JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE

3 posters

Go down

Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE Empty Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/269040/Kate-McCann-I-truly-believe-Maddie-is-alive

Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE 269040_1

Kate McCann is convinced her daughter Madeleine is still alive

Sunday September 4,2011
By Tracey Kandohla

KATE McCann is convinced her daughter is still alive and insists: “I do not feel it is the end.”
As the tormented mother pledged to continue searching for Madeleine for the rest of her life, she told how she still feels the presence of her missing child.
Kate said: “I do not think Madeleine is dead. Any mother would feel the same way. I believe Madeleine is out there and, at times, I feel close to her.”
Kate told how she visited the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz, from where Madeleine was snatched nearly four-and-a-half years ago, at least five times a year.
She revealed: “At first it was too painful to go back there but I visit quite often now because I feel closer to Madeleine there.”
Former GP Kate, 43, spoke out to help launch her book in Brazil. The harrowing memoir, Madeleine, will go on sale there on Tuesday. The book, published in the UK on Madel-eine’s eighth birthday in May, is a best-seller.Translations have been launched in Portugal and Holland.

Kate hopes her 384-page account will help jog readers’ memories and could lead to a vital clue in the global search to find her.
Kate told Marie Claire magazine: “We’ve been ­living in limbo since Madeleine disappeared. But there is still hope and we can’t give up. I do not feel it is the end.”
Speaking for the first time about a sighting in July of a Madeleine lookalike, she said: “It wasn’t Madeleine but it gives me strength that people are still looking for her.”
Kate and heart consultant husband Gerry, 43, of Rothley, Leicestershire, had their hopes dashed after being shown photos of the girl seen in the Himalayan town of Leh, India. Kate told the magazine’s Brazil edition: “We still receive dozens of alleged sightings of Madeleine across the world. It is heartbreaking not knowing where she is and it is still a struggle to see beyond tomorrow but we have to keep looking. We will never give up.”
Kate, who has six-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, told how she had grown “much stronger” over the years and has dedicated her life to finding her eldest child. She admitted: “For a long time I didn’t allow myself to enjoy life but I feel more able to enjoy life now and I do it for Madeleine.”
Kate’s book will also be released in Germany this month, in Spain in October and Hungary in November. She said: “There are still many questions that remain unanswered and readers may be able to answer. We believe that we will find the key information which will help bring Madeleine back.”
Every penny raised from sales of Kate’s book will be spent on the continuing search by private investigators.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE Empty Re: Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 am

I agree.

MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE Empty Re: Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

The haters are moaning because comments have been turned off. Tough; it's their own fault.
Everyone is sick fed up of reading the filth and hatred they spew in the name of 'Free Speach' whenever they get a chance.
Why do they feel entitled to inflict it on normal, decent people who are repulsed by them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm

The hell with haters.

bb1, the answer to your question is:

haters simply cannot allow or understand what is against their sick / bullshit fantasies.

haters= yernuts

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Oh dear....

KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE
PeterMac Today

"Speaking for the first time about a sighting in July of a Madeleine lookalike, she said: “It wasn’t Madeleine but it gives me strength that people are still looking for her.”
Kate and heart consultant husband Gerry, 43, of Rothley, Leicestershire, had their hopes dashed after being shown photos of the girl seen in the Himalayan town of Leh, India...”

So there WERE photos of the child from Leh. Tracey Kandohla has said so.
I rather thought the whole story, child, sighting, photos and everything else had been proved, fairly conclusively, to have been made up by a journalist in India, and that the local police had said categorically that there was no such incident.
Which implies no such photos.
Which implies that someone, yet again, is being economical with the truth.
Who this time ?
Kandohla, or Katey ?

Neither. Try the same person who invented the whole story about the McCanns asking for this picture:

Express:KATE MCCANN: I TRULY BELIEVE MADDIE IS ALIVE 254636_1

to be removed from the Express.

Gossip writer David Bret.

He invented the whole Express story, just like he invented 'Indian policemen'.

There was a well-intentioned, mistaken sighting; and it was dealt with properly, through proper, legal channels.
Which automatically excludes wierdo trolls who make up stories about dead film stars having sex with omelettes.

Will these people never, ever, learn?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:09 am

Madeleine is alive; I just have no doubts.

She has been seen at least twice: Once in Zinat, 4 months after the abduction

and once in Molenbeek, over a year after the abduction.

A person who has kept an endearing little girl like Madeleine alive that long, and through the most dangerous period immediately after the abduction, is not going to murder her.

She is part of the family now; she will have won her way.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down