JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with Stevo's gang?

3 posters

Go down

Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? Empty Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with Stevo's gang?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 am

I can't be ar@ed copying all this garbage, people can judge for themselves. Suffice to say, a load of rubbish involving the armchair detectives and Martin Van Wyke,

http://truthformadeleine.com/?p=2133&cp=3#comment-22734

ends with:

Aquarius Says:
July 9th, 2012 at 4:09 am
Hi Liz
From ‘Wyksie’s sister’ … have you been watching the news lately? You might be shocked to know that the person who ‘claims’ to have found her stole this evidence from us. Yes, Mr Stephen Birch, now former friend who so desperately wanted to come on board and accompany Martin on his next trip this September, seems to have ‘jumped the gun.’
So from one nut to another … keep reading the papers.
Yours truly

I really do think the forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters would be well advised to just-- pretend this debacle never happened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? Empty Re: Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with Stevo's gang?

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

bb1 wrote:I can't be ar@ed copying all this garbage, people can judge for themselves. Suffice to say, a load of rubbish involving the armchair detectives and Martin Van Wyke,

http://truthformadeleine.com/?p=2133&cp=3#comment-22734

ends with:

Aquarius Says:
July 9th, 2012 at 4:09 am
Hi Liz
From ‘Wyksie’s sister’ … have you been watching the news lately? You might be shocked to know that the person who ‘claims’ to have found her stole this evidence from us. Yes, Mr Stephen Birch, now former friend who so desperately wanted to come on board and accompany Martin on his next trip this September, seems to have ‘jumped the gun.’
So from one nut to another … keep reading the papers.
Yours truly

I really do think the forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters would be well advised to just-- pretend this debacle never happened.
Well, Wha'da Ya Know, the wannabe yank with his camel, wants to be in the show too!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with  Stevo's gang? Empty Re: Yet more SA Loonies - Birch involved with Stevo's gang?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 pm

An awful lot becomes clear, Tony, if you read that whole thread, and wade through the comments Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 pm

So some Dickhead dreamed this up, and then some other Dickhead jumped the gun. But the original Dickhead was in Praia da Luz at the time when Madeleine disappeared. So the original Dickhead waited for five years, only to be pipped at the post by this other Dickhead. So at what point in time did the original Dickhead intend to go digging around in Jenny Murat's garden?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm

God knows, Sabot, it's like expecting sense from the inmates of Bedlam.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, they never did get their act together, did they. They all go off on their own thing, so long as it hurts The McCanns. You see, we really can't ever make sense of this because there is no sense beyond their own vile inadequacies. And we aren't ever going to understand that because we are not inadequate. We don't attack other people because of problems in our own lives. And I guess that some of us have problems. But we get on with whatever with some grace. We don't go looking for someone else to blame.
Me? Do me a favour. I have a wealth of people that I could blame. But the choice was always mine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down