JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler

3 posters

Go down

Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler Empty Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler

Post  Rose Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 am

Read but don't get upset, not good for your blood pressure.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981322560

This is a better read.....by Stacey Taylor of Denied Justice

http://deniedjustice.org/chelsea-hoffman-not-afraid-to-call-out-stupid/
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler Empty Re: Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 am

It's only that tattoo-ed, spotty half-wit who is bessy mates with the thicko forker gillyspot, Rose -

Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler 1

No-one of any great importance. She seems to have 'issues' with focussing her eyes quite often......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler Empty Re: Stupidity at its finest - Miss profiler

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Thanks, Rose. That Second Link is a fantastic read. Change the names and you got The McCann Case, along with several others.

Lack of evidence of an Abduction doesn't mean that there wasn't one, especially if The Police cocked up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 pm

http://deniedjustice.org/chelsea-hoffman-not-afraid-to-call-out-stupid/

That is indeed a first class piece of writing, unlike Chelsea's drivel.

The business with the shoes, and the implications of it, hadn't dawned on me before.

I have to force myself to read Chelsea's rubbish - she's like a crack ho's version of Bushmeat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 pm

You know how this song goes, right? These people could give a rat’s ass less about evidence. Evidence, to these people, means whatever they personally have an adverse reaction to that fuels their own warped fantasies and serves as a permission slip to indulge their vile ugliness and self loathing on the big projector screen in their heads.
If you disagree with their warped perspective, you’re in denial.
As opposed to thoughtfully willing to honor something called innocent until proven guilty, refusal to persecute someone without evidence, or engaging in a mindless witch hunt because we ran out of Jersey Shore episodes.

That's the forkers to a T.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 12:34 pm

bb1 wrote:http://deniedjustice.org/chelsea-hoffman-not-afraid-to-call-out-stupid/

That is indeed a first class piece of writing, unlike Chelsea's drivel.

The business with the shoes, and the implications of it, hadn't dawned on me before.

I have to force myself to read Chelsea's rubbish - she's like a crack ho's version of Bushmeat.

Yes, the shoes missed me too, Bonny. Although I am not sure of the implication as I am reluctant to cast aspersions on George.

Of The Denied Justice Blogg, it was long, but utterly riveting and I read every word.

As for the Hoffmans and the Graces of the world, God alone knows why they write such lying, twisted rubbish, or what they hope to achieve. Whatever it is, it all went pear shaped in The Anthony Case, which incidentally, has made Law Enforcement very much more careful. This cannot be a bad thing, apart from the misery they cause with their mindless ignorance.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down