JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
I think The Tabloids have already hacked his computer yonks ago so The PJ probably already know what's onit, innit.

PS. Who's that bint in the middle and which one is she with? Eek

That's Gonc's ex wife Sofia, Sabot, innit? Pcorneater

Shocked That's Gonc she's holding onto........ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

A mere ploy, Lily. She's actually with the other one. I can tell by the way her hair hangs. It's all Body Language, innit.

Shocked Sabot is right. Sofia has her hair off her face so that the corrupt one can see more of it.

Sabot, you are brilliant. Have you thought about having an online course so we could all do it like you?

Oh, and what about books and things? You could sell them on Kindle. biggrin Pcorneater

Do like what I done, Lily. Read MM, and Doctor Lillian Glass. What a pile of fascinating crap she writes.

But I am just about to start copying and pasting, sorry, I meant writing, a 400 page book on the subject, called, "How to find someone Guilty because they scratched their ear". It'll be on Kindle this coming Monday for 99.99. Dollars or Euros, not sure which yet.
Or do you think I should go for Pounds Sterling?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Just make sure it is all deposited in your Belize bank account, Sabot Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Just make sure it is all deposited in your Belize bank account, Sabot Wink

Have already deposited 2000 Euros into it, Sabot. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

No scandal in Portugal is complete without A Certain Masonic Mayor babbling away....Yes, folks, Fruitloop Flores has now stuck his oar in via CdM (where else).

Interestingly, he seems to be less than happy with his fellow Stooge, Arguido Cristovoa, from what I can make out of his latest ramblings...

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/f-moita-flores/provas-forjadas

Fabricated evidence
Cristovao has to be explained better and faster. Neither Sporting or PJ deserve neither tactical silences.
1:00 a.m.No. of votes (15) Comments (4)
By: Francisco Moita Flores, University Professor

It is known that I am Sporting, social, activist, which means that even in the worst, hope for victory never dies. I like the Sporting win. With beautiful goals. With ugly goals. But do not embark on fixing fan of MMA. Not worth. The ethical dimension of behavior, even clouded by emotion, forces us to the critical reservation about the idea of ​​limit.
Only those bastards do not have that dimension. Or fanatics whose convictions inhabit the world of irrationality. It is with sympathy that I supported the initiative Godinho Lopes unmasking of the arbitration. Not so much on the side of corruption, ideation dizzy taken as absolute truth that serves to conceal the true situation. We have an arbitration, in general, poor and ill-prepared. Good examples are the exception. Hence the saga initiated by the president of Sporting in the sense of being strict in combating incompetence deserve the applause of Sporting and supporters of other clubs. The causes, if they are serious, and advocating transparency always exceed limits clubísticos or party.

And it's been here has said that the mandate of Godinho Lopes. I know him personally and I am your friend. Even without knowing their daily steps, I am sure they would never accept, or permit, that the evidence and Sporting fabricasse condicionasse, by crime, privacy and public officials. This is a territory that is not a club. It's about citizenship and respect for dignity. That said, plenty Paulo Pereira Cristóvão , vice president, and said to those suspected of having forged evidence against the Cardinal line judge. Was an act worthy of the call for the suspension of the mandate at Sporting. But not enough.

Firstly because it is on behalf of the Judicial Police, an institution that by its nature, history and prestige is inseparable from the weight falls on the shoulders of those who work or worked. I know what I speak from experience. It would be a total negation of character and honor someone who worked there and served the court, just serious collecting evidence, forge them, give - them a barsteward size, because of particular interest. Therefore, he has to explain better and faster. Neither Sporting or PJ deserve neither tactical silences. So why all this is too bad to be anything other than a misunderstanding.

-----------

See? He's mates with the boss of Sporting Lisbon. That Cristovao? Bit of a bad lot - nothing to do with me, perish the thought, Heavens to Betsy!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Just make sure it is all deposited in your Belize bank account, Sabot Wink

I'll have you know that all proceeds will be donated to The Find Me Fund, and I expect to be in Portugal this Summer, hanging about and generally investigating things and stuff. I am just waiting for The Metal Detector I bought for my son for Christmas 1970, if it hasn't gone rusty. I have already got a perfectly adequate Trowel for digging up The Beach and the odd ancient Grave Site.

PS. Where is Belize? And is it safer than The Cayman Islands?

Alwayswillingtolearn.com
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

thumbsup rofl rofl rofl

Keep it coming guys. yaydance

And Tony; splendid blog about Christavao and Leonor. Well done and thankyou

I have a special affinity to Joana and Leonor. Think I saw them once on a nature reserve next to their village, picking berries. A lovely old fashioned scene; all the village was out, kids, and men as well as the women; all picking berries with the little ones chasing butterflies.

Shall never forget that.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

lily wrote:

Hope you didn't get caught on CCTV, Lily?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 pm

lily wrote:

Are you trying to bribe me, Lily? Make it 3,000 Euros and you can share my sojourn in Portugal this Summer. Pay your own air fare.

Oh, and you get a signed copy of my book for the reduced price of £99.00.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:05 pm

It's somewhere in the middle of the Americas, Sabot. I know - ask Gonc's latest lawyer, he'll know all about it. It must be good, that's where O Crime do their banking. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

They all know, or at least think, that Cristovao is going down. Cant do anything to bolster him; too late.

Time to change sides.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 pm

bb1 wrote: Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

No scandal in Portugal is complete without A Certain Masonic Mayor babbling away....Yes, folks, Fruitloop Flores has now stuck his oar in via CdM (where else).

Interestingly, he seems to be less than happy with his fellow Stooge, Arguido Cristovoa, from what I can make out of his latest ramblings...

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/f-moita-flores/provas-forjadas

Fabricated evidence
Cristovao has to be explained better and faster. Neither Sporting or PJ deserve neither tactical silences.
1:00 a.m.No. of votes (15) Comments (4)
By: Francisco Moita Flores, University Professor

It is known that I am Sporting, social, activist, which means that even in the worst, hope for victory never dies. I like the Sporting win. With beautiful goals. With ugly goals. But do not embark on fixing fan of MMA. Not worth. The ethical dimension of behavior, even clouded by emotion, forces us to the critical reservation about the idea of ​​limit.
Only those bastards do not have that dimension. Or fanatics whose convictions inhabit the world of irrationality. It is with sympathy that I supported the initiative Godinho Lopes unmasking of the arbitration. Not so much on the side of corruption, ideation dizzy taken as absolute truth that serves to conceal the true situation. We have an arbitration, in general, poor and ill-prepared. Good examples are the exception. Hence the saga initiated by the president of Sporting in the sense of being strict in combating incompetence deserve the applause of Sporting and supporters of other clubs. The causes, if they are serious, and advocating transparency always exceed limits clubísticos or party.

And it's been here has said that the mandate of Godinho Lopes. I know him personally and I am your friend. Even without knowing their daily steps, I am sure they would never accept, or permit, that the evidence and Sporting fabricasse condicionasse, by crime, privacy and public officials. This is a territory that is not a club. It's about citizenship and respect for dignity. That said, plenty Paulo Pereira Cristóvão , vice president, and said to those suspected of having forged evidence against the Cardinal line judge. Was an act worthy of the call for the suspension of the mandate at Sporting. But not enough.

Firstly because it is on behalf of the Judicial Police, an institution that by its nature, history and prestige is inseparable from the weight falls on the shoulders of those who work or worked. I know what I speak from experience. It would be a total negation of character and honor someone who worked there and served the court, just serious collecting evidence, forge them, give - them a barsteward size, because of particular interest. Therefore, he has to explain better and faster. Neither Sporting or PJ deserve neither tactical silences. So why all this is too bad to be anything other than a misunderstanding.

-----------

See? He's mates with the boss of Sporting Lisbon. That Cristovao? Bit of a bad lot - nothing to do with me, perish the thought, Heavens to Betsy!

Xcuse Me. MISUNDERSTANDING?

"So why all this is too bad to be anything other than a misunderstanding." Quote.

Who is he trying to kid?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 pm

bb1 wrote:

It's somewhere in the middle of the Americas, Sabot. I know - ask Gonc's latest lawyer, he'll know all about it. It must be good, that's where O Crime do their banking. thumbsup

Thank you, Bonny. I shall take steps to move my vast wealth acquired from supporting The McCanns, forthwith. That means Immediately.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Who is he trying to kid?

The PJ investigators who are going to find a big, fat 'dossier' on him on Cristovao's hard drive?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Who is he trying to kid?

The PJ investigators who are going to find a big, fat 'dossier' on him on Cristovao's hard drive?

Ah. Of course. Why didn't I think of that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

"So why all this is too bad to be anything other than a misunderstanding." Quote.

Who is he trying to kid?

Well spotted sabot. I missed that amongst all the blurb. So he hasn't changed sides, but was just wrapping it up. The "Misunderstanding" I mean.

Same old, same old:
Give em a good dollop of truth, (stuff that cant be denied cos of hard evidence) to smooth the way. But then mix in a few lies.

Last edited by sadie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 Whitewash

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 pm

I have a funny feeling it isn't going to work this time, Tony, not when a fair chunk of the Portuguese public want his head on a platter.

I wonder when Sargento, Carvalho and Gonc are going to shove their oars in?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

crazytony wrote: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 Whitewash

rofl rofl rofl That's the danger. Everything is being whitewashed out or whooshed in this whole case. Over and Over.

And Bonny, you are so right thumbsup . He is covering his back.

Part of the reason Cristovao will not give permission for his hard drive to be read ... is so that all his mates can wipe theirs quickly and he can get defenses in place

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 pm

I would say they are both running for cover, Bonny.
However, I also have a feeling the dossier Cristovao holds on them; will be thicker than the one the PJ have on him.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 pm

sadie wrote:

Who is he trying to kid?

Well spotted sabot. I missed that amongst all the blurb. So he hasn't changed sides, but was just wrapping it up. The "Misunderstanding" I mean.

Same old, same old:
Give em a good dollop of truth, (stuff that cant be denied cos of hard evidence) to smooth the way. But then mix in a few lies.

Spot on, Sadie. No he hasn't changed sides. He was trying to make excuses. In fact, that is the only sentence that bears any relevance to what he was saying. The rest is just Bull Shit. Although at least he was trying to defend his associate.
It might have been better if he had kept his mouth shut.
It will be interesting to see if any of the rest of them have anything to say.
Is there any honour among thieves?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Godinho Lopes

Wonder if he is whiter than white?

He is saying all the right things atm, but that doesn't mean anything, Duzzit? Innit?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 6 Cristt10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Which ever way you look at it all, they have at least got him on Defamation. Is this enough?
Not for me. But it might be all they can get. Cristovao has known about this investigation since December, so heaven knows what he could have attempted to clean up. The whole thing stinks yet again.
Written Evidence of wrong doing is an easy thing to prove. But supposition and accusation are an entirely different kettle of fish. If Cristovao has destroyed his hard drive then I suspect that The PJ are on a hiding to nothing with further Charges. I also suspect that The PJ might have facilitated this.
I do most sincerely hope not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

Are you trying to bribe me, Lily? Make it 3,000 Euros and you can share my sojourn in Portugal this Summer. Pay your own air fare.

Oh, and you get a signed copy of my book for the reduced price of £99.00.

Sabot. I was wearing a latex mask. They will be looking for someone like this...... Combover biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:05 pm

sadie wrote:Godinho Lopes

Wonder if he is whiter than white?

He is saying all the right things atm, but that doesn't mean anything, Duzzit? Innit?

No it doesn't, Sadie. I suppose it would depend on just how disinterested Godinho Lopes was in the day to day goings on. But I doubt that The PJ will pursue him, unless they have proof of his involvement.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next