JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

+4
lily
Sabot
bb1
rhodes
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout Empty 10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 am

@ Charlie Hebdo magazine.

first reports are of 10 shot dead.....

Last edited by rhodes on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout Empty Re: 10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 am

last cartoon sent from their office this morning was mocking the ISIS leader

wonder who this is gonna turn out to be then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout Empty Re: 10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:21 am

OMG, thanks, Rhodes, I wasn't watching the news.

http://news.sky.com/story/1403662/ten-dead-in-shooting-at-paris-magazine

'Ten Dead' In Shooting At Paris Magazine
11:12, UK, Wednesday 07 January 2015
Share on Twitter

Ten people have been shot dead at the headquarters of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris, reports say.

It is understood there was a shootout at the offices where the publication is based.

More follows...

Odds on the killer/s belonging to the famed religion of peace?

If anyone sees news, please post it, this is horrific.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 am

Snap, Rhodes, the religion of peace strikes again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30710883

Deadly attack on office of French magazine Charlie Hebdo
Breaking news
At least two gunmen have attacked the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing a number of people, French media report.

Witnesses spoke of sustained gunfire at the office as the attackers opened fire with Kalashnikov assault rifles.

The satirical weekly has courted controversy in the past with its depiction of news and current affairs.

Its latest tweet was a cartoon of the Islamic State militant group leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 am

flipping ridiclious...one reported on twitter says Kalishnikov(spelling?) and a rocket launcher were used
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:27 am

prosecutor confirms 10 dead
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:30 am

https://twitter.com/charlie_hebdo_

They seem to insult everyone without taking sides. Plenty for the snackbars to take offence at, though.

The gunmen seem to have got out into the Paris suburbs? If they reach those huge Muslim ghettos around Paris, there is liable to be another bloodbath getting hold of the scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:31 am

should have seen this coming when it all kicked off with Salman Rushdie
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 am

3 coppers turned up on a bike and were shot at.

good god.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 am

11 dead
10 injured
6 more critical
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:40 am

What are politely called 'community relations' have been on a knife edge in Europe for a while now, Rhodes, and I suspect this is going to tip things over the edge. Now, I don't care if people are Muslims, fireworshippers or anything else, it's up to them, but I am personally sick to death of having their backward, woman-hating religion shoved in my face.

Rotherham was the last straw for me - absolutely horrific abuse against young girls being ignored because no-one wanted to offend the religion of peace. And now Stockholm, of all places, being turned into the rape capital of Europe by the same religion of peace!

The death toll in Paris has risen to 11, with some critically injured. This is only going to get worse as the day goes on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:43 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:44 am

bb1 wrote:What are politely called 'community relations' have been on a knife edge in Europe for a while now, Rhodes, and I suspect this is going to tip things over the edge. Now, I don't care if people are Muslims, fireworshippers or anything else, it's up to them, but I am personally sick to death of having their backward, woman-hating religion shoved in my face.

Rotherham was the last straw for me - absolutely horrific abuse against young girls being ignored because no-one wanted to offend the religion of peace. And now Stockholm, of all places, being turned into the rape capital of Europe by the same religion of peace!

The death toll in Paris has risen to 11, with some critically injured. This is only going to get worse as the day goes on.

absolutely my thoughts exactly!!! I cannot stand what I call darleks walking around our nearest city 10 feet behind their western-dressed men.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:35 pm

I always think of them as walking black postboxes, I must confess....

The death toll is now up to 12, with dozens injured. And no-one knows where the gunmen are - last seen heading for the muslim suburbs.

I suspect this has just about guaranteed Marine Le Pen is going to be the next French President. Hollande seems to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard, and is doing little more than making the now-traditional noises they all make after these atrocities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Pictures from Mail:

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout 247A1D8400000578-2900259-image-m-36_1420633811609

'Massacre': Two masked gunmen brandishing Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers attack the headquarters of French satricial newspaper Charlie Hebdo

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html#ixzz3O8ipU2pO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I see the conspiraloon idiots are already announcing that this is a 'false flag'. One wonders what they have instead of brains. Unless they think assorted European nations actually WANT a race/religious war breaking out in Europe? And WANT to be thrown out of office and replaced by Right-wing, anti-EU politicians?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Apparently, the editor of the magazine, and two cartoonist are among the dead. This is as if a couple of fanatics massacred the editor and staff of Private Eye.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 pm

I am shocked rigid, although I can't imagine for why. It is a provocative magazine. But it would be a very sad day if it couldn't be.
I keep on thinking that it can't get worse, and then it does. But they would be fools to think that The French Police aren't something to be reckoned with. Or The French Nation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Of course it can get worse, Sabot, it's been getting worse just about since Big Ben struck the year 2000. And if these 2-3 killers have reached those huge Muslim ghettos on the outskirts of Paris, then there is liable to be a bloodbath in the course of capturing them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Worth keeping an eye on:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jesuischarlie

Amanda Wills ‏@AmandaWills 2h2 hours ago
The @USEmbassyFrance changed its Twitter avatar in a show of support #JeSuisCharlie

10 KILLED IN PARIS-shot dead UPDATE Fri morning more DEAD in shootout B6wWeqfCEAEZVUU

Well done, US Embassy! Though they will probably get into trouble with Obama for that; he is doubtless composing some mealy-mouthed sh*t about 'workplace violence' as we speak.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Done a bit of retweeting. JeSuisCharlie is trending. My favourite. Je Suis Charle et Je Suis Triste.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:57 pm

This is horrendous. I guess it has been simmering along in the heads of some poorly educated zealots?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Don't know if that applies in this case, Lily, these two-three seem very well organised. It's not impossible they are French citizens and have been in the French army.

Or, they received military training in Syria - and not by Assad.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1f4cf7c4-ad5e-11de-9caf-00144feabdc0.html

Anyone wanting to understand the situation of Muslims in Europe should visit Belleville. The rundown Parisian neighbourhood just east of the city centre is packed with couscous restaurants, Islamic bookshops and French citizens of Arab origin. About 1.5 million nominal Muslims live in the Paris region, more than in any other ­European city.

How on earth are the French authorities going to find and detain them if they have made it to one of the muslim enclaves around Paris?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Thanks Bonny. I read this thread before the news on the internet. Please read this. Am stunned or maybe I should not be.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-unsure-whether-murderous-rampage-france-terrorism_823285.html
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Am I reading that right?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next