JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

2 posters

Go down

Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE Empty Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

Post  bb1 Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/251500/Child-snatchers-tried-to-take-my-boy-like-Maddie/

CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

16th May 2012 By Jerry Lawton
A BRIT holidaymaker claims child-snatchers tried to grab her son in a copy of the Madeleine McCann abduction.

Diane Charlton said two intruders were discovered inside his hotel room and half-naked Cameron, 12, was standing in the hallway.

The man and woman had dismantled the door lock to get in. Five years ago, three-year-old Madeleine was taken from a bedroom she was sharing with her brother and sister on holiday in Portugal.

Mum-of-three Diane, 47, was enjoying a seven-day break with her family last week at the Gumbet resort near Bodrum, Turkey.

Cameron was sharing a room with his grandmother, who was awoken at about 1.30am.

Diane said: “She saw a woman in the room and realised Cameron wasn’t in his bed. He’d been forced out and was stood outside the door of the room in his boxer shorts. When we woke up and saw what was happening, they must have just run off.”

Diane, from Downhill, Sunderland, said her son was so traumatised he was taken to hospital the next day.

She added: “The doctors said it was dehydration but we think it was delayed shock.

“He said he heard a man’s voice in the room. We just wanted to get back home.”

Hotel bosses tried to convince her the woman intruder could have been a maid.

Diane, her husband David, 47, and mum Verna, 67, have reported the attack to Turkish officials since returning home.

Diane said: “We have no idea why they targeted Cameron. He’s 12 but looks a lot younger.’’

Tour operator Thomas Cook said they were “very concerned”.

Turkish police say they are investigating the incident.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE Empty Re: Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

Post  bb1 Wed May 16, 2012 11:37 am

More detail here:

ublished on Tuesday 15 May 2012 09:19

A SHOCKED mum today told how suspected child abductors broke into her hotel room and tried to flee with her son.

Holidaymaker Diane Charlton and her family were awoken in the early hours to discover two intruders in their room and half-naked son Cameron in the hallway.

The pair dismantled the door lock, forced their way inside, before attempting to seize the terrified youngster.

Mum-of-three Diane, who was staying with her family at the Gumbet resort, in South West Turkey, said: “My mum, who was staying in the same room as Cameron, heard a noise at about 1.30am.

“She woke up and saw a woman in the room and realised Cameron wasn’t in his bed.

“He’d been forced out and was stood outside the door of the room in his boxer shorts.

“When we woke up and saw what was happening, they must have just run off.”

The 47-year-old, from Downhill, Sunderland, said her 12-year-old son, a pupil at Castleview Enterprise Academy, was left traumatised by the ordeal.

“We just wanted to get back home as soon as we could,” she said.

“He ended up in hospital the day after it happened. The doctors said they thought it was dehydration, but we think it was delayed shock.

“He kept saying he heard a man’s voice in the room as well as the woman’s.”

Diane said she tried to contact the local police, but was left “completely frustrated”.

“I told everything to the staff at the hotel, but all they said was that the woman could have been the maid,” she said. “The maid at one in the morning? I couldn’t believe it.

“It looked as if they had dismantled the lock on the door. There were bits and pieces all over the floor and we never found part of the handle.

“We tried to get a number for the police, but in the end we had to call my family back home.

“They gave me a number for the British Embassy.”

However, Diane, husband David, 47, and her mum Verna Cole, 67, have now returned home from the seven-day stay, but are still trying to report the incident, which happened last Wednesday <Wed, May 9>, to the Turkish authorities.

“We’re going to try to contact the embassy again,” said Diane. “Our main worry is that something like this could happen again. I couldn’t live with myself if it did and we did nothing about it.

“We’ve no idea why they targeted Cameron.

“He’s 12, but looks a lot younger. We don’t know what their motive might have been.”

Bosses at travel firm Thomas Cook, where the family booked the holiday, said every effort was made to support the family.

A spokeswoman said: “We were very concerned when the Charlton’s reported this distressing experience to us, and both our resort team and the hotel offered the family every assistance possible and their full support.”

Bodrum Police were unavailable for comment.

No prizes for guessing which hater thinks this is the funniest thing ever:

e: Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie
Justiceforallkids Today at 10:45 am

lmao this is getting more and more hilarious everyday!!!!!

Can anyone else see the joke here? Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE Empty Re: Star: CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

Post  Sabot Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

I wish she'd laugh her head off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 pm

God Almighty, the revolting creature is even using the tragic deaths of six children in a fire as a stick to beat the McCanns with.

omg 6 children died in a fire the house was firebombed!!!
Justiceforallkids Today at 2:40 pm

all because the dad had 17 kids and is on welfare at least these parents were at home with their kids!!!unlike some peoplewe know they were not down at the pub!!!!

Look at the excitement!!!!omg!!!

Disgusting ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 16, 2012 4:31 pm

You beat me to that one, Bonny. But I am trying to cool my obsession with the nasty little toad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down