JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

+3
crazytony
bb1
Maggs
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

The English translation of 'The Truth About A Lie' by Anna Esse is one of the documents already exhibited to my two Affidavits and will form part of my defence to the committal-to-prison application against me by Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - and part of my application to be released from some of the Court undertakings I gave to the McCanns and the High Court on 25 November 2007.

So will the entirety of 'astro's translation of A Estrela de Madeleine - 'Madeleine's Star' - by Paulo Cristavao.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese Police Officers Facing Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges

Post  lily Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That should sway the Judge. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Knew it rang a bell.

http://sol.sapo.pt/inicio/Sociedade/Interior.aspx?content_id=47499

In Alvalade, ensures that in addition to treating the paintings needed in the stadium, Christopher Pereira hired a security firm and "distributed money every month by the gatekeepers of nightclubs in Lisbon to find out if the players went out at night."

For his 'dossiers' no doubt. No wonder Gonc is hiding from him. Allegedly, of course.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 am

lily wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That should sway the Judge. thumbsup

I'm sure it will, Lily.

What a good idea to use reams of Libel in Court about a Case concerning Libel.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 18, 2012 11:03 am

A bit more today:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/treze-policias-chefiam-rede-criminosa

Thirteen heads of police criminal network

Read the CM that are charged 13 policemen, including officers, chiefs and officers.

May 17, 2012No. of votes (28) Comments (40)
By: Henrique Machado

Cocaine, hashish, and thousands of dollars rounded to the traffickers were divided into three. Part was in the custody of the processes, the other went into the pockets of the police and gave to pay informants. For this reason, and the charges difficult or illegal security, for example, 13 officers, chiefs and officers of the PSP, have now been accused by the Lisbon DIAP extortion, corruption, drug trafficking, conspiracy, coercion or even arms trafficking.
The order of the Attorney - Deputy Jose Ramos, that the CM had access, states that "for over six years," the commissioners Cricket and Pedro Nuno Ribeiro - the first, which until last year was commander of the Center Operations Command Lisbon, replaced the second, in 2006, at the head of the Police Criminal Investigation Cascais - with five agents "and other elements out of the PSP, gradually and in an organized way, to set up the scheme," the condition of police " , profiting from crime.

Seizures with drug misuse, says prosecutors in the indictment extended to 17 civilians (see tables), ranging from Cascais to the rest of the metropolitan area of ​​Lisbon, as Queluz, Oeiras or Costa da Caparica. And, in parallel, the cops were private security, illegal, private individuals and companies.
Also received money, "accessing information from citizens to provide the other" - or extorting people, real or fake collect debts with violence or threats. Offered - the victims of crimes to take justice into their own hands.
Some 13 policemen were caught a year ago in the operation of the PSP itself under the coordination of the Special Unit for Combating Violent Crime of the DIAP, after months of research, others 'dropped' later this week and have been accused.

-----------

I wonder if Morais is going to accuse the honest police officers trying to clean this up of being 'Lusophobic'?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 18, 2012 11:07 am

I wonder if Morais is going to accuse the honest police officers trying to clean this up of being 'Lusophobic'?

It would be hypocritical of her if she didn't. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 18, 2012 11:12 am

How many times have I said that Goncalo Amaral was very likely hiving off drugs from his drugs busts? I expect that this is why he has gone so quiet. I wonder if they have actually caught him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 18, 2012 11:15 am

His current address is a bit of a puzzler isn't it? The first thing a person thinks is that he may be in custody somewhere.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 am

I will be interested to see how long Morais and co can try to keep this from their half-witted cult.

The Portuguese police, the citizens of Portugal, are openly saying the same things as we have been.

Sooner or later, the McCann-haters are going to have to face the fact that they have been played for fools by a bunch of gangsters and that they are hero-worshipping thugs.

IMO, it is just a matter of time before Team Gonc is exposed, Sabot. Who knows who he is hiding from, it could be from the investigators, the gangsters, Cristovoa?

Never mind, it will all come out in the wash. Can I say TICK TOCK?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 18, 2012 11:27 am

lily wrote:His current address is a bit of a puzzler isn't it? The first thing a person thinks is that he may be in custody somewhere.

Ah well, that is what you would normally think, Lily, but nothing is ever normal with Gonc.

He claims he is being PERSECUTED by the PJ...

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/goncalo-amaral-interviewed-by-judite-de.html

JS: Let me go back to the point that you just made, what you are saying is that your colleagues that remain active, in the Judiciary Police, are being persecuted?

GA: There are no doubts about that.

JS: Inside the Judiciary Police?

GA: Inside the Judiciary Police.

JS: They are suffering retaliations?

GA: They are suffering retaliations, simply because they worked with me. I can't go to the police, I can't contact anyone because immediate retaliations follow. That has happened before. Therefore I limit myself to the life in my neighbourhood, it's a pretty neighbourhood, very close to the EXPO, where I lived for forty years, and now I'm back again

---------

Knowing as we do that Gonc is a LIAR, that may translate as, Me and my gang are now being investigated as part of the wider corruption and mobsterism investigation.

Sauces tell us that if the PJ want to find Gonc, they just stand in the EXPO 'hood and shout, Free beer and shrimps! and he comes quietly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 18, 2012 11:32 am

Ah. That'll be why he said they were being persecuted. Damage Limitation I expect. The Judges will love that. Poor Gonc. They were out to get me, Your Honour
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 18, 2012 11:55 am

He always sounds such a weak pathetic excuse for a man.

He does not want to face the fact that he seriously botched up the investigation into finding Madeleine.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 18, 2012 11:58 am

I limit myself to the life in my neighbourhood

Hope he hasn't got one of those special ankle bracelets the police give out Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Hope he hasn't got one of those special ankle bracelets the police give out

They are all the rage in certain quarters.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm

lily wrote:Hope he hasn't got one of those special ankle bracelets the police give out

They are all the rage in certain quarters.

Better than Diamond Earrings according to some. Perhaps he swapped it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Yer well, Sabot. He would wouldn't he? If his buds have swapped their earrings, why not?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 18, 2012 3:13 pm

This corruption is a bit more upmarket, but adds to the whole picture:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/economia/detidos-ligados-a-rede-de-evasao-fiscal-estao-a-ser-interrogados

Held connected to the network of tax evasion are being questioned
The judge in the Central Criminal Court (TCIC) Charles Alexander has already begun to question the four detainees connected to the tax evasion and money laundering dismantled Thursday, told the Lusa judicial source.

The four people were arrested on Thursday by the Central Bureau of Investigation and Prosecution (DCIAP) and the Tax Inspectorate and the second edition of Friday's newspaper 'Sun', were part of a network that operated out of Switzerland , enjoyed the BPN of Cape Verde and was used "by businessmen, lawyers and politicians, as Duarte Lima."
According to information released by the 'Sun', the fraud is estimated one billion euros.
Among those arrested, althoughor it said, are three members of a Swiss company - the Akoya Asset Management - which officially ran and made applications fortunes of Portuguese clients, but actually angariavam customers for banks in Switzerland and "acted as front men rail, creating offshore companies in which the capital was placed in maneuvers tax evasion and money laundering. "
Judge Charles Alexander is from mid morning to interrogate the four held for them to apply the coercive measures

---------

I am none too sure what the Duarte Lima one has allegedly done, beyond it is serious, and he is under house arrest with one of those special bracelets round his ankle.

It does seem as if the Portuguese authorities are finally trying to root out the corruption in society. I can understand the outrage of ordinary Portuguese citizens about all of it.

It's stunning for a nation of only 10 million people, that bad elements have been leeching off the rest of the nation for so long.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 18, 2012 3:20 pm

My goodness. The Portuguese Judiciary must be working overtime. But it is all coming home to roost at long last.
I think Tick Tock Time has finally past. And the tide turned a while back now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 am

Just a short piece, but rather interesting:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/corrupcao-na-psp-de-cascais=f727076

Corruption in Cascais PSP
Prosecutors accused 13 officers control scheme of the business of the night in the county.

Thirteen of the PSP Cascais, including officers, were accused by prosecutors of criminal association, extortion, drug trafficking and corruption.

The police set up a control scheme of the business of the night in Cascais private security and sold to public figures like Patrick Monteiro de Barros, who is accused of bribery in another case.

Rather similar to the allegations against Arguido Cristivao....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 am

Rather similar to the allegations against Arguido Cristivao....

Indeed they are, Bonny. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat May 19, 2012 2:51 pm

lily wrote:Rather similar to the allegations against Arguido Cristivao....

Indeed they are, Bonny. Pcorneater

WOW, this thread has grown a bit rofl rofl

Me thinks Cristoavo's computer has been talking Comeonthen Comeonthen rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Oh yes, Maggs. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Anyone seen Gonc recently? Just askin'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Has Morais mentioned him? Or Clawdia? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Nope. There's lots of things they haven't mentioned.

Like Cristovao.

Like police officers getting arrested for corruption and gangster activities.

Like Gonc acting most peculiarly.

And especially they haven't mentioned Cristovao, author of the book Bennett intends to use in his defence. They most definitely haven't mentioned Cristivao.

I wonder why? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next