JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues

2 posters

Go down

Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues Empty Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Normally, the ongoing saga of UK banks' electronic disasters would be of little interest in this section. Unfortunately, the on-handed typists are working themselves into a frenzy yet again.

Re: FRAUDULENT FUND
Post  PeterMac Today at 2:23 pm

From Twitter
Reported that you can no longer make a donation to RBS / Nat West for the Madeleine Fund
Can anyone confirm. I have tried to get in, but can't find the details.

Now, if they tried taking their hategoggles off and READING THE PAPERS, they would know why:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/banking/10500378/RBSNatWest-online-banking-crashes-again.html

It's been impossible to do anything more high-tech than use  old-fashioned bits of paper in your own branch all week.

But hey, who needs boring reality when haters can invent stupid conspiracies and imagine that tick tock the tide has turned?

Does rather demonstrate how little attention they pay to anything except pitchforking, though.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues Empty Re: Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:15 pm

NatWest and RBS customers face chaos again as online banking crashes for the second time in a WEEK after company 'is victim of cyber-attack'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2519360/NatWest-RBS-customers-face-chaos-online-banking-crashes-second-time-WEEK.html#ixzz2miS5XsRD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues Empty Re: Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 pm

More bad news for the haters, courtesy of one of their idols:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8250p80-fraudulent-fund

The Fund is still open!
Post Enid O'Dowd Today at 7:14 pm

Following rumours that The Fund is no longer taking donations I decided to check this out.

I made a £1 donation from my Irish current account on Monday 2nd December by online bank transfer to the NatWest account number given on the McCann's website.

Today I received a Payment Debit Advice note confirming the transfer had been made. The £1 left my account on Monday and when I checked just now, my donation had not been returned.

If the money comes back, which looks unlikely at this stage, I will post the details.

Looks like her incredibly generous donation of £1 arrived AFTER the earlier IT crash but BEFORE the latest one.

As usual, the tick tockers are talking out of their backsides.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:11 pm

I does it cost her more than that to transfer the money?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 am

McCANNGATE ‏@McCANNGATE
So RBS, as well as NatWest, are no longer accepting donations to #McCann scam fraudfund... hope shills paid already. pic.twitter.com/dll44k8Rji

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Someone's in for a nasty shock when reality dawns. They really should take off their hategoggles and learn to read the grown-up newspapers, they might have a better idea what is really happening in the world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:32 am

e: FRAUDULENT FUND
Post sami Today

Bellisa wrote:
Hi sami and tiny,
Enid done a bank transfer from what I can see,so all she needed was the funds acvount number and sort code.
It wasnt done directly through the site.

Thanks. So the bank account is live, but the website is not. Is that the case ?

sami

Re: FRAUDULENT FUND
Post Bellisa Today

It seems so,.i seen rumours all over twitter yesterday saying otherwise but it looks like a rumour quickly spread!

-----

Because the dumbo McCann-haters were too ignorant to know, or didn't want to know, that RBS/NatWest has been unusable for most of the week.

Which says it all about them. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:20 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
20 minutes ago
We've had questions regarding our online store being unavailable and when will it be available again. Google Checkout was retired on 21 November. Because Google Checkout is no longer available, we are redesigning our online store with another merchant system. I'm finishing the design/setup and will have the online store available soon. Thank you for your patience while we make this change.

This is me doing the Told You So dance. Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 pm

That will have wrecked the McCann-haters Christmas, you know.

Not only has the Find Madeleine fund NOT been frozen, the only reason the online shop isn't working is because of a change in Google.

Oh, don't tell me none of them knew Google was making changes?

Serves them right for, yet again, adding 2 + 2 and making 6,666.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:28 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan
Google Checkout changed over on 13th November - it takes an hour to change over. When can I buy a wristband? #McCann

Which shows how little grasp of anything that hater has. They really are clueless about the real world, aren't they? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 pm

And another one proves it again:

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface
#mccann If you have to set up Bank transfer yourself that is interesting and done so that it is NOT a donation but a private transfer
Expand

Bollox from the hater who made up the story about the non-existent demo in Lisbon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm

https://support.google.com/checkout/sell/answer/3080449?hl=en

Merchants selling physical goods will need to switch to third-party alternatives (see below)

Which means the website has to be altered, coding rewritten, etc. Of course, these morons are just on smartphones on FB, so haven't a scooby what 'coding' is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Debi Drew Lets see how long until they remove my comment

Hater troll from Hideho's site. It really is just a game to these lowlives, something to entertain them between watching Jeremy Kyle and playing online bingo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo
@Josephodriscoll @JillyCL It cracks me up, the acres of stupid text they have expended on this! #mccann

It's been truly hilarious watching them dream up ever-wilder theories, especially when they failed to notice that a large chunk of the UK banking system had, by coincidence, ground to a halt this week. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@jontaito You beat me to it!  I rang the guy who maintains & fixes my computer. He said it would take no more than an hour.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar 

He'll be like her Imaginary Rellies that used to run the Met = in her head. Pcorneater

It's not often you find puter repairmen who are also experts in recoding websites when changing from one system of internet financial merchandising involving third parties, security, etc. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 1h
@ThePlebian On offical BS site ,they only show some of Tanners efits ,#bbccrimewatch Smith efit not on #mccann site ,why could that be ?

Someone needs to go to Specsavers.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Update on online shop, plus RBS/NatWest issues Suspects
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Kerry Anne If the funds spendings are under investigation of any description I guess it would be forced to close until investigation is finished, and no one involved would be allowed to speak about it thats involved, so alternative reasons would need to be thought off.I am optimistic this is the reason for it

Deluded moron. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:17 am

Philip Prince OBE ‏@PhilipIndigo
Sent an e-mail to investigation@findmadeleine.com asking why donations cannot be made. Received an Auto-Reply of thanks, that's all #mccann

More than hater trolls and similar low-life deserves. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 am

Oh look, here's one bleating on the hounders and proving its gutter trash:

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman
Post Jontait Today at 10:50 am

Not sure how to post pic from iPhone. Here is the text:

Wish I hadn't responded to you. How dare you post my Emails without my permission. I responded to your questions in good faith and you in turn posted my replies on that horrible Controversy page.

If you have any other questions, go to the Grange team. I will not respond to you further!

Well said, these creatures are entitled to nothing.

And the McCann-hating Amaral supporter carries on whining:

Post Jontait Today at 10:52 am

To which I replied:

Yes. Sorry about that.

I think it's important to get the truth out there.

None of your personal details have been compromised.

You were only following orders. People can now discuss WHOSE orders you were following.

I have emailed Operation Grange with my concerns.

All the best, and sorry once again for misleading you.

Jon

Ps I hope you are able to resolve your migratory issues with Google Checkout. I have been assured the switchover should only take 1 hour, not 15 (and counting) days. Plus the 6 months notice you were given should've provided ample time to switch.

Just a thought. Bye now!

--------

There it is, laid bare, in all its lying, stupidity, arrogance, misplaced entitlement and obsession. The troll also demonstrates its ignorance, as what it's been 'assured', no doubt by jillysickbucket's Imaginary Repairman, is total pish.

But hey, when did reality ever bother these creatures?

They're entitled, innit? It's their Yuman Rite, innit? Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 am

And the stalking begins, predictably:

e: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman
Post ChillyHeat Today at 11:13 am

Is there a way to find out who the webmaster is ?

These 'people' really are scum - no doubt they would love to stalk and terrorise the webmaster's family, as they have done to so many other people who support Madeleine.

Gonzo must be so proud of his acolytes!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Post Ashwarya Today

Jontait wrote:
It does open a can of worms, doesn't it? I woke this morning to a VERY angry email from the webmaster, berating me for posting our correspondence online.
Well done to you - terrific use of Twitter. Has "Webmaster" actually said anywhere that Operation Grange asked her to keep Tannerman on the site? I may have missed that so apologies if so.

The innocent crèche father must be hopping mad at being kept under suspicion like this when Scotland Yard have publicly cleared him.

Why should he be? The only people getting their panties in a bunch are the flying monkeys from Team A.moral, and no-one cares what they think.

Certainly not the REAL police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Jon Tait ‏@jontaito 2h
I've searched online & found NOTHING about any businesses having had issues switching from Google Checkout to another payment system #mccann

Obsessive nutjob. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down