JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home

4 posters

Go down

PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home Empty PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 am

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16179957

David Rathband, the policeman shot and blinded by Raoul Moat, has been found dead at his home in Northumberland.

The body of PC Rathband was discovered by police at his home in Blyth on Wednesday night after officers received a report of concern for his welfare.
He was declared dead at the scene, Northumbria Police said.
A Northumbria Police spokesman said: "At around 7pm officers received a report of concern for the welfare of PC David Rathband at his home in Blyth.

"Officers attended the scene alongside the ambulance service and he was found inside. He was declared dead at the scene."
Chief Constable Sue Sim said: "I am deeply saddened to have to confirm the death of PC David Rathband and my thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time.
"In July 2010, his life changed forever when he was shot and blinded by Raoul Moat.
"David showed outstanding bravery in what was a terrifying situation.
"He was a dedicated officer who acted in the best traditions of the police service."
A police spokesman said no one else was being sought in connection with the incident.

PC Rathband's brother Darren, who lives in Australia, posted a message on Twitter saying he was returning to Britain.
"On way back to the UK, to be at my brothers side. RIP Police Constable 190 David John Rathband Please support blue lamp foundation," he tweeted.
Prime Minister David Cameron said: "David was an extrordinarily brave man and after his horrific injuries he did an enormous amount for charities for other injured police officers and families who had lost police officers in the line of duty."
Home Secretary Theresa May also paid tribute, saying: "I had the privilege of meeting PC David Rathband. He was a brave and fine policeman. My thoughts are with his family."
Yvette Cooper, Labour's Shadow Home Secretary, said: "This is deeply sad news of the loss of a very brave police officer.
"PC Rathband showed extraordinary bravery and determination both during the horrific events in the summer of 2010, and afterwards in overcoming the attack to set up his charity to help others."

PC Rathband flew back home last weekend after spending time with Darren in Australia where he had surgery to remove pieces of shrapnel from his face.
In the days leading up to his death, some of his followers on Twitter had become increasingly concerned about messages he had posted on the social networking site.

The 44-year-old officer was shot twice on July 4, 2010, as he sat unarmed in his patrol car.
PC Rathband, who joined the Northumbria force in 2000, lost his vision in both eyes after being shot at close range during the manhunt for Moat.
The fugitive had shot and injured his former partner Sam Stobbart and killed her new boyfriend Chris Brown.
DAVID CAMERON PAYS TRIBUTE TO DAVID RATHBAND

In September, just before the start of the inquest into Moat's death, PC Rathband issued a statement saying he was to "live separately from his wife and family".
But that statement stressed the move was "purely for David's rehabilitation and so that he can ultimately continue to support his family".
It said the move had nothing to do with his arrest on suspicion of assault and stressed "David and Kath are very much still a married couple who love each other".
PC Rathband was arrested in August last year after officers were called to an incident at his home in Cramlington, Northumberland.

Hailed for his charity work in the wake of his injuries, PC Rathband announced on Twitter in November that he and his wife Kath were separating permanently.
In the wake of his attack, PC Rathband launched the Blue Lamp Foundation, to help emergency service staff injured in the line of duty.
In a statement on its website, the charity said: "It is with great sadness that we learn of the death of David Rathband.
"Since being shot in July 2010, David struggled to come to terms with his horrific injuries and the traumatic effect they had on him and his family and friends.
"David's legacy will live on in the form of the Blue Lamp Foundation, which bears his name."

-------------

What an absolute tragedy. My heart breaks for PC Rathband and his family Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home Empty Re: PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home

Post  rhodes Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 pm

twitter and other place are full of brain dead aresholes saying Moat is a hero and tough shiote for Rathband

society is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK mad
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home Empty Re: PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Moat was a cowardly piece of crap. Says it all about the chavs and bottom-feeding trash if they find anything admirable about him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 pm

mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
The thin blue line, just got a whole lot thinner.
Officer Down.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Yes, so very sad.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16185790

Rathband Brother: 'He Was My Hero'

David Rathband's twin brother has given an emotional speech at the PC's memorial service in Newcastle.

Darren Rathband wept as he placed a hand on the coffin, which was draped in a union flag, covered with lilies and the PC's police cap.
He told the congregation that: "David was my hero. Not because he was shot, but because of how he got up.
"When he died, I lost half of me."
His final words, before leaving to drive the hearse carrying his brother's body on its journey to Staffordshire for the burial: "It's time to take my brother home."
Earlier, Mr Rathband arrived in the hearse and got out and watched as the pall-bearers from each of the three emergency services carried the coffin the short distance into the cathedral.
Orange flowers down the side of the vehicle spelled out PC Rathband's call sign - Tango 190.
The officer's children - Ashley, 19, and Mia, 13 - joined his brother in front of the door of St Nicholas's Cathedral, Newcastle.
Mr Rathband, critical of the Northumbria force in recent months for what he perceived as their lack of support for his brother, also said that David's legacy must continue through his Blue Lamp Foundation.
He said that against a backdrop of reductions in budgets and resources, the work of the charity would be increasingly important.
PC Rathband's biographer, Tony Horne, also made a speech in which he criticised the police.
"Unprecedented and testing circumstances I accept," said Mr Horne, "but I urge you now to tell the whole story of the mistakes that night and finally come forward and say publicly, 'Sorry David, we should have avoided what happened to you.'"
Kath Rathband, the PC's wife, did not attend. She issued a statement saying she will be at his funeral in Staffordshire next weekend, and a police memorial service two days after his burial.
Before the service, Darren Rathband visited Etal Lane police station in Newcastle to symbolically book his brother off from the shift he never completed on July 4, 2010 when he was shot twice in the face by Raoul Moat.
Also attending the ceremony were Minister of State for Police and Criminal Justice, Nick Herbert, and the Chief Constable of the Northumbria force, Sue Sim.
Speaking after the memorial service, Sue Sim told Sky News: "I was proud that he was one of my police officers. He was gunned down doing the job he loved and will be sorely missed by the force and the community."

Nick Herbert said: "I met David Rathband, and I was impressed with his courage and dignity. Today was a reminder to us of the sacrifice he paid, and the courage of police officers every day. It's right that we should remember this brave officer."
Darren Rathband arranged the humanist service at the cathedral in accordance with his brother's wishes.
It was conducted by the Dean of Newcastle, the very Reverend Chris Dalliston.
The Dean told Sky News that he hoped the service would highlight the value of the emergency services, and send out a message of the futility of violence.
PC Rathband, 44, was found dead at his home in Northumberland at the end of February. An inquest which was opened and adjourned last week confirmed he had killed himself.
In a statement issued on her behalf by Northumbria Police ahead of the service, Mrs Rathband said: "I would like to take this opportunity to thank Northumbria Police for the care and support they have given and continue to give to myself, Ash and Mia during this incredibly difficult time.
"I'd also like to thank all the well-wishers for their kind words, from which I have gained tremendous strength.
"There is to be a service on Saturday March 10, at which I will not be present. However, I will be attending my husband David's funeral service, which will be held in Stafford.
"I will then be taking part in a police memorial service which will be held at 2pm on Monday, March 19, at St Nicholas's Cathedral.
"Family, friends and colleagues can gather to celebrate the many happy memories we all have of the 12 years spent as a family in the north east of England."
PC Rathband was left blind when he was blasted twice in the face by Moat while sitting unarmed in his patrol car in July 2010.
He battled to rebuild his life afterwards and became a national figure after setting up the Blue Lamp Foundation, which helps 999 personnel injured in the line of duty.
He was found dead in his home on February 29 by police officers who had been contacted by concerned family members.

PC Shot By Raoul Moat Found Dead At Home 626x
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 pm

May his family find peace.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Yes it is. Good job, Tony.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down