JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN

3 posters

Go down

PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN Empty PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Carolina/Montclair likes to show off on MM about her friendship with Gonc, doesn't she? She was certainly laying down the law on the Radio Times thread last night, wasn't she?

Carolina

Paul Castello: How many times does one have to correct you and point out that Gonçalo Amaral did not
...blah blah blah blah blah....

She wasn't being quite so hoity-toity when she was making remarks like these though.....

Carolina Viola I'm sorry to say this but I never found Madeleine to be a pretty child and I think that she was destined to look like her aunt Phil. How can a child's lips go from thin to full when she gets older? This picture looks more like a teenager or an adolescent than an 8 year old girl

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And another harpy joined in with:

1.Marie Fonseca If she was destined to look and behave like Phil, then perhaps she has the best destiny. Hard, cruel and awful o.k. but true. That woman is a vile excuse for a human being!!

Really?

I think we can all see who the vile excuses for human beings are.

One is called

CAROLINA VIOLA

The other is called

MARIE FONSECA

Crawl back under your stones in shame, the pair of you. You are both a disgrace to the human race.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 pm

the hell with carolina viola and marie fonseca, for these two, the f word.

I'll bet that these two are so ugly, that´s why they have jealous. these two have a ugly heart which is shown in their ugly faces.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Pedro, you have no idea how angry I am right this minute. My blood is boiling at that pair of sick.....b**ches daring to even think like that, never mind say it.

What kind of disgusting creature says things like..

If she was destined to look and behave like Phil, then perhaps she has the best destiny

Oh wait, I know, a forker - no doubt one of the ones who gets all teary-eyed and self-righteous at being called a HATER.

They deserve to be called a lot worse than that. I do hope the media follows up on this matter, they often pop by to see what's going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

I am utterly disgusted, that two women, could ridicule a little child in such a sickening manner. Shame on them!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 am

I really don't have words to describe the contempt and disgust I feel, Tony. Pair of evil harridans.

None of them had better bother complaining about being called HATERS after that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

Here's another scumbag:

Anna Robson I always felt a little bit sorry for Madeleline because in the red dress picture (which they continually plug as a cute, martketable 3yr old) she always reminded me of Phil

Looks like they have got bored with their endless abuse of Madeleine's parents, and their obscene photoshopping of pictures of her mother, and have decided to start on the child they pretend to 'care' so much about.

Here's hoping Panorama spends a few minutes on pondlife like them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/04/24/the-last-hope/

Quote:

Goncalo Amaral, who was the initial investigator later convicted of falsying documents and perjury with regards to another missing child case states:

“It’s a fact that our investigation had its faults and lost a lot of time, lots of time. And a lot of things didn’t get followed up. And I’m just as much to blame for that as anyone else.”
Meanwhile, whilst honest detectives are trying to find Madeleine and bring those who harmed Madeleine to justice and sane, rational people support the family of a missing child, supporters of Goncalo Amaral – also known as Anti-McCanns - on a Facebook group are discussing Madeleine by saying that it would be in her best interests not to be alive if there is slightest chance she would end up like her aunt.

PORTUGUESE FORKERS SHOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE MADELEINE MCCANN Facebook-group

I wonder what the UK media would make of those disgusting wretches?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down