JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann

+4
Maggs
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
8 posters

Go down

Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann Empty Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

They are all high-fiving each other because Stevo (stop laughing at the back there) claims to have spoken to a police person, who said, in the course of it:

We give information whilst it’s appropriate to produce but whilst there’s an investigation going on and where it’s potentially murder, we say very little, we say very little.

Haters like the Angel of Aussie are now celebrating because of course, that means the police must share their view that a missing child is dead, at her parents' hands.

Now, if they could all stop cheering the possible death of a child for a moment...perhaps they should look at what the officer actually said:

it’s potentially murder

Of course it is! What on earth do they think is all too often the fate of abducted children?
However, as New Scotland Yard know as well as any normal, decent person that there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead, they will NOT be conducting Operation Pitchforker.

No, they want - like any normal, decent person - to find the whereabouts of a missing child. Hopefully alive.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann

Post  lily Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 pm

That is really disturbing that they are displaying happiness at this. In other words, their joy would be complete just so long as the child is dead and preferably at her parents' hands?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

I doubt very much if there is any truth in it - it sounds uncannily like smiffy's Sauces - but the reaction from the haters has been both disgraceful - and very revealing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 am

I don´t know who that Stevo is, and I don´t give a damn about what he says, for me what that Stevo told is a complete bullshit.

This guy Stevo don´t know nothing, except of course what goes in his sick brain.

TO EVERYONE, I REPEAT: EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING DONE IS WITH THIS PURPOSE:

MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

Besides, Mr. Paul Stephenson admitted himself that she can still be found alive.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:27 am

I tell more: the only ones who knows everything about the way both the PI´s with Scotland Yard are doing, are the McCann´s.

The McCann´s believes their daughter is alive.

That is what really matters here.

We should all believe in that also.

MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

SHE CAN STILL BE FOUND ALIVE.

Jaycee Dugard, Natasha Kampusch, Shawn Hornbeck cases proves it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:23 pm

They are being beyond foul over this story:

Human skeleton found in trawler net

by LusaOntem

A human skeleton was found today in a trawl net during an inspection conducted by the Navy off the coast of the Algarve, Tavira, Lusa said the commander of the port office in Olhão.

"It was one of a trawler, six miles from the coast off the island of Tavira, in the area of bottom trawling, which was subject to supervision by a Navy boat. When lowered to the network, to monitor the grid, it was found that it was a human skeleton, "said the commander Ricardo Arrabaça.

The same source stated that the inspection was carried out between 06:00 and 06:30 and found to be human remains, "the fish was discarded and the boat followed the ship of the Portuguese Republic (NRP) to the Eagle Harbor Look at the bones to be collected. "

"We got in contact with the prosecutor, who sent the bones to the Institute of Forensic Medicine to try to identify who owns or collect evidence which could help in this task," added the commander of the port office in Olhão. We did not detect any breach of the trawler, also according to the source.

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portug​al/interior.aspx?content_id=19​43293&seccao=Sul

Unbelievably, they are celebrating this, with posts like:

Olhao is not too far from Portimao, lets hope this is a turning point for ALL of us.

Praying this is Maddie - we need closure, so do my girls living on the Algarve, all Algarvians do!

Toilet rolls in abundance @ Rothley Towers tonight!

Is it possible to get any sicker than that - to be praying, not because some drowned sailor has been found, that a missing little girl's skeleton has been hauled out of the Atlantic?

And then they complain when they are called HATERS and SICKOS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 pm

bb1 wrote:They are being beyond foul over this story:

Human skeleton found in trawler net

by LusaOntem

A human skeleton was found today in a trawl net during an inspection conducted by the Navy off the coast of the Algarve, Tavira, Lusa said the commander of the port office in Olhão.

"It was one of a trawler, six miles from the coast off the island of Tavira, in the area of bottom trawling, which was subject to supervision by a Navy boat. When lowered to the network, to monitor the grid, it was found that it was a human skeleton, "said the commander Ricardo Arrabaça.

The same source stated that the inspection was carried out between 06:00 and 06:30 and found to be human remains, "the fish was discarded and the boat followed the ship of the Portuguese Republic (NRP) to the Eagle Harbor Look at the bones to be collected. "

"We got in contact with the prosecutor, who sent the bones to the Institute of Forensic Medicine to try to identify who owns or collect evidence which could help in this task," added the commander of the port office in Olhão. We did not detect any breach of the trawler, also according to the source.

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portug​al/interior.aspx?content_id=19​43293&seccao=Sul

Unbelievably, they are celebrating this, with posts like:

Olhao is not too far from Portimao, lets hope this is a turning point for ALL of us.

Praying this is Maddie - we need closure, so do my girls living on the Algarve, all Algarvians do!

Toilet rolls in abundance @ Rothley Towers tonight!

Is it possible to get any sicker than that - to be praying, not because some drowned sailor has been found, that a missing little girl's skeleton has been hauled out of the Atlantic?

And then they complain when they are called HATERS and SICKOS.

What a dissapointment for them Bonny, it appears to be the body of an adult mad
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh, they will all be so disappointed that the remains of some poor soul who came to grief in the Atlantic have been found, Maggs.
I hope they can be identified, and returned to their family, but....hundreds of thousands of all nationalities have died in the Atlantic over the centuries.
The haters' day will be ruined, however, with the news that the remains are not those of a missing little girl. Sick barstewards - how would they like it if a bunch of sickos were ghouling about a member of their families/ mad mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Jesus wept. I know there are some truly sick people around.

But "karen" really does plumb the depths.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm

sans_souci wrote:Jesus wept. I know there are some truly sick people around.

But "karen" really does plumb the depths.

Sans, sick isn't the word I'd use. They can't sink any lower, minds like sewers and mouths to match.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 pm

It's the little girl that wen t missing last year,remember her mother was murdered , was she german?

No it isn't, you stupid bint - the child's remains were found some time ago, in the cliffs near Portimao.
Who can forget the ghoulish frenzy they all got into then, disgusting creatures.

These are seemingly the remains of an ADULT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Stevo been caught telling porkies again then, Tony?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Pitchforkers Show How Much They Hate Madeleine McCann Phoneq10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Their ghouling even seems to have embarrassed Morais:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/08/human-bones-found-in-algarve-update.html
Quote:

Some people on twitter and on facebook have been speculating if the human bones found by a fishing boat in Algarve could belong to Madeleine McCann, according to a follow-up article published today in Diário de Noticías (paper edition), the bones belong to an adult.
According to authorities, human bones, belonging possibly to a "young adult or adult" were found yesterday, along with shellfish and monkfish in the nets of a fishing vessel during a routine inspection made by the Navy. The inspection was done between 6:00 and 6:30, when the fishing vessel was at work between the areas of Fuzeta and Tavira Island, six miles from the coast, the equivalent of ten kilometers.

As stated by the commander of Olhão's Port Authority, Ricardo Arrabaça, there are some "long bones of an incomplete arm, besides a pelvis bone and a leg bone, both equally incomplete", adding that "they might belong to an individual, adult who has been in the sea for a long time". In that way, it was excluded the idea that rouse immediately when thinking about the eventuality of the bones belonging to Madeleine McCann, the English child who disappeared on the evening of May 3, 2007, from Praia da Luz, Lagos. On the other hand, there is no record of disappearances at sea in that area.

Oh? So, over the last, say, fifty years, not one single person has ever been lost at sea off the Algarve and not been found?
Not a single illegal migrant has fallen off a boat, not a single drug smuggler has come to grief?

Why do they make these stupid remarks?

They clearly have no idea how long remains can stay more-or-less intact on the seabed. They could even date from WW2 - remember, human remains were found on the Mary Rose, which sank in the 16th century.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Meanwhile. back at MM they are still hoping that is isn't an adult so it could still be Madeleine.

What can one say?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm

She could have been put in the sea with her pink blanket, over the last 4 years it would have worked its way free or disintegrated in the water, who knows!!!
I'm not sure she is in the sea, but if Amaral thinks she is, then thats good enough for me, not that I think these bones are Maddies coz I dont think they are, I just dont like the thought of her been chucked in the sea, I would rather she was buried in a shallow grave somewhere.

Disgusting - yet they say they aren't haters? They really, really must loathe Madeleine to make sick, vile remarks like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

If I ever had any doubt about these people not wanting little Madeleine found alive; it is gone now. I can see they want this child to be found dead. They need her to be found dead; it will justify in their sick minds; the hate they spew at a grieving family. What a bunch sub-human cretins they are proving to be.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

They are indeed Tony.

Also, they state that they need closure. What kind of closure would that be? mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Who cares if they think they are entitled to 'closure' - they seem to forget

IT'S NONE OF THEIR DAMNED BUSINESS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:20 pm

lily wrote:They are indeed Tony.

Also, they state that they need closure. What kind of closure would that be? mad
They,need closure????
Simple remedy there then. They can get the hell off the internet!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Was too angry when I posted that, guys. It's all about them isn't it?

They don't care about the hell that the McCann family might be going through. Sorry, they want them to be going through hell, don't they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm

I have thought long and hard on this, and I don't think they actually HATE Madeleine, she is but a means to an end, that being the total humiliation, trial and imprisoning of her parents. The hatred is for them, she is just a weapon they can use against Kate and Gerry. But now it has got out of hand; they are all fired up by each other, by the ridiculous bennett, morais, goncalo and now p brown. They have, I think lost all sense of reality, they accept anything that will further their aim, that will hurt the McCanns. This is why they post those nasties; they cannot physically harm the McCanns but they can use the ultimate weapon, Madeleine, to hurt them in any way they can. They have lost the ability to stand back and see the monster they have created; so long as what they do brings the hated McCanns down they will continue. Madeleine is no longer a little girl, a small child we all want to see restored to her family, she is an Exocet missile, and you are never going to change this mindset, I am afraid. As for bennett & brown, she is a cash cow and a step to fame. One day I hope they wake up and realise just how dreadfully they have behaved, but with many of them, I think there will be no awakening. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:28 am

But why do they hate The McCanns so much, and why do they want to cause so much hurt? I just don't understand this at all.
Unless they really are as thick as two short planks they must be able to see that what they are saying has no basis in fact.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Again, this proves the kind of filthy brain these antis have

antis = yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down