JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged)

2 posters

Go down

Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) Empty Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 04, 2012 12:55 pm

My friends, this was taken from Algarve Resident newspaper:

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-46831/algarve/portuguese-authorities-question-credibility-of-new-leads

Online poll with title:

Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard?

I voted yes, I urge everyone to do the same, thank you.

you can vote yes, inside link above written inside this topic.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) Empty Re: Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged)

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks, Pedro. I see Gonc is mouthing off yet again.

Why does no-one ever sit him down and point out that it ceased to be any concern of his the day he was kicked off the case in 2007?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) Empty Re: Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm

bb1, it seems that through link above, no access allowed to vote, perhaps if you contact Algarve Resident, you can ask them how to vote, also write here the link here, which allows people to vote yes:

title of the online poll:

Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland Yard?

http://www.algarveresident.com/contact.asp
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 1:43 pm

That isn't really appropriate, Pedro, as I am not in Portugal, it is not my place to tell Portuguese papers how to run their sites, sorry!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 04, 2012 2:24 pm

bb1, with all do respect, but, you misunderstood completely my words, I´m not asking you on to tell how to run the site, I just suggested to ask how to vote.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) Empty Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard?

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm

My friends, this was taken from Algarve Resident newspaper, I voted yes, I urge everyone to vote yes, also spread to everyone you know, the more people votes yes the better. Thank you.

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-46831/algarve/portuguese-authorities-question-credibility-of-new-leads

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 7:45 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4023-portuguese-authorities-question-credibility-of-new-leads

A good point.

Why is it different when Paiva decides he is able to interpret dreams?

Portuguese authorities question credibility of new leads (merged) DM120110b

Why is it different when Gonc and his Stooges lounge around on Dear Julia's couch to solemnly discuss Canadian psychics?

A reminder:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/maddie-case-goncalo-amaral-returns-to.html

Gonc really ought to practise what he preaches. Oh, and is he still hiding from Cristovao? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 04, 2012 9:46 pm

since when dreams are evidences, only fools believes that dreams are evidences.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down