JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged)

+5
muratfan
Rose
crazytony
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 08, 2012 1:06 pm

perhaps, as punishment, a considerable amount of money should be send for the find Madeleine fund.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue May 08, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged)

Post  crazytony Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 pm

muratfan wrote:CB32F University Village
Norwich
England
NR4 7TJ
United Kingdom

Registered to a haters room.....oh dear
See you tracked it too biggrin
ETA: Look who it is registered under
voucherdigg.co.uk

Registrant:
Voucher Digg Group

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
CB32F University Village
Norwich
England
NR4 7TJ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLP. [Tag = GODADDY]

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:25 pm

And I see the well-known hater's name in the members' area.

Best we leave it there for now, if we can track it, so can the police.

This really, really would be a good time for certain people on MM to stop capering and gloating. Havern's realised there was something wrong with this ad and removed it from public view; they aren't running the risk of getting into the tabloids for making sick remarks about the McCanns for something a hater has done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:27 pm

And no prizes for guessing which attention-seeker is sniggering about this off the #mccann hashtag.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 pm

bb1 wrote:And no prizes for guessing which attention-seeker is sniggering about this off the #mccann hashtag.
If it is a koala holding idiot, I suggest she shuts the hell up.
Oh hush my mouth, her family is going to love seeing her in all the Aussie papers.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 pm

She's sniggering about it with the alleged culprit.

Best not to say too much in public, it's a matter for the police. Who are more than capable of following the breadcrumbs - and the ips involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Okay smile

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:44 pm

It's obvious where the police are going to look first, Tony - and at who was spreading the story and gloating about it.

I am sure they will be looking at the alleged culprit's internet activity, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 08, 2012 2:16 pm

I wouldn't mind a quick look at The Missing Madeleine Site's Private Messages. But I bet there's a bit of hasty deleting going on.

Well done, CarlyMichelle. You've really done it this time.

Whoops. Allegedly.

Last edited by Sabot on Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to say Allegedly.)
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Watch it. You might accused of liable.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Considering the stream of disgusting, false and malicious remarks and allegations about the McCanns and others that have been spewed by that lot, I really don't think they are in the best of positions to complain about 'liable' when the breadcrumbs have led right to their own doorsteps.

BBC now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-17991038

Madeleine McCann photo use in holiday ad 'vile'

Note for forkers - that is GENUINE outrage, not the kind of faux-horror we all saw on Sunday, when this started.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Watch it. You might accused of liable.

I am only Alleging, you know. That's not Liable. Is it? In My Not Very Humble Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 2:44 pm

I've just realised - the travel company who have been genuinely libelled by the troll - alleged - who did this would be well within their rights seeking damages from that person, and anyone else involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 2:46 pm

I've moved our original thread about it to the members' area; I can see how outraged - genuinely - the travel company is.

Any members who can make use of the posts therein can help themselves, of course.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 08, 2012 2:50 pm

bb1 wrote:Considering the stream of disgusting, false and malicious remarks and allegations about the McCanns and others that have been spewed by that lot, I really don't think they are in the best of positions to complain about 'liable' when the breadcrumbs have led right to their own doorsteps.

BBC now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-17991038

Madeleine McCann photo use in holiday ad 'vile'

Note for forkers - that is GENUINE outrage, not the kind of faux-horror we all saw on Sunday, when this started.

Huffington Post UK:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/08/madeleine-mccann-picture-of-missing-toddler-used-to-advertise-holidays-in-portugal_n_1498898.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 2:50 pm

http://www.publico.pt/Sociedade/site-usa-imagem-de-maddie-mccann-para-promover-descontos-em-ferias-1545173

Family "horrified"
Site uses the image of Maddie McCann to promote discounts on vacation
08.05.2012 - 12:52 For PUBLIC

"Discount fantastic holiday for markings above 400 pounds." This was nothing more than an ordinary site promotion in any vouchers were not being to be announced with a photograph of Madeleine McCann, the missing girl in 2007 in the Algarve. The image is still visible on the site discounts VoucherDigg outraged family of Maddie.

The announcement accompanied by a photograph of Madeleine - one of the last shot in the family before the child's disappearance five years ago - provides a voucher for 20 pounds (25 euros) to whom holiday schedule through the website lowcostholidays.com. Who now try to access the announcement is received with an error message, but according to British newspaper Daily Mail was the rebate for an apartment in Albufeira, Algarve. This afternoon, the ad still available VoucherDigg . The website refused, until Now, for comment, but a responsible lowcostholidays.com already regretted what had happened in a statement to Sky News. "We regret any distress that has caused the situation, which is completely beyond our control and we are disgusted with the use of the image," said Lawrence Hunt. The official site states that the lowcostholidays.com has no contract with the VoucherDigg and they are "doing everything possible" to be removed from the picture. "We found out yesterday this vile material and immediately broke all links to our website and contacted our lawyers," said Lawrence Hunt. spokesman for Madeleine's parents, Clarence Mitchell, condemned the "insensitivity" of the site and asked for the removal VoucherDigg instant photography, stressing that this is a situation "unforgivable." "Kate and Gerry were horrified when they discovered what was happening. It is extremely offensive. Be an error or hacking [hacking] is a great misfortune, "he told Sky News television station. spokesman indicated that the case was handed to a team of lawyers.

I hope the capering idiots who found this oh-so-funny think it was worth it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 08, 2012 2:51 pm

And anyone who went out of their way to spread that link has also Libelled The Holiday Company, and The McCanns.
Putting it on Twitter was awfully stupid. God knows how many people saw it, or how many times it was Re Tweeted. Millions, I wouldn't be surprised. Think of the damage that has done to an Innocent Travel Firm.

As for the Perpetrator. Let's see them talk their way out of that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 2:55 pm

The voucher site appears to be down; let's hope it is offline while the police check ips, etc.

I doubt very much if we are the only people who kept track of who was spreading it, and making sick remarks about the McCanns, and generally gloating and showing off, Sabot.

I would not be at all surprised if the travel firm didn't seek hefty damages from ALL the culprits.

I bet Havern's are very glad they smelled a rat and didn't join in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 08, 2012 3:04 pm

I would be incensed if I was part of that Holiday Firm, Bonny. How could anyone think up such a sick trick? And how could anyone spread it on Twitter and gloat about it? It is little short of depraved.
I wonder how funny CarlyMichelle thinks this is now? And the rest of them. And as for AnnaEsse, Moderator, who deliberately encouraged this, will surely have to answer.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Credit where credit is due, Sabot, someone on Havern's realised there was something wrong with the ad and removed the thread about it.

They didn't carry on making nasty remarks, jeering and gloating, at least not in public. As for that one...she was actually boasting about her role in it, until Shytehitsfan

STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 Chuckyboast

I wonder if she will feel so pleased with all the attention she got if the Star gives her the Laffin treatment?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 08, 2012 3:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Credit where credit is due, Sabot, someone on Havern's realised there was something wrong with the ad and removed the thread about it.

They didn't carry on making nasty remarks, jeering and gloating, at least not in public. As for that one...she was actually boasting about her role in it, until Shytehitsfan

STAR: McCanns' Horror at holiday ad (merged) - Page 2 Chuckyboast

I wonder if she will feel so pleased with all the attention she got if the Star gives her the Laffin treatment?
I have just been told, it will be forumotion and the owner of the missingmadeleine forum they are going after. It would appear the members there, were the first to mention it.
Carly take a bow, you have friar tucked up again!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Remarks like this won't be helping:

Re: oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker
mara thon Today
Well of course the Mccanns would want it publicised as widely as possible, they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to sue would they?

Oh, leave them to it, I doubt if anyone here actually cares if a load of pitchforkers end up in the tabloids with words like VILE and SICKOS used to describe them yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Remarks like this won't be helping:

Re: oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker
mara thon Today
Well of course the Mccanns would want it publicised as widely as possible, they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to sue would they?

Oh, leave them to it, I doubt if anyone here actually cares if a load of pitchforkers end up in the tabloids with words like VILE and SICKOS used to describe them yet again.
Can they blame the forum owner and forumotion?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

I really don't know how it would work, Tony. Certainly, the publicity all came from there, as I've said, Havern's realised there was something wrong and stopped it.

There was certainly no doubt about who spread it, and who was revelling in the attention; they can blame her if they get some very, very bad publicity indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next