JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed

5 posters

Go down

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed Empty Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:05 am

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed
Fake tells her 'I'm not dead'

By ANDREW PARKER
Last Updated: 19th April 2012
A GRIEVING mum was targeted by a sick internet troll claiming to be her son — who had just been killed in a moped crash.

The online yob set up a fake Facebook page in the name of tragic Jordan Agar, 16.

And the troll even posted a cruel message to Jordan’s devastated mother Bridget, saying: “Mum, I’m not dead. I’m sat at the computer. I just ran away.”

Another post on the social networking site invited her to a birthday party for Jordan.

Bridget, 41, was also asked for intimate snaps of another son’s girlfriend.

She said last night: “I want these callous people caught. They need to go to prison for this.

“I was disgusted. How could anyone send a grieving mother a message pretending to be from her dead son? There are no words to describe what these people are. They are not human.” When Jordan’s family challenged the online tormentor, they were subjected to insults, taunts and vile remarks.

Facebook took down the page and has launched a joint investigation with police. A spokesman said: “There’s no place for trolling on Facebook. It’s against our rules to intimidate or harass others.”

The case is the latest in a string of shocking internet attacks which led The Sun to launch its Target A Troll campaign last year.

Online taunts have been posted over Madeleine McCann, and murder victims Sarah Payne and Sally Anne Bowman.

Jordan died after his moped hit a wall near his home in Tutbury, Staffs.

A day earlier he was celebrating his birthday and passing his test.

Family, friends and neighbours staged a tribute walk. Bridget added: “He was the most caring and loving boy.”

Police said: “Officers will work with Facebook to find the person responsible. Offensive online comments can be classed as a criminal offence.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4264486/Facebook-troll-taunts-mum-as-son-16-killed.html
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed Empty Re: Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed

Post  Rose Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 am

Sick abuse, poor mother.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed Empty Re: Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 am

It's way past time FB and twitter started policing their sites; if they won't take responsibility, then it is going to end up with the real police clamping down on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:11 am

Why isn't a MP worried and start political discussion to come to more safety on social media. Impossible..???
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 am

The problem is that they are not based in the UK, Rose, so any attempt to clean them up here is liable to end up with a situation like the Great Firewall of China.

That said, I can see the day coming when the internet is clamped down on, because of these morons. I hasten to add, I don't approve of that, but it could well come about because of the pondlife abusing the freedom it gives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

It's always the people who shriek the loudest about Free Speach who most deserve to be deprived of it. But it will happen, and they won't be able to do a thing about it.
But it won't affect the likes of us, who don't attract this sort attention in the first place.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Twitter do have a European office based in Switzerland.
ETA Sorry, it isn't Switzeland it is Dublin Ireland

PS sorry didn't mean to butt in smile

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 pm

crazytony wrote:Twitter do have a European office based in Switzerland.
ETA Sorry, it isn't Switzeland it is Dublin Ireland

PS sorry didn't mean to butt in smile

Don't be silly, you aren't butting in. This is what we are all here for, and we often need your knowledge.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

True...so butt away... biggrin
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed Empty MORE TROLLING BEHAVIOUR FROM SICK PEOPLE

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 am

Paedophiles raid child abuse campaigner’s site and post sick threat messages to supporters

By ANTHONY FRANCE
Published: 19 minutes ago

SICK paedophile trolls are trying to sabotage a Facebook page set up by Sarah Payne’s mum Sara to help child abuse victims.

They are placing vile posts on it showing they know the names of many of her supporters, including some who have been targeted by perverts.

One reading “Paedogeddon — they are organised and they are coming for your kids!!!” was left in the name of disgraced ex-teacher Nigel Oldfield.

He has done time for downloading child abuse images and was exposed by The Sun in 2006 for mobilising other perverts in a bid to lower the age of consent to 12.

Sara, whose eight-year-old daughter was abducted and murdered by sex beast Roy Whiting in 2000, received another message from the Online Sex Offender Community reading: “OSC, always winning.”

Oldfield, 51, refused to deny he had posted material when The Sun traced him to a pal’s house in Rotherham, South Yorks.

He said: “I have no comment but if police become involved I will take it from there and look at speaking.”

Sara, 43, has previously complained to cops about alleged harassment from Oldfield.

And she said: “I’m fed up being bullied like this. This is a vile attempt to close down my Facebook page. Men like Oldfield don’t want campaigns like mine because as more victims are empowered, more paedophiles will have their secrets exposed.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4268021/Paedophiles-raid-Sarah-Paynes-site-and-post-sick-messages.html
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 am

I'm just reading it, it's dreadful.

Oldfield's name rings a bell somewhere - was it to do with DrachenSachen, or I am now getting totally confused?

Tony may remember better?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:41 am

Sorry not something I can help with.

But a quick Google search reveals there is a Nigel Oldfield on this forum thread which mentions Madeleine McCann using the same email as a Nigel Oldfield who was commenting on child protection in another forum. Possibly the same chap as in the Sun?

http://www.health-forums.com/alt-support-schizophrenia/re-darren-pedley-177516.html

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Uk/uk.legal/2010-08/msg04964.html

And a Nigel Oldfield has use this site to comment on a Rotherham MP and teddy bear genitalia!!

http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1303245015.aspx

http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1303247193.aspx

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 am

More from a Nigel Oldfield on Madeleine McCann

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Uk/uk.legal/2009-08/msg03066.html

And here Nigel Oldfield discusses an aspect of the McCann case and signs off with "WM" which links him to the other McCann comments in my post above and that googlemail address.

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/browse_thread/thread/f27989a5fe3eed9b?hl=en&pli=1

Last edited by greenink211 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:45 am

I've probably got the name muddled up, I just wish I could remember the context better.

I plead confusion from too much football and videolinks....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:48 am

Well I would say that Nigel Oldfield from Rotherham has shown considerable interest in the McCann case from the googling I have done in the last few minutes.

You may well be right that you recall the name in that case. Sorry I can't help more.

In the last post on this page Nigel Oldfield quotes Anna Racoon if that helps at all.

http://www.obu-investigators.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9762&sid=ba7f2364177991cf242f2c97cf362ee7

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Now, I'm pretty sure I have screenshots relating to this guy.
I also know for a fact, he has been posting on the McCann#

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Good, I thought someone would remember, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Going through the posts, I had forgotten just how sick they are. Both from the 3A and Amber/Menez' site.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm

They were absolutely disgusting, Tony. It's stomach-churning that it was allowed - encouraged - for so long. And to think that was a moderator!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed Empty MORE TROLLING FROM SICK PEOPLE

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Another SOCIAL NETWORK site is subjected to the vile behaviour of the TROLLS.

Ched Evans rape victim 'named and abused online': "Profoundly disturbing" comments probed by police

Police are investigating the reports while a leading rape charity said the alleged comments on Twitter were "profoundly disturbing"
Jailed: Ched Evans was sentenced to five years Jailed: Ched Evans was sentenced to five years
Rex

Police are investigating reports that the woman raped by footballer Ched Evans was being named and abused online.

It follows a complaint to North Wales Police by a leading rape charity which said the alleged comments on Twitter were "profoundly disturbing".

Sheffield United and Wales striker Evans, 23, was jailed for five years at Caernarfon Crown Court on Friday after being found guilty of raping the woman who was "too drunk to consent".

A spokeswoman for North Wales Police said tonight: "We are aware of some comments made on social media sites and we are collating all relevant information."

Rape and other sexual assault victims are guaranteed the legal right to lifetime anonymity.

But victims' groups fear the current criminal justice rules could be inadequate to guarantee anonymity in the age of social media.

And the latest revelations would add credence to the argument that the law needs updating to prevent victims being identified on the internet.

Sheffield United and Wales striker Ched Evans arrives at Caernafon Crown Court where he will stand trial today accused of raping a woman at a hotel Guilty: Sheffield United and Wales striker Ched Evans
PA

Holly Dustin, director of the End Violence Against Women coalition, and Rape Crisis England and Wales, said: "It is profoundly disturbing that the victim in the Ched Evans trial has been named and abused on Twitter and other social media sites.

"It has long been law that rape complainants are protected by lifetime anonymity and those who have named her have been reported to the police for committing a criminal offence.

"This raises serious questions about the adequacy of the criminal justice system to deal with offences that occur online and we are calling for an urgent review of laws and practices."

Evans admitted having sex with the victim, then aged 19, at a hotel in north Wales last May.

In her evidence, the woman said she has no memory of the incident and the prosecution argued she was too drunk to consent to sexual intercourse.

Evans' co-accused, Port Vale defender Clayton McDonald, 23, who also admitted having sex with the victim, was found not guilty.

Ms Dustin added: "We want to see football clubs and the Football Association take a strong stance against sexism in the sport.

"We also want the Government to take concerted action to address attitudes that condone violence.

"This must include ongoing public campaigns to challenge rape myths, work with young people in schools as well as action to tackle sexism online and in our daily newspapers.

"We cannot afford to shrug our shoulders any longer and hope that this problem will go away."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ched-evans-rape-victim-named-802491
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed 16213955
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down