JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime

+10
Maggs
sadie
crazytony
Pedro Silva
Jean-Pierre.t50
lily
Sabot
Anita
Zenny
bb1
14 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime Empty Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 pm

They are getting all exited about this:

Mercedes y Mila ‏ @Mercedessigue Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#Madeleine #McCann - Judge orders immediate return of the books -

She's a notorious nutjob, though...

According to her blog:

Following the judgment of the Court of Appeals in Lisbon on October 14, 2010, in which the judges agree to declare the appeal from Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, revocándose the judgment of the Court a quo and which is a new legal setback for the McCanns, we can now confirm that the judge has ordered the immediate return of the Books in the hands of Isabel Duarte, a lawyer for the couple.

We are now waiting to know the exact terms of the return of copies of the book Maddie: The Truth of The Lie information we will share with you on arrival at our power.

On the other hand, we are in a position to confirm that the libel suit brought by the McCanns against D. Paulo Sargento has been filed by the prosecution, however, the information that has been provided, DN. Isabel Duarte intends to proceed with the charge despite not having the support of the prosecution ...

Sounds like bollocks from Gonc to me, especially as she has since twitted:

Mercedes y Mila ‏ @Mercedessigue Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@JillyCL Waiting for complete information ;-) #Madeleine #McCann #Amaral

I seem to recall she's been caught telling giant porkies before, and why would a Spanish blogger have Secret Sauces anyway?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Title changed due to wild rumours from forkerdom)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime Empty Re: Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm

And they're off:

Hannah Lane ‏ @foxylady93 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Judge orders return of Amaral books #McCann https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmercedessigueaqui.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F03%2Fcaso-madeleine-mccann-juez-ordena.html&h=sAQHf4uYqAQH2T3LboWzDwCizGKte_XfvFhuuxqLgnK17lg

nobby-Lobby ‏ @veniviedivici Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Goncalo Amaral beats Maddie #McCann #scammers in yet another #legal battle ! The Perfect Man
2h Gael ‏ @GaeMar01 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
T @spudgun01Portuguese Judge has ORDERED the return of all those books to their rightful owner, Goncalo Amaral.IMMEDIATELY! #leveson #mccann

-----------

Nice to see Blondie and LaffinThug hating together happily, innit? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime Empty Re: Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Morais has picked up on it, but it's still like Chinese Whispers...

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann-case-judge-orders-immediate.html

McCann Case: Judge orders the immediate devolution of Gonçalo Amaral's Book
14 MARCH 2012 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS LEAVE A COMMENT

Following the ruling of the Court of Appeals of Lisbon on October 14, 2010 in which the judges decreed that Gonçalo Amaral's books could be sold, revoking the first judgement of the Court a quo [lower court/court decision's that was appealed], in a new legal setback for the McCanns, we can now confirm that the judge has ordered the immediate devolution of the 7.500 copies of the book "Maddie, the Truth of the Lie" that were entrusted to Isabel Duarte, lawyer of the McCann couple. The lawyer has, of today, 10 days to fulfil that order.

On the other hand, we are also able to confirm that one of the several claims for defamation made by the McCann couple against several Portuguese persons, specifically one targeting criminal psychologist and university professor Dr. Paulo Sargento as been archived by the Public Ministry. Nevertheless, and according to information that was provided to us, the McCanns lawyer, Isabel Duarte, intends to proceed with the charge despite not having the grounds for the Public Minstry.

More news on this subject, on tomorrow's edition of Correio da Manhã.

In Spanish at Mercedes's blog, with muchas gracias for the breaking news.

------------

CdM? Oh well, it's bound to be accurate then...

I suppose she does know that that actually doesn't make much sense? Which judge? Where? And what on earth has the Public Ministry got to do with civil cases?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Remember when Morais said this, some eighteen months ago?

Update: 'Books' story released via O Crime Bigfib10

That's another LIE she never apologised for. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Anonymous said... 2
what would happen if the evil duarte has destroyed the books,any chance she could end up in jail.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

Assuming this tale bears any resemblance whatsoever to the truth, then Gonc is going to look a bit of an ar@e for all his mad, malicious allegations, isn't he?

You'd think someone in his position would know better than to make false allegations about people Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Here's another one in for a nasty shock:

Re: Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately
almostgothic Today
Great news - and well done that judge!

ID now has ten days to return the books (or possibly try to explain away that large bonfire ... )

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PS - What judge? Is this how legal decisions are normally made public in Portugal? Someone tells a Spanish blogger with reality issues, and she tells all her forker friends?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Nope, nothing in the online CdM...whose brilliant idea was this?

Measure to boost the county's economy

'Salazar' will be a trademark of Santa Comba Dao

Salazar will be registered mark to boost the economy of the county that saw the birth of former President of the Council, Santa Comba Dao, and one of the first products with this wine will die 'Memories of Salazar'.

António de Oliveira Salazar was born in Vimieiro, the April 28, 1889, where he is also buried, but the idea of ​​resorting to "brand Salazar" for the county, as the agency Lusa said the president of the municipality, John Lawrence, " not intended to be based on the nostalgia or the pilgrimages of love "with the former dictator.
"Our perspective is always an objective and historical, because the value judgments have to be made by the municipality, must be people, historians, researchers [doing them]. We have only to demonstrate our conviction that what we are doing is useful for the county and the region. And if we have a wine 'Memoirs of Salazar' is because we feel that people look for that connection when they visit us, "said the mayor.

------------

A wine named in memory of a Fascist dictator? And they want visitors nostalgic for the good old days? I don't think they have really thought this one through....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 pm

I am sorry, they are all barking mad. Hounder:

Hope this news doesn't affect the run this year in Regents Park, especially as the donations appear to be going to the actually charity. Think they went to the fund last year. The list of donators is interesting - some known names there, but can't see any taps7, unless they've donated annonymously!

What? Why on earth would Ms Duarte finally getting that junk out of her garage have anything at all to do with a fundraising charity event in the UK confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

bb1 wrote:I am sorry, they are all barking mad. Hounder:

Hope this news doesn't affect the run this year in Regents Park, especially as the donations appear to be going to the actually charity. Think they went to the fund last year. The list of donators is interesting - some known names there, but can't see any taps7, unless they've donated annonymously!

What? Why on earth would Ms Duarte finally getting that junk out of her garage have anything at all to do with a fundraising charity event in the UK confused

The money last year went to Missing People too. God, these people make me sick. They continuously tell lies and make up sh*t as they go along. Kate had a page setup with a Virgin donations page last year. She doesn't actually collect the money. When it goes through the form for the charity, it goes directly to the charity. These people are idiots.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Tell me about it, Zenny.

I assume something legal has happened today, though this would not be the first time Team Gonc has plain and simply made something up to give them hope.

What, I haven't the slightest idea - they are in a frenzy because 'A judge' is being claimed to have made a decision in Portugal - by a Spanish blogger.

I suspect that what has actually happened is something tedious, like this unnamed but hopefully genuine court realising that a proper order for the books' return was never issued in the first place, which is why G & P haven't collected them.

And I haven't a clue what the Public Ministry has to do with civil matters.

I am sure it will be clearer in the morning.

Personally, I had hoped that Ms Duarte was going to turn up for the libel trial in a dumper truck, and deposit every single copy of his book at Gonc's feet, as he has been making rather a lot of false, malicious accusations recently.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi Zenny, I had it this out with the antis on Sky last year re the same. They just can't seem to understand that Kate does this run for charity.. god they really do try one's patience but then again what can one expect with the likes of them.... brains to burn NOT.. its all lies lies lies in their world mad
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm

IMO, it's a waste of time trying to reason with them, their entire world is built on lies.

I've seen it time and again - someone goes to great pains to point out why one of their cherished beliefs is, in fact, untrue - and they just stick their fingers in their ears and go back to the start again.

I have no idea what is behind the latest uproar; you know it's bad when you have to rely on CdM to find out what's happening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@maxkinnings I hope you never get your books banned by Carter Ruck, nor be defamed for over 5 years by the UK press. #mcc

And WTF does she think she and her cronies have been doing to the McCanns all this time? Hypocrite.

And BTW, it's over FOUR years, not five.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 am

What makes them think that Isobel Duarte would have done anything Illegal? She is hardly likely to put herself in the way of gaol or even serious censorship.
We already know that the return of the books had to be requested by the owner since no one would know where they should be returned to until asked, and Isobel Duarte will know exactly what she is doing anyway.
Do the Forkers think that everyone involved in this is a fool?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 am

Isabel Duarte intends to proceed with the charge despite not having the support of the prosecution ...

The McCanns, represented by their lawyer Isabel Duarte, are the PLAINTIFFS in this matter. (For the thick forkers, that means that they are the equivalent of the prosecution if this were a criminal case.) It is a CIVIL case. Unless it has now become a criminal one......

2h Gael ‏ @GaeMar01 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
T @spudgun01Portuguese Judge has ORDERED the return of all those books to their rightful owner, Goncalo Amaral.IMMEDIATELY! #leveson #mccann

As Sabot has stated in her post above this, the rightful owner is G & P NOT Amaral. If he owned the publishing house that published his book, they might be his.

G & P, the rightful owners, have to date failed to secure the return of said books.

On the other hand, we are also able to confirm that one of the several claims for defamation made by the McCann couple against several Portuguese persons, specifically one targeting criminal psychologist and university professor Dr. Paulo Sargento as been archived by the Public Ministry. Nevertheless, and according to information that was provided to us, the McCanns lawyer, Isabel Duarte, intends to proceed with the charge despite not having the grounds for the Public Minstry.

Bonny said:

I suppose she does know that that actually doesn't make much sense? Which judge? Where? And what on earth has the Public Ministry got to do with civil cases?

That is because that post is written in forkerspeak, Bonny?

The only way that that could make anything close to sense would be if Sargento had settled privately with the McCanns on terms favorable to them.

Never mind. The forkers are needing bigger and bigger doses of HOPE as time goes by.

Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:42 am

Oh God, spare us, the cerebrally-challenged forkers are telling all their favorite Immodium jokes. Yet again.

They must enjoy laughing at Madeleine McCann.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am

Well, I have waded through all the sex and violence in the online CdM, and I can't find anything.

I suppose it may be only in the paper edition - in which case, why didn't Morais buy a copy ASAP and translate this news?

Time will tell, as ever, but I cannot help being reminded of the hoo-ha over the non-existent Murat/Tanner case.

And why isn't Claudia leading the hatefest on MM?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 am

Perhaps because its a case of "not invented here" - after this is Mercedes scoop.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 am

Indeed, Jean-Pierre.

And I am still puzzling over why an obscure Spanish blogger would know all about 'the judge' and 'the court' before Morais and co.

Why don't 'judges' and 'courts' have names in Portugal?

Now, it is entirely possible that directions may finally have been given that Guerra & Paz have to retrieve their junk from Ms Duarte's garage, but it's odd that no independent confirmation has yet appeared.

I am sure we will get proper news about all this before the day is out, though Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am

Old news - one has to laugh at Gonc's bleat in the course of that strange, hole-in-corner appeal court decision:

The book at stake in this process – “Maddie – the Truth of the Lie” – which was written by the defendant Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, has the main motivation of defending his personal and professional honour, as the author points out right away in the preface and throughout his text.

Yes, nothing says 'honor' like a CRIMINAL conviction for lying, and trying to cheat your own brother out of a house.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:21 am

This is the kind of idiot that believes everything Team Gonc churns out:

S HANCOCK says:
well this should prove to be interesting.

I read a while ago, refusal to return the books is viewed as contempt of court and the parties involved liable to imprisonment.

and something tells me the books no longer exist.

There were rumours that Duarte on instructions had the books burnt.

Really? Some of us heard rumors that hanky still had a solitary functioning brain cell - those weren't true, either Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

Is it possible that the obscure Spanish blogger has made a mistake? Or perhaps misunderstood the situation? That would be a tragedy, given how excited they all are. It would be awful to see their disappointed little faces, wouldn't it.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 am

They'll ignore it, and then drag it all up again in six months time according to their gospel.

Personally, I can't see any Book Shops risking this. Certainly Amazon won't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:34 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Is it possible that the obscure Spanish blogger has made a mistake? Or perhaps misunderstood the situation? That would be a tragedy, given how excited they all are. It would be awful to see their disappointed little faces, wouldn't it.

Oh no, JP. Do you mean this could be a WUM who has written this?

The poor little b*ggers need hope not someone playing games, surely?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 am

It is entirely possible that G & P are sick to death of Gonc whining about his books, and decided to retrieve them, and the whole thing is being spun out of all resemblance of reality by this Spanish person.

Whatever the truth is, it won't be the Team Gonc version of events - that lot lie as easily as most people breath.

And no-one seems able to find it in the online CdM, which Team Gonc treat as if they own it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next