JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

+3
Pedro Silva
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again Empty Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 pm

The one who isn't Levy has taken a break from the oriental delights of Macao, the joint that makes Vegas look restrained, to utter this:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2011/10/scotland-yard-goes-to-portugal.html

Scotland Yard Goes to Portugal

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked me if I knew something about the visit that some Scotland Yard officers paid to PJ, in Portugal. I told him they have been there, indeed. Now, just a few more details: the weather was wonderful, food and wine superb (and cheap...) and their colleagues at Polícia Judiciária were professional and polite.
At the end, they were back in UK with nothing new. Because, as they knew very well, the case can only be reopen if new evidence emerges. As the Scotland Yard officers had no new evidence, the case remains as it is: waiting for new evidence.
About the thousands and thousands of pages from the files, concerning Madeleine McCann disappearance, Scotland Yard has digital copies of ALL the files. And they were delivered to them many months ago. So, if they really wanted to make a full review of the case, they just needed to go through those pages, phrase by phrase.
At the end of the day, just a few more pounds from the British taxpayer wasted, because the long arm of the McCann managed to reach another politician. Nothing new, indeed...
Publicada por Paulo Reis em 19:21:00

So? Since when did Reis pay taxes in the UK? I am sure normal, decent people would rather see money spent in the hope that Madeleine can still be found, than in dealing with bumf from Bennett, money-waster extraordinaire.

And what a gripe-y little piece!

Frankly, Reis sounds scared the Yard will find something Team Gonc would rather stay hidden.

BTW, if Scotland Yard do indeed have ALL the files, why, then, that means they have the Secret, Secret Files. You know, the ones Gonc and co claim are being withheld because they prove the McCanns DONE IT and it's all a huge cover-up by nuclear masons hiding the secret of special secret steel, or whatever the Hounders are babbling on about.

So, the McCanns begged the Prime Minister of the UK to get Scotland Yard to look again at the disappearance of their child, especially the Secret Secret Files which prove they DONE IT.

Anyone see a flaw here?

PS - people who use pictures of '80's rock bands to illustrate blog entries about police officers trying to find a missing child deserve scorn.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again Empty Re: Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I do hope Paolo remembers sending this gem....

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again Reis_e10

NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE, AT ALL, OF ANY IMPORTANCE IN THE CAR

Oh, the journalists swallowed the bait, all right, and the haters are STILL using the 'bait' as an excuse for their hatred.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again Empty Re: Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Oh I remember that scrote posting the McCanns couldn't have harmed Madeleine, and how distraught they were. He also said Murat and Malinka were in the Batista cafe on the morning of the 4th May.
Then he turned into a paid monkey, or someone Comeonthen him.

He removed the post from his bog and joined the fat photo man fingerwave
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm

bb1 wrote:I do hope Paolo remembers sending this gem....

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again Reis_e10

NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE, AT ALL, OF ANY IMPORTANCE IN THE CAR

Oh, the journalists swallowed the bait, all right, and the haters are STILL using the 'bait' as an excuse for their hatred.

And here's the other gem Bonny

Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Quote:My opinion about Gerry and Kate McCann
"I don’t believe, as a journalist, that the McCanns are, in any way, related with the abduction of Madeleine. I’ve been following this case, not only in the Web – I was also at Praia da Luz, for one week (May 17 to May 23). For the last two months, I also have followed the news on the Net very carefully and closely.

So, based on all the information I collected, either during my stay in Praia da Luz or in the Net, as a journalist, I CAN’T SEE THE SLIGHTEST EVIDENCE THAT GERRY AND KATE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER DAUGTHER DISAPEARENCE.

And I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE, WITH THE INFORMATION I HAVE, NOW, THAT THERE IS NOTHING THE MCCAN CAN BE ACCUSED OF, FROM A LEGAL OR CRIMINAL POINT OF VIEW. I may be wrong, but I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CHANCE OF BEING WRONG IS VERY SMALL: 0,1 per cent, as I'm 99, 9 per cent sure of what I say.

As a human being, a common man, father of two boys (one, 22 years old, the other 11) let me tell you this: I was at an arm’s distance from the McCanns, when they gave a Press Conference at Praia da Luz. I looked into the eyes of Kate McCann and I saw so much pain and suffering that I had to take a deep breath to control myself, to avoid tears coming to my eyes and not let emotion overcome me! I was schocked to see so much pain in her eyes and in her look! That's someting that only people that has kids can understand and feel! "
Publicada por Paulo Reis em
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm

I agree with bb1, Maggs.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm

I would like to know why Reis plays these games, Pedro - as long as he does it, he deserves nothing but scorn.

He KNOWS the whole ' DNA match in the car' business was a pack of lies put out by Team Gonc - so why won't he grow a spine and come right out and say so?

And explain why the 'bait' was fed to UK journos in the first place?

Reis could put so much right - but won't. He's no better than his former sidekick, Levy, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:35 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 pm

That's a really strange blog entry for a few reasons.

So, if they really wanted to make a full review of the case, they just needed to go through those pages, phrase by phrase.

Apart from the fact that that is stating the bleedin' obvious - I wonder if that is what is scaring the nasties?

Scotland Yard will be using PROPER translations - and they will also have access to original statements made in English.

What they are reading isn't going to match the translations on the likes of MCF, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 pm

This could be interesting:

muratfan TheLegendKiller
@
@pjreis @greenink211 Can you explain this please sir jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/viewimage.foru… Is this e-mail real or fake #mccann

It's real all right - so, let's see what Reis has to say about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Oh i know it's real i want to see if the nations most useless Journalist tweets back
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Nice one, mf. thumbsup

The reply is going to be very interesting, Bonny. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 am

Oh, it sure is, Lily - Bren asked him about it as well:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/03/now-i-did-wonder-about-a-certain-email/

He admits that the email is genuine. But, astoundingly,

HE INSULTS EVERYONE'S INTELLIGENCE BY TRYING TO BLAME 'TEAM MCCANN' FOR THE '100% MATCH' STORY

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, does he think we are all as gullible as his fans in the hater cult?

The whole thing is best read on the blog, but a couple of highlights:

Bren

@ pjreis And why was GA and his team putting that bait out, what was their reasoning for doing so.
about 18 hours ago via TweetDeckReplyRetweetFavorite

Reis:

@ BrenR1958 PJ never talked about a 100% match. It was a tip from a McCann Press Officer to Martin Brunt, who broke the story

What a load of bullsh*t! That is a complete and total LIE.

Bren:

@ pjreis True but why would McCann Press office put out such a negative statement about the car, doesn’t seem logical

(that would be because it isn't, and didn't happen)

Reis

@ BrenR1958 I believe it was logical and clever. Just check the headlines, next days: No 100% match, PJ has no evidence against the McCann

Really? Anyone remember seeing THOSE headlines? Because I don't.

Bren goes on to point out the huge flaw in Reis' rubbish.

The McCanns didn't know what was in the DNA reports at that point.

Gonc, Paiva and co did - and that there was NOTHING.

They were, however, trying to pressure the McCanns into some kind of false confession.

So, who is most likely to leak false stories to the press? Because it sure ain't the McCanns.

Yet another shameful episode from Reis. That gurgling noise is the sound of the last few shreds of his reputation going down the drain.

He has some nerve taking the moral high ground over Levy after coming out with that risible attempt to spin the truth to suit some agenda of his own.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm

What Reis has said is outrageous! He cannot change what happened, as it is recorded, so why try now?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Reis should hang his head in shame, Lily.

Even today, that '100% match' story is still being quoted.

Reis has known all along it is a LIE. Just as he has known all along that that email is GENUINE.

He could have stopped all this, he could have spared the McCanns endless anguish and smears from haters.

He chose to stay silent until yesterday.

When he confirmed that the email is real, and that there never was a match - but ridiculously, insultingly, claims the non-existent 'Team McCann' spread it.

It is just about one of the lowest things any of them have done - it's far, far worse than Levy and the photos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm

I wonder if he got paid for that, Bonny? If so, how much and by whom?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

lily wrote:I wonder if he got paid for that, Bonny? If so, how much and by whom?

Paid or got at Lily? Don't forget those "Golden Bullets" are rife in Portugal Comeonthen Comeonthen Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Oh, he's well out of range now, in Macau -

Reis Has Been Dabbling With His Sauces Again Macau%20Hotel%20Resorts%20and%20Hotels%20accommodation

I seem to recall he took off from Europe in a bit of a hurry, though?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:41 pm

More about Reis is appearing here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/03/now-i-did-wonder-about-a-certain-email/

including this old Reis post, retrieved by someone called Samantha:

Paulo
Reis
Mr.McCann
decribed, today, in a interview with Sky News, the situation as being like
having diner at your garden, with the kids at home, in their room. I'm a
Portuguese journalista and I was at Praia da Luz for a week, until last thurday.
I agree with Mr McCann. They were having diner at a restaurant inside a resort,
not nor than 30/ 40 meters from the main door of the building where children
were sleeping. They had a clear and frontal view of the door from that building.
The only problem was the back area of the building: a parking lot, with a open
entry, no guards, no surveilance cameras, no control about who came and go. That
parking lot is just close to the window of the room where the kids were.
POrtugal - and Algarve - is a very safe place: the only abdcution of a child, a
foreign child, happened 17 (yes, seventeen years ago!!!) You can see pictures,
at my site, from the parking area and the window through which, its almost sure,
Madeleine was abducted. Paulo Reis pjcv.reis@gmail.com

26 May
2007, 22:40:39
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Ain't Gonc grand, Maggs? wker

Bonny, he sure as heck did go quickly. Lucky or what?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 pm

This just gets worse. And the more so when you've been cut off for a few days. What did these people think they were doing to a small child? Why did they want her parents to be responsible when it was patently obvious that they were not?

Who are these evil people who would deliberately derail an investigation for the glory of Portugal? And abandon a small girl in the process.

If only I was capable of laying it down, chapter and verse. But I might just try, what with Winter coming on. And if I am able to remain objective.

But with my wanting of Gonc's and Bennett's heads on a rusty platter at the end of a rusty knife, I might have some difficulty.

The main problem is, you see, that this stuff dribbles through, so we are overcome by yet another pile of shit on a more or less daily basis. And so we have lost touch of where it all began, and for why.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:27 pm

We know where it began, Sabot. It's the why that fascinates me.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 pm

bb1 wrote:We know where it began, Sabot. It's the why that fascinates me.

Do you mean it all began with certain interested parties posting on The Mirror Forum, and then moving to 3As? I was in there from the beginning, so I do have some idea, but I guess that I just didn't believe that it was possible.

So these Portuguese people decided to subourn The British Press from day one? Why would they want to do that?

Why, indeed. Are they all corrupt?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 pm

I do wonder how the likes of Reis can sleep at night, Sabot. I have no doubt he hangs around the internet, he knows that that email escaped, and that various people with vested interests tried to claim it was a fake.

We knew it was genuine - and so did Reis.

Did he do any useful, important blogging about it and admit it was genuine? Did he Hell. He let LIES continue to be repeated as fact, finally admitting it was genuine a few days ago - but telling the most ridiculous LIE of the lot by trying to claim Clarence Mitchell started the story.

Reis should be ashamed of himself- he is ten times worse than Levy and his non-existent photos.

Reis has sat on a very important truth all this time - and is still lying.

I truly, deeply despise Reis for what he has done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Well Reis was supposed to be proper journalist, wasn't he? More than could ever be said for Levy, who no one had ever heard of.
But perhaps Reis was just a two bit, small town hack, looking to make a name for himself by hiding the truth in the name of sensationalism.
As it is, Macau is far enough away to be forgotten.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

A journalist's credibility takes a long time to build but it's a fragile thing. A single mistake is enough to destroy it. Once lost, it's almost impossible to have it back.

Nothing says 'Zero credibility' like letting a lie fester unchecked for years, not caring about the harm it is doing innocent people, because it suits some agenda of your own.

I wonder how it feels to have LESS credibility than Levy?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next