JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Silly Things From Antis EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Silly Things From Antis EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Silly Things From Antis EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Silly Things From Antis EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Silly Things From Antis EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Silly Things From Antis EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Silly Things From Antis EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Silly Things From Antis EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Silly Things From Antis EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Silly Things From Antis

+4
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
lily
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Silly Things From Antis Empty Silly Things From Antis

Post  lily Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Immediately contacting relatives
Lizzie Yesterday at 15:43

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Screaming 'abduction' from the outset and insisting that she had been 'taken' when they made the phone calls to the family, the jemmied shutters etc. was a deliberate strategy I think. They didn't care that they would be causing distress to elderly relatives - but then they only seem to care about themselves and their own reputations.

When my daughter was two years old, she had a fall, knocked herself out and had to go to A&E. She was kept in overnight for observation. I wouldn't have dreamt of phoning my Mum and distressing her. I didn't tell her until the all-clear had been given the next morning and we were back at home. I also didn't want my husband distressing his parents by telling them. They were in the same town, but could have done nothing except have a sleepless night worrying, so the McCann's family would have felt even more helpless being so far away.

whatsupdoc Yesterday at 16:39

Ringing relatives at a late hour was an inconsiderate thing to do and most of us wouldn't do it until the morning, at least. We would assume that Madeleine would be found a short distance away.

The McCann's don't give a hoot about anyone else including their own parents. The reason, as far as I can deduce, is that Kate knew that she would be ringing Sky News and wanted to prepare the parents for a reaction/interview on tv as the parents would repeat the tale about the shutters being jemmied....cool and calculating is Kate. She even got the Catholic community hauled in to the plot.Why ring a priest if Madeleine had just wandered off? She may have been in another apartment with another tapas member but she didn't even check. I noticed she didn't even wear a cross round her neck when she met the Pope. I think He noticed as well....devote catholic my aspidistra...people as SO gullible.

Angelique Yesterday at 16:45

and Lizzie

In fact, your point is very good - phoning their relatives immediately was required to get "their version of abduction" out there but it also had a backlash - as they eventually had to change their initial version of events because there was no proof as has been said.

In fact, the PJ realised that this was eventually how they dealt with any new conflicting evidence - just change their version yet again!

Can not one of them see the obvious?

They turned to their family in distress - an abducted child is rather more serious than a concussion.

They knew that it would be all over the news back home in the UK. So, they would have been more surprised to see it on TV and not have been forewarned.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Silly Things From Antis Empty Re: Silly Things From Antis

Post  lily Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:48 am

For heaven's sakes, nothing has changed, has it?

Lizzie Yesterday at 17:40

And why contact the media and political contacts so early on if there was a chance that Madeleine would be found safe and well?

As far as I remember, it was on the News in the early hours of the 4th May while the search was still ongoing (not the parents taking part of course...)

Mind, they did say that there was no chance that the child could have 'woke and wandered', but why would that be? Restraint, sedation, or already dead?

Sorry, I'm more than likely re-hashing stuff which has been gone over many times.

*sigh*
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:21 am

There is something wrong with all of them, I swear. It never occurs to them that people who are caught right in the middle of an event never have a clear idea of what has actually happened.
To put it on a larger scale, the people who stumbled out of the WTC on 9/11 did not tell the world, Bin Laden co-ordinated an attack in which hi-jacked airliners were flown into our building.
They just knew something ghastly had happened.

No-one who has read the files PROPERLY can think the McCanns guilty of anything worse than bad decision-making, and to keep up this hate campaign day in, day out, says more about the people doing it than it does about the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 am

I remember on 3As a poster called slopping out, he had a pal at the Daily Mirror and he said this pal told him that at the time 2 years ago, the Daily Mail had atleast twenty boxes of stories on the whole of the Tapas lot, not just G&K, if true (which I'm sure it is) why are they sat on them, imo they are waiting to pounce, when the shackles are off.

I thought everyone knew Slopping Out was just another WUM, from the Coldwater WUM factory?

Seemingly not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 am

I would love to know what the pitchforkers are so scared of, Jayelles - why they have to shout down and attempt to silence anyone who dares speak out against them, and their vigilante lynch mobs.
I take my hat off to people like yourself, and others, who can still be bothered trying to reason with them; I can't.
They spout rubbish, forum myths and outright lies over and over again; I get especially annoyed when they demand people read the police files.
Because it is glaringly obvious that they themselves haven't, as they try to justify their lunatic hatred with statements that are demonstrably, provably untrue.
I suspect most of them have 'issues' with the world and use the McCanns as a focus for their resentment and their own inadequacies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 am

Perhaps they might actively encourage some people to actually read The Files. That would be good.

Personally, I can only handle these people for a couple of days, usually when I am bored. But don't kid yourselves that they don't know what they are doing. No one could be that thick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh, he/she is notorious, Jayelles - he/she is best known as Poppy1 on MM, from which he/she was ejected due to interminable squabbles with Marky, who was also banned.
Which IMO was a pity; Marky is firmly in the 'anti' camp, but was never aggressive, an extremist or vigilante, and had no time whatsoever for WUMs and pretendies.

this not a person with a sound grip on reality would be considered by most to be a fair comment...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 pm

I am a Freemason and there is no way I would discuss Masonic matters, even with my good friends on here. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Well, I'm a Knight's Templar; we have to blindfold our horses when we go to meetings, you know, so the horses can't tell anyone anything secret biggrin

I hope we are on full alert for weeping, wailing and general conspiraloonacy; the Brunty blog appears to have been cleansed of, well, everything....hundreds of posts gone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm

thumbsup I saw that nonsense, Jayelles, but hadn't realized it was a genuine news story which had been altered.
Desperate stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 pm

I will never, ever, use Amazon again, Jayelles - they have the ethics of an alley cat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm

bb1 wrote:I will never, ever, use Amazon again, Jayelles - they have the ethics of an alley cat.

I think that I will go along with that. I have just spent 50 Euros with Amazon, but there must be somewhere else that I can buy books.

Can I have an Email address to tell them so? Please.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Lamplighter wrote:http://www.booksonline.co.uk/

http://www.bookstore.co.uk/tbp.direct/customeraccesscontrol/home.aspx?d=bookstore&s=C&r=10000046&ui=0&bc=0

Have a look at these, sabot, might be useful. Also google bookstores on line. LL

Thanks, LL. Common sense tells me that it must be possible. Not that I buy all that many books any more. Too bloody busy dissing the likes of Bennett.

But I have finally managed to acquire a copy of, "When Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand, courtesy of Amazon. It has taken many years. And strangely, it came by post from America.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm

You're welcome sabot. I have never bought anything from Amazon. We have a good book company, Alexandra, which carries lots of English books, or I can, and I do, go shopping for English and German books when I am in Vienna or Berlin. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I must say, it is hilarious watching them invent all sorts of stupid 'theories' involving the imaginary Team McCann that only exists in their imaginations.

As always, totally failing to factor the glaringly obvious into anything.

Here's a two-word clue.

The first word is...Summer

The second word is...Holidays
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Lamplighter wrote:You're welcome sabot. I have never bought anything from Amazon. We have a good book company, Alexandra, which carries lots of English books, or I can, and I do, go shopping for English and German books when I am in Vienna or Berlin. LL

You just can't buy English books in France, LL. Except in passing and at great expense.

It is a downright lie that the French learn English in school, because they don't. And the very few who might are much more interested in practicing their English on me than helping me with my French. Which I have to tell you is pretty bloody appalling.
However, my awful French is generally better than their awful English. Ho Ho.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm

bb1 wrote:I must say, it is hilarious watching them invent all sorts of stupid 'theories' involving the imaginary Team McCann that only exists in their imaginations.

As always, totally failing to factor the glaringly obvious into anything.

Here's a two-word clue.

The first word is...Summer

The second word is...Holidays

Oh My God. Cliff Richards. Him with the Vine Yard down the road from Praia da Luz. He hid the body. Everybody knows that. He even sold his wine to that super market.
Slam Dunk, if you ask me.

PS. What is a Slam Dunk?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

OMG you cracked it Sabot.

Slam dunks coming up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqPRdzrjWpU
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

lily wrote:OMG you cracked it Sabot.

Slam dunks coming up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqPRdzrjWpU

And there was me thinking it might be a Poker Game expression. Four Aces, or what.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:51 pm

It's a bit more physical than that Sabot. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 am

lily wrote:It's a bit more physical than that Sabot. rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean I was Slam Dunking when I was playing Basket Ball? Well I never.

Contrary to popular opinion, I have never played Net Ball. Far too prissy for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 am

Yeah well Sabot. You would be slam dunking so long as you held the ball in your hand and jumped so you could then flip the ball in. You don't throw and get a slam dunk.

Sabot, are you tall enough? Like around the over 6 feet/7 feet heights or do you use a pogo stick? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:09 am

lily wrote:Yeah well Sabot. You would be slam dunking so long as you held the ball in your hand and jumped so you could then flip the ball in. You don't throw and get a slam dunk.

Sabot, are you tall enough? Like around the over 6 feet/7 feet heights or do you use a pogo stick? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No. I am just good at slithering around the opposition and then getting in a good throw.
Or at least, I was, once upon a time. You don't have to be six feet tall to lob the ball.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 am

mrs trellis wrote:
bb1 wrote:I will never, ever, use Amazon again, Jayelles - they have the ethics of an alley cat.

I've deleted my account.

I know it won't even make a dent in Amazon, but I refuse to give a penny to such an unethical company.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next