JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND?

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? Empty WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND?

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 pm

I went back to the Hasta La Pasta blog seeking more info about the business of the books, and found this in the comments. Oddly, Morais doesn't seem to have mentioned this...

It's Sargento's reply to Ms Duarte's statement about the nonsense he and Gonc have been spouting; it too, appears in O Crime, the rag managed by Gonc's lawyer's partner:

http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.com/2012/03/caso-madeleine-mccann-juez-ordena.html

Anonymous dijo ...
Thursday - Friday, March 15, 2012 Crime. p. 3 Psychology of Justice Opinion of Sergeant Paul University Faculty of Law aso Response Response Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte, a lawyer for McCanns Ex.ma The Lady Isabel Duarte, representative of Lords Haely Drs Kate and Gerry McCann , exercised his right of reply to an article published in this newspaper, in the edition of February 16. However, this fact was only possible because we still live in a society where freedom of expression and responsibility inherent in it constitute unequivocal practice. So by issues of professional conduct, restrict my answer to Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte to subscribe to a fortnightly column in the Journal. Firstly, I reiterate all content contained in the text you posted on 02.16.2012, did not removing even one letter, so that there remain doubts about what I think of the "case" Maddie. Secondly, the marked register of the text produced by adjectives Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte. Appreciating or not your style of writing, I believe that the excess adjectives that people with prose that gave us nothing more than an ornament of style of art and taste debatable. If it could, some of these words run the risk of becoming a personal offense that is not sin, atentariam against the dignity of a "good father of Portuguese family" may, Thus, the author incur the commission of a crime. I am sure that the appropriate time and place will bring light to this question I have. Thirdly, the account that pejoratively, the Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte referred to in its text, and of which I am one of the holders, designed ONLY if, I repeat, ONLY the payment of legal costs related to lawsuits involving the ex-Inspector, Dr. Gonçalo Amaral. The money comes from donations from citizens in solidarity with former Inspector. The account can only be moved by bank transfer, signed by two members (myself and a British citizen), and directed to the accounts of the legal representatives of Dr Gonçalo Amaral. This is an account of solidarity with a cause and a citizen and not a foundation. Fourth, unlike the Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte says do not shoot rabbits from a hat, because I do not use this prop head, nor recognize myself skilled in the arts of prestidigitation. Thus, it should be noted that, for the delays and markings judgments to which I referred, the facts speak for themselves, even if the lawyer wants to deny Illustrious, calling me a devotee of "conspiracy theory". And, now, who assigns to the other such "theories", the references to "Ghostbusters," the use of the Journal "Crime" for the defense of treacheries, or even the reference to the current of former Attorney Inspector Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, are very revealing of who deserves the prize, "Devotee of Conspiracy Theory." However, in this respect, either by gravity or by reference the contents to a third party, nothing more adiantarei. Fifth and finally, sharing claimed agnosticism, I must admit that at least one aspect I completely agree with the Ex ma Lady Isabel Duarte: the crimes and sins to pay here on earth!

Important bit in all that waffle:

Thirdly, the account that pejoratively, the Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte referred to in its text, and of which I am one of the holders, designed ONLY if, I repeat, ONLY the payment of legal costs related to lawsuits involving the ex-Inspector, Dr. Gonçalo Amaral. The money comes from donations from citizens in solidarity with former Inspector. The account can only be moved by bank transfer, signed by two members (myself and a British citizen) , and directed to the accounts of the legal representatives of Dr Gonçalo Amaral. This is an account of solidarity with a cause and a citizen and not a foundation.

So, who is the 'British citizen' who co-signs the Gonc fund?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? Empty Re: WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND?

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Come on Morais, in the interests of transparency and all that, who is the BRITISH CITIZEN?

IS IT BENNETT?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? Empty Re: WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND?

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm

The fund was set up a while ago but I don't remember the date. Was it set up before or after Fridge Magnet Night?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Come on Morais, in the interests of transparency and all that, who is the BRITISH CITIZEN?

IS IT BENNETT?
For his sake, I hope not. I think there will be legal ramifications if it is him.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Is this why no accounts for the Gonc Fund have been published for TWO YEARS?

Because BENNETT is the other signatory?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Come on Morais, in the interests of transparency and all that, who is the BRITISH CITIZEN?

IS IT BENNETT?

It has to be him or an outside choice, Grenville? He was in Portugal, after all. Could he have signed the requisite papers then?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 pm

crazytony wrote:

IS IT BENNETT?
For his sake, I hope not. I think there will be legal ramifications if it is him.

Oh I would imagine so, Tony.

Somehow I don't see that going down too well here with his own problems?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 pm

lily wrote:The fund was set up a while ago but I don't remember the date. Was it set up before or after Fridge Magnet Night?

The uproar about email addies being illegally passed to Gonc was in December 2009, Lily:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2139-a-question-for-joana-morais-and-breach-of-confidentiality

Initially, only Sargento had his name on the Fund - remember the hassle Morais and textusa caused by ranting at him for letting Levy go to Fridge Magnet Night?

I will get the exact date for that gala occasion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 pm

crazytony wrote:

IS IT BENNETT?

Well, whoever it is, Morais has kept very quiet about the change to the Fund, so I feel any reasonable person would be justified in thinking she's hiding something.

Like, the co-signatory is Bennett.

Unless and until she tells the truth about this matter, then who could be blamed for thinking she is ashamed to tell the world the co-signatory is Bennett?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:01 pm

What does he mean, "Ex ma Lady Isobel Duarte"? That sounds like an insult to me.

I suppose Bennett could have got involved before all of his recent troubles started, and he would have loved that. Perhaps that's why he sent so much money. But I suspect it is Grenville, from whom we hear nothing these days.

Two signatures would have been necessary. One signature was entirely insufficient.

Apart from that, I haven't got a clue what Sargento is talking about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

My friends, link about The Crime newspaper:

http://noticias.sapo.pt/banca/nacional/#4389

My friends, I bought the newspaper, I will translate it, when it´s completed the translation (tomorrow) I will write it here.

front page of the newspaper inside link above:

Maddie

PJ and Scotland Yard reassess the most controversial evidence

The file Chemello and traffic of embryos

the list of pedophiles

the testimony of friends

the biological tests

Judge orders return books seized from GA

know the dispatch

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

No one could blame you or anyone else, Bonny.

Bennett has actively participated in the fundraising. Why, he has also publicly stated that sums of money have been sent. Even though Morais denied that one time if I remember correctly. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 pm

I will have to go digging, Sabot, but I am sure only Sargento had his name on it at the start...

Many thanks, Pedro, looking forward to an honest translation smile

ETA, I wish they wouldn't put Madeleine McCann's image on their tacky rag, run by the legal partner of Gonc's new lawyer:

WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? ?pic=http%3A%2F%2Fimgs.sapo.pt%2Fpaperleap_capas%2F2012%2F03%2F15%2F1405_ocrime_4389bo

Notice how all this revolves around the same handful of cronies, all the time?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm

bb1 wrote:I will have to go digging, Sabot, but I am sure only Sargento had his name on it at the start...

I do believe you are right, Bonny. We all looked at it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

The file Chemello and traffic of embryos
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

crazytony wrote:The file Chemello and traffic of embryos
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I think that that is something totally unrelated to Madeleine McCann, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 pm

You welcome bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:23 pm

What a very unscrupulous appearance this law firm portrays with trashy stories in a comic. It is obvious how Amaral's defense is being paid, don't you think?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

It is rather raising questions that Morais shows no sign of answering, Tony. I am sure the UK press would be interested to know who the 'British citizen' is who is going out of their way to try to prevent a missing British child being found.

Not very nice, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:29 pm

crazytony, about "The file Chemello and traffic of embryos", it involves Danilo, Aurora, their daughter with age of 15, suspicion of false parenthood, etc, this is just the "tip of the iceberg".

nothing related with Madeleine McCann case.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

crazytony wrote:What a very unscrupulous appearance this law firm portrays with trashy stories in a comic. It is obvious how Amaral's defense is being paid, don't you think?

No question about it, Tony. Bennett should be so lucky...... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Must be very inconvenient, though, having to go to Belize to contact O Crime's head office - how on earth do they pay people? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 pm

bb1 wrote:It is rather raising questions that Morais shows no sign of answering, Tony. I am sure the UK press would be interested to know who the 'British citizen' is who is going out of their way to try to prevent a missing British child being found.

Not very nice, is it?

The press may just be able to also get to the name of the person who leaked Kate's diary while they are at it?

Make it one big distasteful article?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Must be very inconvenient, though, having to go to Belize to contact O Crime's head office - how on earth do they pay people? Pcorneater

Wire transfer, but to where?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm

bb1 wrote:I will have to go digging, Sabot, but I am sure only Sargento had his name on it at the start...

ETA, I wish they wouldn't put Madeleine McCann's image on their tacky rag, run by the legal partner of Gonc's new lawyer:

WHO IS THE 'BRITISH CITIZEN' INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THE GONC FUND? ?pic=http%3A%2F%2Fimgs.sapo.pt%2Fpaperleap_capas%2F2012%2F03%2F15%2F1405_ocrime_4389bo

Notice how all this revolves around the same handful of cronies, all the time?

If you remember, Bonny, This Fund was unaccessible for quite some time, possibly due to the Legal Ramifications of only One Signature.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next