JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail

2 posters

Go down

Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail Empty Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail

Post  Max Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 am

Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail

Donna Wright, 33, targeted family of Katrice Lee in Gosport, Hampshire
Disappeared from a shopping centre in West Germany aged two
Wright initially made contact because she thought she could be Katrice
Began vile campaign of abuse when DNA test proved she was not
'You lost your daughter over a packet of crisps, you make me sick,' she said

By ELEANOR HARDING
PUBLISHED: 17:00, 19 March 2013 | UPDATED: 01:03, 20 March 2013

A family targeted by an internet hoaxer posing as their missing daughter told of their outrage yesterday after she was spared jail.
Donna Wright, 33, was branded 'pure evil' after sending a string of online messages to the parents of Katrice Lee, who went missing on her second birthday in 1981.
A court heard she gave the family false hope by claiming to be their daughter. But when a DNA test proved she was lying, she began bombarding them with insults.
In one of the most hurtful messages, she blamed the Lees for losing their daughter, adding: 'You make me sick.'
She also told Katrice's mother, Sharon, 59: 'You silly old bitch, you thought you had seen harassment. You have not seen harassment yet.'
Katrice's father Richard, 63, branded her 'sick' and asked why she had not been sent to jail.
Mr Lee, of Hartlepool, said: 'I do not believe Donna Wright got her just deserts. I had hoped for a prison sentence.
'It will not be long before she is at it again. She has put my family through purgatory.
'I would ask her to put herself in my shoes just for one day.'
Katrice went missing as her mother was buying crisps at a shop near the Army base in Paderborn, Germany, where her father was stationed with the King's Royal Hussars.
Believing she was snatched, the couple – who divorced 20 years ago – later set up a Facebook page dedicated to finding her.
Their hopes were raised when Wright made contact on Facebook in December 2011 to say she might be Katrice, Newton Aycliffe Magistrates' Court in County Durham was told.

But even after the negative DNA test, Wright continued to send messages, despite being warned by police. She was eventually arrested last December.
Wright claimed her mother had said that an uncle had 'brought her a little girl because her family did not want her'.
Another message said: 'I was brought over from Germany. Will you please help me look into this. It's a cover-up.'
Most offensively, she told Mrs Lee, of Gosport, Hampshire: 'You lost your daughter over a packet of crisps, you make me sick.'
Katrice's sister Natasha, 39, who helps her parents run the Facebook page, said Wright was 'pure evil'.
She added: 'Every day is like a waking nightmare for me.
'Devastated and heartbroken, I grew up not knowing where my sister is. This is even harder to bear because of Donna Wright.'
Wright, from Spennymoor, County Durham, admitted harassment without violence.
She received a restraining order and a suspended 12-week jail sentence, and was told to pay £200 compensation each to Katrice's mother and sister.
District Judge Martin Walker said Wright 'must have known of the pain and grief suffered by the sister and mother of Katrice'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295844/Evil-Facebook-troll-Donna-Wright-targeted-family-toddler-Katrice-Lee-missing-1981-spared-jail.html#ixzz2O3TQsdia

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail Empty Re: Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:19 am

'You lost your daughter over a packet of crisps, you make me sick.'

That kind of vicious remark is all too familiar, isn't it? IMO, the judge didn't realise that the troll would ENJOY inflicting pain and grief, but then, he probably hasn't come across scum like this before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail Empty Re: Internet troll who targeted family of toddler missing since 1981 with sickening Facebook messages is spared jail

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 am

Speaking of trolls.....as LOOKAMEE has decided she's Chelsea Trampstamp's Number One fan, I suppose she does know that the pretendy profiler thinks disabled children should have been aborted before birth?

Me, I couldn't give a flying one what a tattoo-ed, bi-sexual pretendy thinks about anything, but the 8rs seem to think she's awfully clever.

But then, they'll hero-worship any old fake to give them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down