JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT

5 posters

Go down

Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT Empty Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 11:36 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/318407/Kate-McCann-s-attack-on-lies-over-drugs-found-in-Maddie-flat

KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT

Sunday May 6,2012
By James Murray and Tracey Kandohia
KATE McCANN has responded angrily to attacks against her and her husband by Spanish ­television producers over drugs found after the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.
In a new epilogue for the paperback edition of her book, Madeleine, Kate reveals that drugs filmed being removed from the apartment they were renting in Portugal were actually ­Parkinson’s drugs to treat her father Brian, who has the illness, and not sedatives.
She said she and Gerry were confronted by a “propaganda” film just before giving an ­interview during a Spanish ­television programme.
They sat in stunned silence as “damning images” gathered from the media and Portuguese files were displayed on a big screen. The shots included ­barking dogs trained to find dead bodies, books, documents and medicines taken from the villa they had rented in Praia da Luz after the disappearance of their daughter from apartment 5a of the Ocean Club. Kate writes: “The commentary presented these ‘exhibits’ as fact, as evidence of guilt.

“One of the books was a novel Gerry had taken to Portugal as holiday reading, The Interpretation Of Murder, a best-selling historical crime thriller inspired by a visit made to New York by Sigmund Freud in 1909, presumably ­singled out for no other reason than its sinister title.
“The tablets shown were actually my father’s Parkinson’s disease medication, as was confirmed by the patient’s name on the packets, conveniently out of shot, and not, as the voiceover suggested, sedatives that we had administered to our children.
“The Portuguese police knew this, and so would the producers of the programme, had they properly read the book they were supposed to be interviewing us about.

“I’ve run out of superlatives to adequately express my shock and disgust at this abhorrent behaviour.” Although she does not say so in her new chapter, Kate’s ­parents, Brian and Susan Healy, flew to join them to offer support in Portugal after Madeleine ­disappeared on May 3, 2007.

The epilogue is largely a tirade against the media but Kate does say of Scotland Yard’s investigative review of the case: “Almost immediately Gerry and I felt ­confident, reassured and hopeful. We know the review will be a long haul and results won’t appear overnight.
“We know the ‘golden nugget’ may not be among the data ­accumulated thus far but what we are sure of is that this ­process, whether it takes months or years, will bring us closer to attaining our goal, and possibly even all the way there.
“From the moment I heard the news of this major step forward for Madeleine, a positive feeling had begun to spread inside me and it has remained with me ever since.”
The paperback will be ­published on May 10 by Corgi Books priced £7.99.
Meanwhile, Kate and Gerry say they are more hopeful than ever that Madeleine will be “back home soon” after revealing: “New leads are ­coming to light”.
The couple told ­well-wishers in their village of Rothley, Leicestershire, they now had “the best chance” of finding Madeleine.
Gerry addressed crowds who had gathered to support the ­family and pray for Madeleine on the fifth anniversary of her dis­appearance. He said: “We are very positive.
“There is information, coming directly from us, and there is real, new information. New leads are coming to light. The Metropolitan Police are determined to get to the bottom of this.”

====================

That should set the forkers off again; they hate their cherished forum myths being shown up as lies.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun May 06, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT Empty Re: Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

A forker asks:

Sigmund Freud any relation to the Freud who offered them assistance in Portugal.

Yes, he wrote the script for his brother's dog food ads. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT Empty Re: Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT

Post  Sabot Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 am

They are deliberately twisting this on MM. They know jolly well that those drugs belonged to Kate's Father. There was a long enough Thread about it.

They really are despicable.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 12:33 am

They are a disgrace to the human race, Sabot. I really don't know what is wrong with them.

I don't blame the McCanns being angry with the Spanish TV station - who would expect a TV show to act like Pitchforker Central.

The media have an awful lot to answer for, putting out such utter rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun May 06, 2012 12:51 am

This snipped from Levy's video.

Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT Tablet10

DISPENSED 19/05/07

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 am

Quote of the day from Kathybelle.

"Kate doesn't have a brother in law, she's an only child."

The ignorance displayed on that MM Express Thread is utterly astounding.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 am

Isn't it just? Here's another one:

Why would they take Pa Healy's medicine on holiday with them to Portugal when he wasn't going?

What? Do they have some kind of comprehension problem?

This really is the winner, though, isn't it?

By the way, Kate McCann doesn't have a brother-in-law, she is an only child.

How on earth can people be as thick as that and still cross roads by themselves?

Never mind, at least they have have more or less worked out who Sigmund Freud was Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh, here's another one:

those surgical gloves always strike me as a weird thing to have in a bedroom

That degree of crass ignorance is truly astounding.

I thought it was fairly normal to have those knocking around the house; clearly not.

I wonder how they would like to have their bedside tables photographed, and the pictures posted on the internet for sickos to drool over?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 am

Here's another one:

S HANCOCK says:
Ah the infamous KM temper.

So what exactly were the drugs found in the apartment ?

Why on earth did she, as she claimed, have her father's medication in Portugal ?

How STUPID are these people? We've been through this a thousand times. Do they all suffer from some kind of short-term memory loss?

No wonder they cannot grasp that Eddiewoof is of no relevance at all, despite it having been explained to them repeatedly - just recently, at Leveson, for example.

They must regard spaniels as superior intellects to their own; on today's showing they appear to have the IQ of plankton.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 am

Maggs wrote:This snipped from Levy's video.

Express: KATE MCCANN'S ATTACK ON 'LIES' OVER DRUGS FOUND IN MADDIE FLAT Tablet10

DISPENSED 19/05/07

DISPENSED 19/05/07

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The lying toad. Well is he a lying toad? Or just a thicko, who cant be bothered to get it right. One or the other.

Also shows that a lot of snooping was going on by people who shouldn't have been. Seems tbey must have been scrubbling in the bin Eek

People who seemingly had an agenda to fit the McCanns up

I wonder why they would want to do that? .....Hmmm?

Well spotted Maggs.

Last edited by sadie on Sun May 06, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am

They did The McCann Pharmacist, Brian Healy Drugs Thread at some length and not all that long ago. Have they completely forgotten this?

And what they appear to know about the Case in general could be written on the back of a postage stamp. But for some inexplicable reason they feel qualified to decide that The McCanns done it.
From what I can gather they don't appear to have read anything posted on their Forum, not even their own posts. Let alone The Files.
Their ignorance is abysmal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

I am gobsmacked by this display, Sabot. It's as if they have the attention span of goldfish.

Do they actually ever remember things for more than a few minutes? They've got all this on their own sites. Look at this on MM:

maebee Today

In a new epilogue for the paperback edition of her book, Madeleine, Kate reveals that drugs filmed being removed from the apartment they were renting in Portugal were actually ­Parkinson’s drugs to treat her father Brian, who has the illness, and not sedatives.

WTF? Is it just me or is this news to every else who has been following the case for the past 5 years?

What? She's one of Bennett's researchers or something; even worse, LEVY'S VIDEO IS ON HAVERN'S.

How can she possibly not know about this? Or has she wiped it from her memory? It's absolutely astounding; no wonder they are impressed by yapping spaniels.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 am

I think they ought to remove that Thread if they wish to retain any credibility at all. It is doing more to prove their ignorance than anything so far.
Even Anna Esse has dropped a couple of clangers and had to be corrected. And she's a Moderator, FFS.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 am

Here's another one on Amazon:

1. The parents only flew out to offer support AFTER Madeleine had disappeared. How would it be known they would fly out before?

and 2. I carry my own medications when I travel, I do not expect my son to have them. Why should Kate have her father's medications, which should only have been issued to him anyway, rather than Brian Healy having his own medications?

What?? The date the medicine was prescribed to Mr Healy is CLEARLY VISIBLE:

MAY 19th

This has been a real eye-opener; I hadn't realized they were quite as, well, thick, as this.

No wonder they cannot grasp forensics or anything difficult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Okay, refresh the old man's memory, why this hoohah over the medicine? I assume that the father brought his own medicine with him when he and his wife flew out to Portugal AFTER Madeleine vanished? Is this an attempt to try and prove that Kate fed her daughter with her grandpa's medicine? very confused.com LL scratch scratch

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 pm

There isn't a mystery, LL, they are trying to create one.

Mr Healy has Parkinson's; he took his medicine with him when he was in Portugal. If memory serves, he was there at the start of August when various things were seized from the villa. Some illicitly, like Kate's diary.

Team Gonc spun this non-event into something sinister, and it is still going on.

I am sure that Ironside, the man pretending to be a woman with cancer, tried to meddle with some Spanish TV show; the TV station caught on, and stopped - whatever it was he was scheming.

Whover caused it, it is truly disgraceful that crap like that was produced by a TV station in Spain; it's lies, pure Morais-type propaganda. The most basic research would have shown the station their dreadful error.

As for the forkers, words fail me. Mr Healy's medication has been discussed a thousand times - and they seem to have wiped all trace of it from their memories.

No wonder they think dogs can talk, and cannot grasp science or forensics.

I am surprised they can look after themselves in the real world if they can't remember something as simple as that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Thank you, bonny, I think in my advanced and totally confused state I shall Hide with the JD! All this is too much for me dicky ticker!! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm

At least the JD will give you an excuse if your memory is a bit fuzzy, LL, that lot don't seem to recall discussing this a thousand times, or seeing the video.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Another thicko:

Suzanne Winter It was the Sun, the Express's sister newspaper, that ran the video of the dogs11 minutes ago.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Terrifying to think that these people are allowed to vote biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh, Lord have mercy.

How did the tablets get to Portugal. They must have been taken back there by somebody. And why would they be if Mr Healy wasn't even there. It's really all too much for me to understand.

Clearly. How hard is it to grasp that they are Madeleine's granddad's tablets? That he took a supply of them to Portugal with him?

And that the Spanish branch of Team Gonc then tried to pretend that there was some kind of sinister purpose to an elderly man taking prescribed medication for Parkinson's with him to Portugal?

What's wrong with these people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

There is absolutely no reason for Kate to have taken her father's medications (And lots of it) on holiday with her by accident....

No. I expect that is why she didn't.

However, I expect her elderly father, who has Parkinson's, took his prescribed medication to Portugal with him when he flew out after Madeleine was abducted.

Quite seriously, what is wrong with them? Something must be; the display of stupidity today has been stunning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Look now, they are trying to prove that Kate nicked her Father's pills, took them to Portugal with her, and then fed them to Madeleine. And you are spoiling it all by being logical. How could you be so mean? This is the closest they have come to deliberately administering Sedatives to those children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 6:29 pm

One of the more rational members has attempted to explain the simple, boring truth, and been greeted with:

I think that's very convenient and a spaceman smiley.

These people shouldn't be allowed to do anything dangerous, like slicing bread, without a Responsible Adult to help them.

And it beggars belief that a Spanish TV station should broadcast similar crap, without bothering to check.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

A contribution to the Stupid Contest from a Hounder:

why so much blood, and blood on the wall and the curtains too

What? Why can't these idiots spend as much time READING THE FILES as they do spewing hate at the McCann family?

If they did, they would know that that is a total, outright LIE and LIBEL.

If they bothered themselves to read the forensic reports, then they would know that the only blood found was UNDER the tiles, no doubt left by a clumsy Portuguese tiler.

Then they could stop posting OUTRIGHT LIES about walls and curtains.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down