JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Oh, what silly forkers! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Oh, what silly forkers!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh, what silly forkers! Empty Oh, what silly forkers!

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:01 pm

It's hard to credit, but there are still people in this world who believe what they read in Portuguese tabloids, after it has passed through the Team Gonc spin cycle.

So, Kate McCann wrote this, did she?

Notes of Kate McCann

News about Murat. Initially very hopeful, excited about this, probably too much.

May 14

Murat continues to be the main suspect and for good reason, but unfortunately there is no strong evidence.

Who knew Kate was psychic?

Well, she must be, or how else could she have written that?

Because according to their adored Gonc:

During the night of May 13th, the Prosecutor of the Republic and the judge go to the court in Portimã0, where, in view of the growing suspicion and the urgency of the situation, a search warrant is issued to them.

So, while he was still in the process of becoming a suspect, Kate McCann supposedly knew he was continuing to be the main suspect?

I really don't think so; sounds more like someone in Team Gonc added a bit to try to shift the blame from him. Especially as the first the McCanns knew about it was when they saw it on Breaking News in the evening.

And what is this doing in the middle of Kate's supposed diary?

July 27

Suspicions

Profile accused him – The English experts that elaborated the profile of the abductor guaranteed that in Murat's case it fitted to 90 percent.

Kate McCann knew that, did she? How? Because no-one else did - apart from Gonc and co - until he took it upon himself to bring the cat-raping story to a wider audience.

Curiously, in very similar language...

FOR THE PROFILERS, MURAT IS THE GUILTY PARTY

and

All the same, according to the English profilers, there is a 90% chance that he is the guilty party.

Please note, that also appeared in CdM before the files were released.

No, I think the forkers had better face the fact that they have been played for fools YET AGAIN and fallen for it YET AGAIN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Oh, what silly forkers! Empty Re: Oh, what silly forkers!

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 pm

More dated July 27 from the 'diary':

Accusations from friends - A former friend of Murat gave the PJ a deposition telling that the Anglo-Portuguese [man] had strange behaviours when he was a child. It was one more fact against him.

Even after a double translation, that bears no resemblance to anything a native English-speaker would write.

And again, how could Kate McCann know about that statement?

The first the world know about it was when Gonc revealed it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Kate was in much the same state as we were. None of this came out until much later, so she can't possibly have written about it in her diary at that time.
Goncalo Amaral has got the same serious problem as The Forkers, a bad memory. He forgets what he is and what he isn't suppose to know, or say.
I'm not sure that I am going to be able to follow The Libel Trial. It will be excruciatingly embarrassing. Dr. Isabel Duarte is going to make minced meat out of Gonc. I mean, for heaven's sake, I could make minced meat out of him, let alone a Lawyer of some expertise. Can't The Forkers see this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:42 pm

I don't think they want to see it, Sabot, the last thing any of them are interested in is the truth.

Look at the carry-on over Hideho's latest propaganda - try telling any of them that it was their adored Gonc who stopped the first reconstruction, when it would have been most useful, and they stick their fingers in their ears and go LaLa, I'm not listening.

They cannot even process why Gonc is going to lose the libel trial, as his whole vendetta, the Fridge Theory, everything, is based on provable falsehoods.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

I can't help wondering how they are going to cope when it all comes crashing down. Scotland Yard and The Oporto PJ Team are going to have to put a stop to this nonsense once and for all. The botched investigation and the circus created by Amaral and his cronies is making a laughing stock of Portugal, and doing the tourist trade no favours at all, let alone the stench of corruption.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I don't think there is any question about what they will do.

They will ignore the reality.

That is the standard method of dealing with truth and reality that all online abusers and trolls hold on to.

They will continue to abuse because that is their basic nature. The Internet provides them at the moment with an arena in which they can abuse without any comeback. That is changing rapidly.

In real life they would not have the guts to abuse in the way they do. Or they do have the guts but it is accompanied by ignorance and a love of violence which would get them into serious legal trouble.

The Internet is changing largely due to their filthy-mouthed thuggish excesses. Abusive trolls will not find life as easy on the Internet in the future.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Here is a prime example of what I mean:

googly says:
"published without question"

Yes perhaps it was, but the only person responsible for that was Mr Mitchell. Wasn't that his job to question journalists?
....etc, etc.

What? Clarence Mitchell had nothing to do with the garbage in CdM, which was being quoted as 'proof' of something or other.

He/she has not even bothered to compare the two different versions that were published.

Taken from:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id166.html

What CdM claimed Kate McCann wrote on May 14th:

May 14

Murat continues to be the main suspect and for good reason, but unfortunately there is no strong evidence.

What NOTW said Kate McCann wrote on May 14th:

MONDAY, MAY 14: I slept well last night after a not very good end of the day, frustration with the FLO (Portuguese police family liaison officer) asking me where would my little M be.

I got up at 06.50. I dealt with some trifles and got myself ready for the statement to the press at 08.00.

I tried to put on a slightly more presentable and "healthy" air. Gerry again gave a great performance.

Following on we answered about four questions. I almost responded to the first one asking how we were, but I didn't. I did answer a question on our possible return home. I replied that obviously I didn't even think about that. Anyway, it seemed to have gone well. After breakfast and our having left S and A, (twins Sean and Amelie, then aged two) we went to church to pray in silence. Very good, calming.

After getting back I decided to go running—for the first time since THE day (already 11 days ago). I knew that it was going to be physically difficult, but I also knew that I wasn't going to give up, because it was for Madeleine and also because the level of pain is far higher now.

No cameras or journalists, which was great. I went running towards the beach and then along it and again climbed that hill so steep —without stopping! (I carried a photo of M in my hand to keep me going.) On the last hill past the tennis courts my legs completely weak, but I managed to keep myself walking. I managed to reach the apartment then time to stop—to think—I felt really quite calm.

------------

There really is no resemblance, is there - yet they are merrily quoting the bogus, CdM version of it.

NOTW were duped into publishing Kate's diary, but it is clear that it is genuine - not least because it was written by a native English speaker.

It bears no resemblance to the garbage that appeared in CdM that they quote as the 'truth'.

They simply have no interest in finding what is true and what has been invented by people with no agenda other than to smear the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

That is stunning. There is no resemblance what so ever. Nothing. So what were CdM copying? And what was the point in printing such lies?
The PJ have the copies and the translations, and even if the translations aren't perfect they can't be anything like the garbage CdM printed.
I should think that The PJ Team in Oporto must have had a fit when they considered the lies that Amaral told, and The Secrecy Law that he so blatantly broke.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Here's another gem:

CdM version of June 5th:

June 5

I had lots of hope that there would have been progress in Murat's situation and that they had more things about him. We have no understanding of it, is to lie with how many teeth have (Note: Currently seeking clarification on this sentence). Thinking about it causes so much anger and hatred in me. I am sure that he is involved and I want to kill him, but I cannot.

NOTW June 5th:

TUESDAY, JUNE 5: Woke up relatively late again, around 7.30am, with a good morning wake-up call from S and A. Adorable!! I just wish it had been all three of them that came into the room. After a shower and breakfast, I took S and A to the Kids' Club. I asked if they could make birthday cards for their Grandma and Gerry—today is his birthday but I had forgotten which is not surprising!

I actually don't have adequate words for it.

What appeared in CdM is lie after lie after lie, doubtless from the keyboard of Levy or one of the Stooges.

But the idiot forkers choose to believe it is The Truth. So, what does that say about them, that they are more than happy to swallow down this garbage from Gonc and the Team, never once challenge any of it, never once make any attempt to go and find what is actually the truth?

They actively choose to believe lies; Goebells would have loved them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm

There isn't any way to describe this, beyond the fact that it is all a complete fabrication.

Just where did they get this rubbish from? Were they trying to make Kate look unstable? Did they think that no native English speakers would compare these statements with the real diary?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 pm

The sheer scale of the lies put out by Team Gonc is well nigh impossible to grasp, Sabot.

I don't know why they went to such lengths to smear the McCanns, in particular Kate, but they undeniably did.

None of that garbage is true, and nothing they say or do can ever make it be true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:47 pm

It's rather revealing that a certain phrase appears after several invented smears:

just like Gonçalo Amaral describes in the book

Oh, I wonder who could be responsible for the garbage CdM printed?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 pm

It's mind blowing, Bonny, and it just gets worse. We know that someone in authority in The PJ leaked the diaries to CdM. That has already been established by The Leveson Enquiry. And we know that a Portuguese person sold the diaries to The News of the World in The Portuguese Language, the translations having been done by The PJ who were the only people to have copies of the originals. It takes no great leap of the imagination to know that Goncalo Amaral had a hand in this, especially when one considers what other things were written in his book prior to The Files being released. So Goncalo Amaral deliberately set about discrediting the characters of both of The McCanns, but as you say, Kate McCann in particular, by telling outrageous lies.
And he must have know that it was all lies. He had copies of the originals and the translations, so he knew what was written, and when.
I can only assume that he hates women.

I do most sincerely hope that Isabel Duarte tears him into tiny pieces, before she takes his money and his non existent honour.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 am

Sabot wrote:
There isn't any way to describe this, beyond the fact that it is all a complete fabrication.

Just where did they get this rubbish from? Were they trying to make Kate look unstable? Did they think that no native English speakers would compare these statements with the real diary?

Very probably yes they did think that.

They may well have thought that no UK paper would stoop so low as News International did in the publishing of a personal diary of the mother of a missing child.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 am

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

They may well have thought that no UK paper would stoop so low as News International did in the publishing of a personal diary of the mother of a missing child.

But surely Kate would know that what CdM published was not correct.
I am not actually sure how this would impact on The Libel Trial, but Isabel Duarte must know about it, and has already questioned the breaking of the Secrecy Law by Amaral in his book. This could be a separate issue but it needs investigating.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 am

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I am not actually sure how this would impact on The Libel Trial, but Isabel Duarte must know about it, and has already questioned the breaking of the Secrecy Law by Amaral in his book. This could be a separate issue but it needs investigating.

I wonder did the editor of CdM realise that the diary he was publishing was so inaccurate? Would those feeding him the content have bothered to tell him that?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I wonder did the editor of CdM realise that the diary he was publishing was so inaccurate? Would those feeding him the content have bothered to tell him that?

Quite possibly not, and that thought has crossed my mind. Amaral is obviously capable of lying to discredit Kate, but I can't begin to think where he thought it would get him. It's all so easy to disprove. Which is precisely what is happening, thanks to The Leveson Enquiry.
But Amaral's Evidence wouldn't have lasted five minutes in a Court of Law, presuming it had ever got that far.
The only really worrying thing is that other people in Portugal have been convicted on less.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am

I doubt if the editor of CdM would have cared greatly - it's a terrible rag. It manages to make the Daily Star look like the Times.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 am

But just how much weight would their reporting carry in influencing Public Opinion, which does seem to have some effect on Portuguese Courts, especially if this leaked information is known to have come from The PJ? It worked in the case of Leonor and Joao Cipriano.

And No, I don't think it would have worked against Kate McCann, but Amaral probably believed it would. He has spent thirty years of working in a bubble where his word appears to have been Law. Until he went one step too far. But I suspect that he thought it would never come out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 am

I don't think Gonc had any interest in reaching a UK audience when that fakery was going on, Sabot, he and his Team were trying to smear the McCanns in the eyes of a Portuguese readership.

Why, I am none too sure - it isn't as if he could make his lies be the truth, and it was all bound to be found out sooner or later.

He may just have wanted to throw mud and hope it sticks.

Here's another example. We all know that there is a certain 'statement', which was illicitly leaked and deliberately mistranslated, that always gets the forkers in a frenzy. They do enjoy 'discussing' that!

The forkers also claim that 'something' happened in Greece, too.

Funny thing is, the only Source for that is Gonc in his nasty little 'book', so I think it is safe to assume that he invented that as well, as part of his vendetta.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 am

His lies helped to convict The Ciprianos, Bonny. And two Judges believed him despite the lack of any credible evidence. And the hatchet job that The Media did on those two was of the same kind, and from the same sources.

I think that what I am trying to say is that he tried to do the same to The McCanns with a view to a Conviction, and while he might have realised that a Conviction wasn't going to happen by the time his book was released, the mind set was there, and had gone too far for him to back away.
He is still trying to convince the public that The McCanns are guilty, although whether or not he believes it is by the by. Fortunately various credible people in Portugal know what he is and that he is a corrupt man.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Indeed, Sabot. It's quite hard to 'think' your way into the shoes of a convicted liar like Gonc, because his kind do not think honestly or logically, just, What can I say next to smear these people? What lie can I invent to get myself out of a jam?

I suspect Portugal has finally had enough of him and his cronies; the national mood seems to have undergone a sea-change, and corrupt tax-dodgers are not exactly popular these days....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm

It is almost impossible to work out what his motives are, Bonny. It has already been proven to my satisfaction that Amaral was well used to deciding who was guilty and then fitting the evidence to suit his findings. And The Courts are known to have gone along with his findings, despite horribly flawed evidence. Were they all just too idle to consider the truth or lies of what they were hearing?

We know now that at least three prominent men of standing in Portugal do not believe that The Ciprianos were guilty, and yet still nothing has been done beyond a paltry eighteen month suspended sentence. And despite ruling that Leonor Cipriano was beaten very badly by The PJ she is still in prison because The Court ruled that the horribly flawed evidence was sufficient to convict her, and that beating a confession out of her was irrelevant.
This is where words fail me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 pm

There should, at the very least, be a retrial of Leonor Cipriano.

It was horrifying to me to discover that there was no evidence against her except for a false confession beaten out of her.

In the UK or US, the police case would have been thrown out before it even reached the prosecutor's desk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm

This is the culture that aided and abetted the likes of Goncalo Amaral. He said so, so it must be true.
This cultured allowed the witch hunt against The McCanns. This prevented any chance of a half decent search for that poor child. This is so much more dangerous than the trashing of The McCann's reputation.
There are dangerous criminals wandering around totally unchecked while innocent people languish in gaol. It is mind boggling in it's total disregard for The Law.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next