JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GUILTY!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GUILTY!!!! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GUILTY!!!! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GUILTY!!!! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GUILTY!!!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GUILTY!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GUILTY!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GUILTY!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GUILTY!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GUILTY!!!!

4 posters

Go down

GUILTY!!!! Empty GUILTY!!!!

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 am

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews
Just shown live on AlJazeera:

Hosni Mubarak, former Egyptian dictator, found guilty of all crimes, sentenced to life imprisonment.

Oh, yes!!!!!! LL

ETA: Interior Minister also sentenced to life. Charges against Mubarak's 2 sons dropped.

It would appear these sentences are not for complicity in the ordering of the killings etc in Tahir Square but for not stopping the slaughter.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GUILTY!!!! Empty Re: GUILTY!!!!

Post  Rose Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 am

YES!!
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 am

Rose wrote:YES!!
Morning Rose! Looks like all hell is breaking loose in Cairo! The sons are still in jail as they have another trial due, this time for insider trading. Mubarak was acquitted for corruption which is quite incredible as he has milked Egypt of all its wealth while he was in power. Riot in courtroom after verdict handed down. Cheering outside, but commentators are expecting a large gathering in Tahir Square as it seems the people are not happy with the acquittal verdicts. Now they are discussing where Mubarak should serve out his sentence - at present he is is the comfortable military hospital, all mod cons it seems. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 am

I have rather lost track of what went on I'm afraid. But at least he has been sentenced to Life in Prison.
Now the big worry is Syria.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 am

Oh my, that was quick - I thought it would drag on for years. Good!

I am not sure about Syria, Sabot, I am none too keen on ANYONE killing women and children, as the 'rebel fighters' were threatening to do to their rivals in revenge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Sadly, that is what it usually degenerates into, Bonny. At the moment I am hard pushed to work out who is killing who.
Tribal Loyalties run deep, which most Brits really don't understand, since our Tribes have disappeared into the mists of time. But it is basically what the Gang Culture in Urban Britain is all about. They don't have half decent families so they form their own Tribes, while Social Workers flap their hands and feel sorry for them because they have just been forced into knifing someone from another Patch.
The only answer that I can see at the moment is to leave Britain. The best decision that I have ever made. It was bad twenty years ago. Now it is diabolical.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 pm

I am afraid Syria has gone down a far different route to the Arab Spring countries; ho help from anyone for those trying to unseat Assad, and with Russia and China openly supporting him and his despicable, murderous regime, means the country has now descended into a civil war. We can expect tit-for-tat reprisals, rape, and wholesale slaughter. It will be a bloodbath first and a democracy later, much, much later. I see no end to all this, unless someone can wipe out Assad, his family and their supporters. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:48 pm

I don't want to think about that, LL. But I think you might be right. Personally, I do not approve of interfering in other Countries. But neither do I approve of harbouring the deposed Despots.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:57 pm

To me, there is a case for UN soldiers going into Syria to try to stop massacres, whoever is doing them, but I don't think it ticks the boxes for other intervention the way Libya did.

It's going to end very, very badly, and as usual, it will be innocents who suffer most.

After all, the warring factions could always lay down their arms and say, No, we are not going to kill our fellow-Muslims and Syrian citizens.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Returning to the Egypt verdicts, it seems 6 senior security/police officials were also acquitted. A new wrinkle is the upcoming Presidential election; the last PM under Mubarak, Ahmed Shafir, is up against the Muslim Brotherhood nominee; people are beginning to wonder whether, if the ex-PM wins Mubarak may well be given a Presidential Pardon - he was a close friend of Shafir.

Breakingnews Mubarak may just have suffered a heart attack!!!!
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

More news from Egypt:

Tahir Square in Cairo is now full of protesters, as is the main square in Alexandria. people are angry at the sentences and the Muslim Brotherhood is calling for more protests. A commentator on CNN, herself Egyptian, said that the anger is not just that Mubarak and his interior minister will live, though in prison, it is that all the known perpetrators of the actions the regime took against the protesters have walked free (not the sons as they are facing trial over corruption). She also pointed out that the trial was before a civilian court,the judges were all appointed by the Mubarak regime before his fall and therefore the public see the whole thing as politically rigged; also that despite everything the revolution appeared to achieved, there are many Mubarak regime members still in power. It looks as if the protests will grown and things may well get out of hand. And let us not forget that the military are still in power. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:50 pm

This sounds a bit like The Glorious Revolution in Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down