JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

+3
crazytony
bb1
Maggs
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges Empty Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

Post  Maggs Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Thirteen heads of police criminal network

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges 16232610
Two policemen are on remand

Read the CM that are charged 13 policemen, including officers, chiefs and officers.

I wonder if Cristoavo's computer say YES?

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/treze-policias-chefiam-rede-criminosa

Last edited by bb1 on Thu May 17, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges Empty Re: Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Oh my! Is this our cue to make remarks about Immodium and toilet paper, and post 'toilet' smilies?

I wonder if this has anything to do with Gonc's bizarre behaviour, and terror of the PJ knowing where he is hiding, I mean, living?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges Empty Re: Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

Post  Maggs Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh my! Is this our cue to make remarks about Immodium and toilet paper, and post 'toilet' smilies?

I wonder if this has anything to do with Gonc's bizarre behaviour, and terror of the PJ knowing where he is hiding, I mean, living?

Only two remanded? Is Gonc one?, I wonder!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Interesting comments in CdM:

Comment made ​​by: Joe Toni13h42
ACAB - are all bastards, here today and always and everywhere POLICE = BASTARDS

--------

Comment made ​​by: Anonymous 13h25
I have to agree with the news, and more say in the municipality of Cascais not only on the PSP and that there is corruption and decay, the GNR also suffers the same malady in Cascais are the agents tend to corrupt and poorly trained
-----------

Comment made ​​by: Manuel Matador13.00
WHERE IS THE WONDER? IF YOU ARE ALMOST ALL THE SAME; It is INCREDIBLE WILL THEY ARE A SANTAREM passers PO DO PASS AS THESE BODIES AND WOMEN FOR SALE; is scandalous VIOLENT GO SEE: And we PAPALVOS PAYABLE

-------

Comment made ​​by: Améllie12h38
You know what? We live in a country graaaande. Is that being so small, how can you behave so many thieves, corrupt, crooked, thug ... all moved here or stayed overnight already here?

----------

Comment made ​​by: Bruno10h24
Everything in this country is a lie! see the general inspection of the MAI exists because ...??

------

Comment made ​​by: shit in Ostia9:20 a.m.
There is so much that they were bandits, so they camouflaged uniforms on, not to be seen, now all is discovered,

-------

Comment made ​​by: Anonymous 6:07 a.m.
Have we reached the shanty town or what?

Plenty more like those ones appearing.

I wonder if Morais will be commenting on the fact that her fellow Portuguese citizens are saying the same sort of thing as some of us?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Escusa me, what was it Paulo Reis was saying again? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 pm

PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......help us out here
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

I hope Pedro buys a copy of CdM today, otherwise we will have to wait till tomorrow when it goes online Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm

13 OF THEM, AND TWO ON REMAND. ALL PORTUGUESE POLICE OFFICERS.

This is very serious stuff if they have Remanded two of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 17, 2012 7:31 pm

13 police officers leads criminal network

read at Correio da Manhã about what are being accused 13 policemen, between agents, chiefs and officials.

I´m will try to find more about this issue.

To be honest, this is not a surprise to me.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks, Pedro - the comments on the few lines that were in the online CdM were rather interesting...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Sabot wrote:
13 OF THEM, AND TWO ON REMAND. ALL PORTUGUESE POLICE OFFICERS.

This is very serious stuff if they have Remanded two of them.

I'll say, Sabot. Gonc got a suspended sentence for his shenanigans.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 17, 2012 8:40 pm

More about that issue: illegal weapons, drug trafficking, extorsion, illegal use of information concerning these issues, for self-promotion, illegal personal financial gain using that information, hostel houses, prostitution houses, and who knows what more will be discovered about these corrupt people, which uses and abuses their position.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu May 17, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

...And that's only Cristovao.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 17, 2012 8:48 pm

You bet, Bonny. Pcorneater

Was there any mention of golden bullets, Pedro?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Why am I surprised? I must be stupid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 17, 2012 9:08 pm

about "golden bullets", time will tell.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank you, Pedro. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 9:47 pm

A bit more info:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2526962&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

Thirteen police in corruption network
by dn.pt Today

Officers and agents in security scheme famous and illegal drug trafficking.
Thirteen officers, chiefs and officers of the PSP are accused of corruption, extortion, conspiracy, coercion and trafficking in arms and drugs, writes the Morning Post .
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 17, 2012 10:16 pm

You welcome lily, bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 10:18 pm

I think we are all very interested to see where this is going to lead, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes bb1, I agree with you, more about that issue:

http://www.publico.pt/Sociedade/organizacao-de-policias-corruptos-de-cascais-vao-responder-em-tribunal-1546515

Accusation made ​​public

Cascais corrupt police will respond in court

One year after the arrest of two employees of the criminal investigation teams PSP Cascais, the Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DIAP) Lisbon, made ​​public accusations that hangs against two police officers and more than 29 people, including ten policemen from division of Cascais.

The 31 arguidos in the crimes they are accused of drug trafficking, illegal private security, coercion, extortion and conspiracy.

In the process, where they enrolled 160 witnesses, are particularly prominent private security operations conducted by police, which acted not only in nightclubs for fun, but also from some prominent businessmen in the area of Cascais.

Entrepreneurs, the police arrived to ensure personal safety, charging unspecified amounts.

In the bars of hostels - at least three were found to where the group acted - were also security but also took the opportunity to gather information relating to customers that later, if not pactuassem were blackmailed with their requirements. It was, moreover, from extramarital relationships maintained with women working in bars, some of the witnesses now enrolled eventually blackmailed and extorted.

The charges related to drug trafficking relate, in most cases with alleged sales to women working in bars.

In the complaint, brought by the DIAP now says that the two agents that have started to practice the crimes, there are about six years, had the help of several superiors, some of them not only knew of the illegal activities as have tapped the knowledge of the existence of them to blackmail other stakeholders in the process.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks, Pedro, you are a star, that is much better than google.

This is very nasty stuff - and it won't be confined to Cascais, these things never are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 17, 2012 10:34 pm

I can't get that poor Australian woman who er..... committed suicide by hacking her head 4 times with an axe out of my mind.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 17, 2012 10:36 pm

You welcome bb1, I agree with you.

Yes lily, sad, but true.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 10:47 pm

The 31 arguidos in the crimes they are accused of drug trafficking, illegal private security, coercion, extortion and conspiracy.

Not unlike the charges facing Cristovao.

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2446239&especial=Revistas de Imprensa&seccao=TV e MEDIA

Cristovao suspicion of five counts
Today

Case's vice-Sporting is wider economic and illegal harvesting. There are suspicions of embezzlement, breach of trust, economic participation in business and tax fraud.

The "Morning Post" writes that after all there are five - a-not just the crimes imputed to Paulo Pereira Cristovao, vice president of Sporting. The evidence collected by the Judicial Police and the prosecutor pointed to the crimes of embezzlement, entering into business deals, embezzlement and tax evasion, beyond the complaint libelous qualified.

I wonder if Bennett still thinks it is a good idea to quote Cristovao in the High Court? He's liable to be behind bars by then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next