JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY Empty P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Yes, he has detached himself from the fleshpots of Macau long enough to produce something called:

Alan Johnson, a former British minister with a small brain/P Reis

Clearly, he has forgotten about a certain communication in which he revealed that the '100% match' was a load of bullsh*t from Gonc and the Team, with no other discernible purpose than smearing the McCanns.

P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY Reisemail

Last edited by bb1 on Mon May 14, 2012 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY Empty Re: P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Forker:

I was in a que in Marks and Spencers yesterday and guess what Johnson was in front of me on his mobile phone I couldn't believe it was him at first he was speaking so very posh, non of that rough Hull accent he puts on when he is on the TV, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Oddly, that is the same forker who claimed her son was in an Indian restaurant in Edinburgh when he just happened to bump into a Scotland Yard officer who told him all about the ongoing review, and that the Yard agreed with Gonc.

What a coincidence!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY Empty Re: P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY

Post  bb1 Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Who said this?

So, based on all the information I collected, either during my stay in Praia da Luz or in the Net, as a journalist, I CAN’T SEE THE SLIGHTEST EVIDENCE THAT GERRY AND KATE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER DAUGTHER DISAPEARENCE.

And I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE, WITH THE INFORMATION I HAVE, NOW, THAT THERE IS NOTHING THE MCCAN CAN BE ACCUSED OF, FROM A LEGAL OR CRIMINAL POINT OF VIEW. I may be wrong, but I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CHANCE OF BEING WRONG IS VERY SMALL: 0,1 per cent, as I'm 99, 9 per cent sure of what I say.

Oh yes, it was Reis.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 am

Reis appears to have joined the role of dishonour with some crappy ebook....

P REIS, A BULLYING BLOGGER WITH A SHORT MEMORY THE+MCCANN+WAR+01

No doubt he will be explaining why he did a complete U turn, why he tried to suppress evidence about the 'DNA' story being totally bogus, why he took off for a cushy job in Macau, that sort of thing.

And naturally, he wants money:

Available only online, direct sale with Paypal

Think I will pass, I don't give money to two-faced, lying forkers on the make.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Morais has the begging bowl out:

Reply Retweet Favorite
4m Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation
http://twitpic.com/9kkr1c - The #McCann War Available on Dec. 4th. Online direct sales. Payment with PayPal, Western Union or bank transfer

Times must be hard for hatebloggers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Paulo Reis would make more money writing a book on The Portuguese Media Campaign Against The McCanns, Fueled by The PJ.
I would buy that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm

So would I, Sabot.

Reis really has some nerve, churning out this sort of propaganda. Witness after witness at Leveson spoke about the lies and smears from Sources in the PJ - yet Reis wants to grub a few more $$$$$$$$ out of an abducted child?

What a hypocrite and liar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Reply Retweet Favorite
http://twitpic.com/9kkr1c - The #McCann War Available on Dec. 4th. Online direct sales. Payment with PayPal, Western Union or bank transfer

Is Morais getting a cut of the proceeds, to be plugging it already? Her future as Team Gonc mouthpiece looking a bit bleak?

And who in their right minds would let those con artists anywhere near their bank account details?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm

bb1 wrote:So would I, Sabot.

Reis really has some nerve, churning out this sort of propaganda. Witness after witness at Leveson spoke about the lies and smears from Sources in the PJ - yet Reis wants to grub a few more $$$$$$$$ out of an abducted child?

What a hypocrite and liar.

Silly, really. He would sell far more copies of my idea of a Title. Only Pitch Forkers and Fools will buy his idea.
Anyone watching Leveson knows that The Portuguese Media and The PJ twisted the facts, and downright lied. And Leveson has had a very wide audience of intelligent people who are all dying to know what went on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 2:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Reply Retweet Favorite

Is Morais getting a cut of the proceeds, to be plugging it already? Her future as Team Gonc mouthpiece looking a bit bleak?

And who in their right minds would let those con artists anywhere near their bank account details?

I fear that PayPal has lost its charm. One bright spark posted up the details of who her payment went to, which very rapidly spread throughout our little corner of The Internet. biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 2:07 pm

And who can forget Morais and co passing information about donors to the Gonc Fund to Gonc? Who no doubt passed it on to Cristovao for inclusion in his many dossiers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 2:21 pm

So all in all, not a good idea to make PayPal or Cheque payments to any of that lot because heaven knows what they will do with your details.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Bet Reis won't include material like this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/sep/17/mondaymediasection

Quote:

Most of the speculation comes from the Portuguese press and British journalists are in the happy position of being able to repeat such reports while denouncing them as wicked Latin inventions. "Gerry may not be the father," was one Express headline. Beneath, the story began: "The smear campaign in Portugal against the McCanns continued yesterday . . ."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

What an arrogant, obnoxious barsteward Reis is! I have no idea who these people are, that he has dragged into the McCann case, but he sounds EXACTLY like Bennett sneering at a widow and her child:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.pt/2012/05/mari-and-ray-pollard-and-may-be.html

This person made a perfectly reasonable request:

MONDAY, 14 MAY 2012

Mari and Ray Pollard (and may be "stirring up a hornet's nest"...)
Ray Pollard xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com
Hello,
I am thankful for your work and efforts to clear the Madeleine case. But can you please remove my picture (Mari Olli) immediately! I have informed the press that I regret, the use of my picture, because the whole case is traumatic enough for me to handle.
My highest wish is that we can get a answer about what happened and a clarify. Please remove the A1 security web and the information about Rays brother Tony Pollard, because this has nothing to do with the case. A1 security has nothing to do with the case and they are not base in Alhurin the Grande. Please confirm when this is done.

Kind Regards
Ray and Mari

-----------

She got this from the rude creature:

Fom: Paulo Reis
To: Mr. and Mrs. Pollard,

About the “order” you “gave” me, demanding the immediate removal of the picture of Mrs. Mary Olli from my blog, my answer is short and clear: No!
I will correct the reference to A1 Security, because you said that company is not based in Alhurin Grande. You think this information “has nothing to do with the case” of Madeleine McCann disappearance. That’s your opinion. I think this detail is worth mentioning. And I am the Editor of my blog.
Anything else, please pay attention to the fact that none of you is a judge or sit in a Court, so any “orders” or demands made in such a way as you did, are completely worthless for me. If you want to “upgrade” your demands and send it through a Court, please be advised to get a lawyer with a good command of Portuguese and Chinese language.
I am a permanent resident of Macau Special Administrative Region, in China. So, only the local courts have the legal power to give me “orders” similar to the one you emailed me. And Chinese and Portuguese are the official languages of Macau.
Regards,
Paulo Reis

------------

Who the H*ll does he think he is? And note the cowardly manner in which he is hiding behind the Chinese government and their one-party police state.

Reis is some piece of work; why are the forkers always so entranced with these creatures?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 14, 2012 10:48 am

I am a permanent resident of Macau Special Administrative Region, in China.

What does it say about Reis that he is BOASTING about it, and is happy to use Communist law to torment people without any comeback?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/when-exactly-did-reis-get-his.html

He didn't - and hiding behind a Chinese communist one-party police state isn't exactly good for his image.

What a cowardly bully!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 am

Err, has he seen what the Chinese do to foreigners who drag them into disputes that have nothing to do with them? Chinese attitudes to those whose actions could well besmirch the Peoples' Republic can often be brutal. And there is also the 'special treatment' regarding the internet, where people posting on the Chinese version do so with the state's permission and the plug can be pulled without warning. Of course, one sees why he is in Macao, once a Portuguese colonial outpost .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 14, 2012 11:48 am

I hope he is so keen to crawl to a police state when he falls foul of their laws, LL.

Of course, it is entirely possible that Reis has been little more than a communist party apparatchik all along, and a cushy job in Macau was his reward for years of secret service to his communist masters.

He's blundered badly with that post - I assume he thought his devotees wouldn't see it, as it isn't directly related to McCann-bashing.

Who on earth wants to read what a loyal communist party hack has got to say about the media in democracies?

Not me, that's for sure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 am

If he was/is a commie, then it might explain why he 'left' Portugal - could be the right-wing security were after him. But the Chinese are renowned, so my son in Japan tells me, for turning on those who cause trouble, even if they have been loyal for many years. They are as nasty as the Stasi, KGB, SS - in fact he says they are all those monsters rolled into one. So maybe Reis should start looking over his shoulder, if he isn't already. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Isn't Karma a Buddhist belief?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Sabot wrote:

I think so. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 14, 2012 12:12 pm

It's always been a bit of a mystery how Reis went from being a supposedly poverty-stricken blogger to a bigwig in the (Chinese communist controlled) fleshpots of Macau almost overnight.

Wonder if he was on their payroll all along? He certainly seems happy to hide behind communist rule now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 pm

bb1 wrote:It's always been a bit of a mystery how Reis went from being a supposedly poverty-stricken blogger to a bigwig in the (Chinese communist controlled) fleshpots of Macau almost overnight.

Wonder if he was on their payroll all along? He certainly seems happy to hide behind communist rule now.
Reminds me of Burgess, McLean and Kim Philby .... LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I think so. LL

Hmm. That would be good.

This man obviously doesn't have any belief about anything. He is just attempting to make money from The McCann Case. His disappearance to Macau always was interesting. I thought he went from shame after The Levy, Morais Debacle and what a fool he had made of himself.
Hong Kong, Macau. Both very much under Chinese Communist Rule. He wants to watch it, or he could be whooshed, cluncked. And who would care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Hong Kong, Macau. Both very much under Chinese Communist Rule.
Hong Kong has far more freedom than Macau; it is ruled as a kind of autonomous enclave within China, whereas Macau is ruled as all other provinces are. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next