JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT Empty BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Bennett is carrying on with his foolish attempt to cover up the truth about this matter; and has now made this statement in the course of lecturing some member who has gone off-message;

Also, despite the court dismissing Leonor Cipriano's claim that the three detectives beat and tortured her, and despite the many lies and changes of story that emanated from the mouths of the pair of them - Leonor Cipriano especially - you both believe she WAS tortured.

I find these comments interesting, illuminating even.

Me too - why is he telling outright LIES?

Amnesty International:

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions.
Hearings in the trial of three police officers, accused of torturing Virgolino Borges while in police custody in March 2000, took place in November and December. Virgolino Borges was asked to give his testimony again as the recording had allegedly been lost due to technical problems

Clearly a job for Very Big Letters:

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible.

That was because the cowardly thugs put a bag on her head before they attacked her.

Bennett's other new hero Cristovao was one of the officers charged, but not identified.

However, due to Cristovao facing so many charges relating to corruption, intimidation, etc., there is every chance that the likes of Gonc will rat him out to save his own skin.

Gonc still has to face charges over the torture of Leandro Silva.

The forkers' idol Tavares de Almeida, of the discredited report, is one of of those facing torture charges over Virgolino Borges.

So, what is Bennett's agenda, in flying in the face of both TWO Portuguese courts who ruled that Leonor Cipriano was tortured, and Amnesty International?

And why is he defending these disgusting thugs?

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT Empty Re: BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 pm

I wonder, has this got anything to do with it?

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/FSoares

FSoares (F*******)
"Thank you so much Mr. Benett.

Yes, I think probably the word 'plot' is the right one for tramar, looking at the examples you kindly provided.

As for my job in PJ, and since I work up here in the North - in Porto - I couldn't have access to any type of special information/knowledge about the case. Sometimes I had the feeling there was a curtain of silence around it, and it looked like nobody wanted to talk or comment the case. Once, in the Summer of 2007, I emailed that woman that we could all see on pics, dusting for prints on the shutters, but, what she replied back was completely bogus and it also looked like she wanted to avoid saying anything about the case. I then stopped. I also thought it could be due to the fact that emailing via the internal system could not be good, as the IT department could read everything, if they wanted.

Unfortunatelly, I felt obliged to send Stinky a PM about my workplace as I've explained before. Beachy wasn't a problem to me and neither is you, but Stinky 'scares' me a little. That's why I avoid posting too much nowadays as I don't trust him and have a bad vibe about him. He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders. It's fishy as he can't know nothing the rest of public knows, unless:

1) he works for local Public Prosecution - or from somewhere else and someone leaked something;

2) He's from Police and has a personal agenda against Goncalo Amaral. It doesn't look so to me, because otherwise he wouldn't be a Police basher, as he is;

3) I'm pretty convinced if he cold get my identity he would whistle about it to someone from the Prosecution. That's why I am always acting with precaution.

My name is F******a R*****. My English sucks, but if you need any kind of help for anything, please feel free to ask."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT Empty Re: BENNETT DENIES PORTUGUESE COURT TORTURE RULING AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT

Post  lily Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

He gets things 100% wrong time and time again.

He does seem to approve of torture just a little bit too much.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

I would like to know why he is doing this, Lily - he is now flat-out telling lies about the verdict of two Portuguese courts, and about Amnesty International.

What does he think he is going to acheive?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

So Bennett is doing it again. Missing out the important bits, and twisting what's left. Barely related to The Truth, in fact.

JOANA CIPRIANO WAS BEATEN, AND THE COURT RULED THIS TO BE A FACT.

What is wrong with Bennett? All the lies in the world aren't going to change this. It's all On Record. So what is he trying to do?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Sabot wrote:So Bennett is doing it again. Missing out the important bits, and twisting what's left. Barely related to The Truth, in fact.

What is wrong with Bennett? All the lies in the world aren't going to change this. It's all On Record. So what is he trying to do?

Sabot don't be silly.

This is a fact, Bennett don't do facts, now does he?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Sabot wrote:So Bennett is doing it again. Missing out the important bits, and twisting what's left. Barely related to The Truth, in fact.

I can't get my head round this, Sabot. It's a matter of fact, it isn't open to debate. What does he think he is achieving, beyond drawing more attention to it.

Whether Bennett likes it or not, as stated by Amnesty:

the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004

That is the truth, and Bennett cannot change it with this rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Maggs wrote:

Sabot don't be silly.

This is a fact, Bennett don't do facts, now does he?

In that case, it is going to be great fun watching him in Court. And be sure that someone will be watching. Apart from The Judge, that is.
But if he is trying to change Portuguese Opinion, then he is wasting his time. The Portuguese people know more about Amaral and The Cipriano Case that we do and even we know quite a lot. It's called Doing Research.

What silly people they all are. If they hadn't lied and lied and lied again we would never have known anything about this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:48 pm

bb1 wrote:

I can't get my head round this, Sabot. It's a matter of fact, it isn't open to debate. What does he think he is achieving, beyond drawing more attention to it.

Whether Bennett likes it or not, as stated by Amnesty:

the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004

That is the truth, and Bennett cannot change it with this rubbish.

Perhaps Bennett thinks that The Court was Corrupt, Bonny. Out to get Amaral because he is the only honest man in Portugal, who never threatened his wife or cheated his brother or drove around drunk with his daughter in the car.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:55 pm

In that case, it isn't just ONE, it is TWO Portuguese courts that Bennett is denying made that ruling. What is he trying to achieve with this nonsense?

He cannot change reality, which is that TWO Portuguese courts ruled that Leonor Cipriano was tortured in a police station.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:27 pm

It's almost like he has that magical feeling about life. If he says it is so, it must be?

Then the Judge spoke. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Bennett is a nasty little man, Lily, with a nasty little mind. He decides who is guilty, and what is right and proper. He decides who can make money out of Madeleine and who can't. He is allowed to have A Fund, but The McCanns aren't. He has a right to Freedom of Speech, but no one who disagrees with him does. He has a right to use Madeleine's name but her parents don't.
And now, it seems, he has a right to lie.

He is an out and out Rotter who wants one Law for him and another Law for people who actually care about Justice.
He has a small Cult following who are just plain daft. But no one really cares of what he thinks anymore. He bit off a bit more than he can chew this time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Now don't tell Bennett, whatever you do.

But it is said, he is being watched, and information gathered for September. OOPS!

Can you imagine the judge? Now Bennett WHO TF is this Gonc, you keep rabbiting on about? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm

He's got a bit of a problem, hasn't he? Because he can't change reality, as laid down by two Portuguese courts and Amnesty.

I wonder, is Gonc giving him frantic instructions to spout this nonsense to try to keep them onside?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:22 pm

TB is a moron, psychological treatment for TB, the same for GA.
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Let's go back to his outright LIE about the Cipriano children having been adopted and no-one knowing where they are:

I do not think there is any restriction in general terms in explaining how they came to be adopted etc., but the details of what they endured - and any details about where they are now - would be prohibited in this country and no doubt in Portugal too.

He clearly didn't even bother to read the part of the court document he cherry-picked and posted:

g) in relation to the eldest daughter, EE, currently live as father and grandmother in Olhão

h) the second son, FF, who lived with her paternal grandmother and lives with a paternal aunt in Messines

i) the fourth son, HH, who now lives with his father in Porches

That's three of them accounted for IN HIS OWN POST.

It's beyond insane; if he had bothered to read WHAT HE HIMSELF POSTED he would have known there is no mystery about the children's whereabouts, there were no 'secret adoptions', none of his imaginary horror stories - all of the children are with members of the large, extended family.

I really, really want to know why he is doing this; what does he hope to accomplish by posting this utter rubbish that bears no resemblance to reality.

Because it does look awfully like he is under orders from Team Gonc to churn out this nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 pm

bb1 wrote:He's got a bit of a problem, hasn't he? Because he can't change reality, as laid down by two Portuguese courts and Amnesty.

I wonder, is Gonc giving him frantic instructions to spout this nonsense to try to keep them onside?

But who are they trying to keep onside? Even the Portuguese people don't believe it anymore, if they ever did, which is beginning to look unlikely, judging from the Comments in The Media Columns of late. Or is Goncalo Amaral so full of his own importance that he still thinks he can get away with this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

What does Bennett think these children "Endured" for God's sake. The Court ruled that Leonor had never abused or neglected any of her children. The Court discarded these false allegations.
Bennet gets more vile by the minute. How dare he do this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:05 pm

The fact of the matter is that Bennett really is a nobody who feels entitled to be treated as though he is a somebody.

It must really get under his skin that he is a nothing on the road to nowhere wonderful.

In other words..... a ........ LOSER.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 pm

It smacks of complete, utter, desperation, Sabot. The rubbish he is currently spouting isn't true; he can spout it from now till Doomsday and it STILL won't be true.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 pm

bb1 wrote:He's got a bit of a problem, hasn't he? Because he can't change reality, as laid down by two Portuguese courts and Amnesty.

Just a bit of one Bonny.

Gonc give him instructions? rofl rofl rofl

He's still trying to open the envelope with the divorce papers in, so he can ask Bennett how to fill them in wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 pm

And it's not going to affect the outcome of nothing neither. So there.

Oooer. He's not going to testify for Amaral at The Libel Trial, is he? Would it be Libel if he Libels The McCanns in Portugal?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:23 pm

The bottom line is that no matter what he says he will always be the pathetic person shown on Inside Out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Maggs wrote:

Just a bit of one Bonny.

Gonc give him instructions? rofl rofl rofl

He's still trying to open the envelope with the divorce papers in, so he can ask Bennett how to fill them in wker

So, he still hasn't received any papers from the Sofa then, Maggs?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 pm

I wonder, is this what Bennett is so scared of? After all, it's almost straight from the horses' mouth, coming from a pm sent to him by PJ employee FSoares.

the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders

What did Gonc need to bring in officers from Lisbon for? Leonor Cipriano was in detention in prison.

SO WHY DID GONC NEED TO BRING IN OFFICERS FROM OUTSIDE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL, LET ALONE 'INTERROGATE' A WOMAN OVERNIGHT AT A POLICE STATION?

The only possible explanation I can think of is that he didn't want to chance local officers being recognised.

And Bennett knows it, and a whole lot more. Hence these pathetic attempts to deny the truth.

Bennett is scared.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next