karma was just lurking and hoping that they would behave in the face of a small, missing child.

I would fall about laughing if I was a horrible person.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:35 pm

lily wrote:If he lived in other countries, he wouldn't get that, Sabot.

But even in Britain and on Supplementary Benefit, he would only have to pay a pittance each month, Lily. He certainly won't have any property left, and he can't be left to starve. Pity about that, but there you go.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 pm

It's worth bearing in mind that Portugal has serious economic problems, and is slashing its welfare budget. I can't see Gonc getting too much sympathy for his self-inflicted problems.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

bb1 wrote:It's worth bearing in mind that Portugal has serious economic problems, and is slashing its welfare budget. I can't see Gonc getting too much sympathy for his self-inflicted problems.

If The Welfare Office can prove that it is self inflicted, which they probably can, then not only will he have to wait for help, he will only get the bare minimum. That should sort out his weight and drinking problem.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Here's how many Portuguese people have felt sufficiently sorry for Gonc to sign his petition:

Since 2009.

And some of them do not appear to actually be Portuguese....

1940 Mrs Kathleen Bell

1039 Shelagh Jessica Ferreira - I am a British citizen residing in Portugal

So I think it is pretty clear that no, Gonc is not some kind of hero in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Yes, I agree: "So I think it is pretty clear that no, Gonc is not some kind of hero in Portugal", except for the morons who follows him, but these doesn't count.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Since 2009.

Eek Eek Eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Whoever would have thought that Gonc was not luuuuuurved like the Goncalettes pretend he is. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Bad one, Bonny. They shouldn't have started that Petition. It says exactly what Portugal thinks of a corrupt Ex PJ Inspector. God knows what they thought of his Book, but it can't have been good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Yes, I agree: "So I think it is pretty clear that no, Gonc is not some kind of hero in Portugal", except for the morons who follows him, but these doesn't count.

Far too few to worry about, Pedro. Bloody hilarious, actually.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:06 pm

I am sure the good people of Portugal will be finding the information about Gonc in the Right of Reply statements most enlightening Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 pm

lily wrote:1944

Since 2009.

Eek Eek Eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Whoever would have thought that Gonc was not luuuuuurved like the Goncalettes pretend he is. biggrin

Well, it does tell you how many there are, Lily. As opposed to the nearly 70,000 who signed The McCanns Petition in a few short months. What a disaster Gonc's Petition turned out to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:08 pm

bb1 wrote:I am sure the good people of Portugal will be finding the information about Gonc in the Right of Reply statements most enlightening Pcorneater

Oh Gosh, Yes. And it's in Portuguese. There's nice and easy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 pm

By head of population, to have the same kind of support, Gonc should have had well over 10,000 sigs on his petition. In a couple of weeks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Yes Sabot, bb1, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 pm

bb1 wrote:By head of population, to have the same kind of support, Gonc should have had well over 10,000 sigs on his petition. In a couple of weeks.

Yer, but. Even Gonc can't force people to sign his Petition. No Stairs you see. What a disappointment that must have been.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Since 2009.

bb1 wrote:By head of population, to have the same kind of support, Gonc should have had well over 10,000 sigs on his petition. In a couple of weeks.

Shocked What? It's obvious innit? Someone left off a zero. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 pm

lily wrote:1944

Since 2009.

Shocked What? It's obvious innit? Someone left off a zero. Pcorneater

Oh, of course. But still not good, innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Anonymous said...
TV Mais is NOT a different interview, it is a formal rebuttal of the earlier piece about Dr Amaral. It is over 2 pages, 12 and 13, and is signed by Duarte, 17 february. I have it in my hands. It is a horrible piece, with Dr Amaral's private details. She justifies this by saying the details are inthe public domain. They are playing dirty.

Mar 6, 2012 7:28:00 PM

You heard it here first second, folks Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:39 pm

PLAYING DIRTY? They don't know the half of it. We are so much better at this crap than they are. Only one difference. We don't have to lie about anything.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next