JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview

4 posters

Go down

Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview Empty Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann are talking to her tomorrow at 8.30 am

Last edited by bb1 on Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title expanded)
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks, Pedro. smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly/GMTV + Brunt Interview

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 am

you welcome bbb1. anxious to see the video about the program.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 am

Hideho has posted a video of it, Pedro, but she can't be trusted not to edit it to suit herself. Hopefully, someone who isn't a hater will do likewise.

I am not happy about posting a link to hers, she churns out too much Gonc propaganda to be trusted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 02, 2012 11:45 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:49 am

Thanks, Pedro. I am watching it just now, and so far, I can't see any signs of her messing about with it.

If we get a more trustworthy source, I will post that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 am

Spoke too soon, it's crashed on me halfway through.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:53 am

Miss Jonquilla Bones ‏ @MissJoBones
Kate & Gerry #McCann interview with Martin Brunt, Sky News noon today.

Let's hope he makes amends for his past bad acts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Starting now.

Brunt:

Interviewed McCanns many times, never seen them so upbeat.

Ah! The McCanns have seen some of the Yard's new leads, which is why they are so positive.

Kate: A real possibility Madeleine is alive, needed to hear police say it.

Gerry: Most hopeful since the early days.

Kate: New evidence has come in, and old material still to be investigated. Good to have team who are determined to find her.

Gerry: Lot of investigative opportunities lie in Portugal, case has to be reopened.

Kate: Assuming everyone wants to find Madeleine and perpetrator, needs reopened.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Kate: It's not too late, if you think you know anything please come forward.

Grateful to Met police and public.

Back to Brunt.

Says Portugal needs new leads, etc - first reaction damning. Bashed over poor nature of 1st investigation, tho McCanns careful not to today.

Diplomatic niceties to be overcome, but Yard and McCanns confident they will be. No sign of it yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed May 02, 2012 12:12 pm

100% DNA match--------utter rubbish, yet it's fed the pitchforker's lust for pitchforking
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 12:19 pm

I am afraid Brunt bears a great deal of responsibility to the damage done. I might have a bit more respect for him if he marked the anniversary of Madeleine's abduction by saying, publically and clearly, that he broadcast an outright lie having been given false information.

He seems to think he can be all things to all men, though, which as far as I am concerned, makes him a bit of a weasel.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I am afraid Brunt bears a great deal of responsibility to the damage done. I might have a bit more respect for him if he marked the anniversary of Madeleine's abduction by saying, publically and clearly, that he broadcast an outright lie having been given false information.

He seems to think he can be all things to all men, though, which as far as I am concerned, makes him a bit of a weasel.
agreed
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 02, 2012 3:29 pm

I don´t give a damn about antis, forkers, whoever these freaks are, freaks like antis are not important.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed May 02, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 02, 2012 3:34 pm

This is awful. Amaral and The PJ at Portimao completely cocked up the investigation but The McCanns are afraid to say anything about that because Portugal might refuse to reopen The Case. Unbloodybelievable.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down