JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL Empty AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

Post  bb1 Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

Many thanks to:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4080-amnesty-international-portugal-annual-report-2012

and

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/portugal/report-2012

Torture and other ill-treatment

In February, a video showing prison guards using a dart-firing stun gun against an inmate in Paços de Ferreira prison in September 2010, allegedly to force him to clean his cell, was broadcast on the internet. The man appeared to offer no resistance. In April, the Minister of Justice issued a decree forbidding the use of stun guns in similar circumstances. An inquiry by the Audit and Inspection services of the General Directorate for prisons was pending at the end of the year.

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions.

Hearings in the trial of three police officers, accused of torturing Virgolino Borges while in police custody in March 2000, took place in November and December. Virgolino Borges was asked to give his testimony again as the recording had allegedly been lost due to technical problems.

===============================

Their other idol, Tavares de Almeida of the discredited 'Intercalary report' is one of the officers accused of torturing Virgonilo Borges.

Nice people they hero-worship - NOT.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL Empty Re: AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

Post  bb1 Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 pm

I wonder, does the silence from Morais about this indicate that she is composing a blog expressing her outrage at Amoral disgracing his uniform and his country?

With an explanation of why the report by Arguido Almeida is totally discredited and worthless?

It actually takes some doing to get NAMED in an Amnesty report, as Gonc has managed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL Empty Re: AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

Post  Maggs Tue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder, does the silence from Morais about this indicate that she is composing a blog expressing her outrage at Amoral disgracing his uniform and his country?

With an explanation of why the report by Arguido Almeida is totally discredited and worthless?

It actually takes some doing to get NAMED in an Amnesty report, as Gonc has managed.

Uniform Bonny rofl rofl rofl rofl

Do you mean this scruffy uniform?

Scruffy old jeans, dirty shirt with half his dinner down it and doesn't go round his fat gut, and a jacket from Oxfam, oh but it does have gold buttons vomit

AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL Amaral11
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

He must have worn a uniform at some time - maybe he was like Cristovao? He was described as the PJ doorman....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Just a reminder of what Arguido Almeida is accused of doing:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301629,00.html

Madeleine McCann Detective on Trial for Torturing Suspect in Unrelated Case

Published October 14, 2007
London Times
A senior Portuguese detective who interviewed Kate McCann and accused her of being involved in the death of her daughter is facing trial for trying to torture a suspect into confessing.

Leaked court papers reveal that Tavares Almeida is one of three officers accused of beating Virgolino Borges, a railway worker, during nearly eight hours of interrogation.

According to witness testimony the officers bound him with handcuffs behind his back, beat his bare feet with a fence post until it splintered and punched him repeatedly in the stomach, kidneys and back.

Almeida is the second leading detective to be accused of torture. Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral, the investigation’s former co-ordinator, stepped down earlier this month amid separate allegations that he concealed evidence of the torture of a woman jailed for the murder of her daughter.

Last week the appointment of a fresh police officer to head the inquiry raised Gerry and Kate McCann’s hopes that it could be refocused on to the search for their daughter.

He is Paulo Rebelo, Portugal’s second most senior police officer, who is conducting a full review of the case. This will include reinterviewing all the holidaymakers who were staying at the Ocean Club resort when Madeleine disappeared.
Last week he made clear all lines of inquiry were open including the possible abduction. Detectives are, however, still setting store by forensic science tests, which they claim suggest Madeleine died in the apartment.

There have been doubts about the reliability of the results. This week further analysis by the Forensic Science Service could prove critical in determining whether the McCanns and their friends face further questioning. Robert Murat, the only other suspect in the case, this weekend broke his silence to ask police to lift his status as a suspect. He said: "It’s five months, my savings are gone, Mum’s doing what she can. It’s very, very difficult."

The disclosure of the legal action against Almeida further threatens the credibility of the Portuguese police. According to the court papers, dated Oct. 4, Borges was interrogated by Almeida and his colleagues over a theft on March 3, 2000. Following searches at his home at 7 p.m. and locker at work at 7:40 p.m., Borges was taken to the policia judiciaria station in Lisbon. During the questioning, which went on until 2:30 a.m., Borges claims he suffered bruises to his throat, stomach, feet and a gash in his head.

The testimony states: "He was handcuffed behind his back and grabbed by an officer in such a way so he couldn’t double up and was punched various times in the stomach. Then they took off his shoes and with a fence post started beating his feet until the post began to splinter."

The injuries were confirmed by his wife the following night, who claimed she saw abrasions and bruises to his abdomen and back after he had been released without charge.

Almeida admits that he conducted the interrogation but says he cannot remember who was in charge and what happened.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301629,00.html#ixzz1wIjsB0vV
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 11:38 am

Guess who is in total denial about this?

AN ACCOUNT OF THE CONVICTION OF LEONOR AND JOAO CIPRIANO FOR THE MURDER OF JOANA CIPRIANO
Tony Bennett Today at 9:04 am

I am sorry, I have so far been unable to identify the precise source of this account. I am publishing it here in view of the fact that Amnesty International in its 2012 report has seen fit to include a finding that Dr Goncalo Amaral and others were guilty of torturing Leonor Cipriano:

I'm not repeating that lurid, Penny Dreadful, garbage from Team Gonc - he won't get away with that rubbish if and when there is a retrial. If Leonor Cipriano isn't simply released to put an end to this scandal.

But the arrogance of Bennett! Amnesty International has seen fit to include Gonc?

I should think that that is because he was found guilty, and the sentence upheld on appeal, of lying to cover up torture.

Just a recap of the trouble all their idols are in in Portugal.

Gonc has already been convicted of lying to cover up torture.

Gonc still has to face trial for his alleged assault on Joana's stepfather, Leandro Silva. Because Senhor Silva did NOT make a false confession under torture, he is a free man.

Tavares de Almeida, he of the discredited report, is facing trial for torturing a man in his custody who was accused of theft.

Cristovao is over his thuggish head in trouble, facing charges involving blackmail, intimidation, fraud, trying to frame referees....he has been arguido'ed so many times, I've lost count.

Paiva is in disgrace for, well, making an exhibition of himself.

The PJ are taking Gonc and Cristovao to court over the Cipriano scandal, to get them kicked out of the Old Boys' Club and their pensions stopped.

Gonc is behaving most peculiarly, making allegations about the PJ harrassing him, and refusing to say where he lives.

It is widely believed that he is, in fact, hiding from Cristovao, who is terrified that an increasingly-unstable Gonc is going to break their very own Pact of Silence over the Cipriano scandal.

What's this I see? Why, I do beleive it is a pm from Soares to Bennett himself telling him all about it:

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/FSoares

..............He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders. It's fishy as he can't know nothing the rest of public knows, unless:................

There's the problem, you see, right in the middle of a pm from a PJ employee to Bennett himself. It's the proof that

GONC KNOWS THE IDENTITY OF THE TORTURERS

It's just a matter of time before he rats them out.

And isn't it going to be a bit embarrassing for the British citizen whose name is on the Gonc Benevolent Fund? Whoever it is, they will be seen as condoning torture.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Are we to assume that Bennett thinks that Goncalo Amaral was unjustly Convicted? And was no doubt only guilty of getting involved in a Cover Up due to loyalty to his fellow Officers who actually were guilty of Torture. For Tortured she was. The Portuguese Courts decided that. Twice.

This sounds remarkably like the Charges that Bennett levels at British Police Officers. So Bennett thinks it's okay for Amaral to protect his friends, but it's not okay for British Policemen to do the same thing? Unproven, incidentally.
Bennett needs to sort out just what he does believe. He is such a bloody Hypocrite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Could we do a Thread on that garbage that Bennett has posted about The Cipriano Case?
Most of it is Incorrect, Distorted, and Deemed Unproven by The Court at The Trial.

I am heartily sick of the perpetuation of this rubbish, and the ignorance of the actual Evidence, which was virtually non existent.
And after what Amaral and The PJ and The Portuguese Media did to The McCanns, can anyone now doubt that both of The Ciprianos were Innocent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Okey dokey, Sabot, I will start one just for that load of bilge. You're right, it is time it was ripped to shreds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Thanks, Bonny. It is time it was ripped to shreds. Although I don't expect that this will take all that long. Everything is out there on The Internet. The whole disgraceful shebang that shocked me rigid when I started looking. Even Morais has a transcript of The Trial. If she hasn't deleted it by now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Merci Beaucoup, Bonny. I admit that this has become of some importance to me over the years. Especially when I began to realise that Goncalo Amaral was using the self same rubbish on The McCanns.
I will never forget the first time I read a vitriolic post from a known McCann Hater about Incest. That's what sent me looking. And what a surprise I got.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 3:29 pm

I'll need to take time to read the material Pedro is kindly posting in the other thread properly, but the situation seems quite ridiculous.

'Unproven facts' are not facts at all, they are falsehoods and untruths. As for determining guilt by clothing colour - I am surprised Gonc didn't throw a bit of reverse speech in, while he was at it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Both of The Cipriano Defendants are going to get a great deal of money one of these days, Bonny. Although I doubt that this is what it is all about for them.
And incidentally, a large part of the stuff that Pedro posted was about the fact that The Ciprianos never proved their Innocence. You could easily puke about that.
Guilty until Proved Innocent. One can only hope that this will follow in future Cases concerning Amaral and Co. No, I don't think that this is right and proper. But God save me from wishing for Retribution.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 am

If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny. Bennett sez:

The British mainstream press are also very culpable here for not correctly reporting the Cipriano case; they have done the British public a disservice by their gross misreporting. How many British newspapers have given Dr Goncalo Amaral any credit for bringing the evil pair Leonor and Joao Cipriano to justice and for securing their convictions?

What can you possibly say to that? Gonc gets PLENTY of credit for what he did in the Cipriano case.

But he didn't bring anyone to justice, unless Bennett thinks beating confessions out of people is good police work?

In which case, he is free to go and live in Syria.

And he needn't worry, Gonc is going to get lots and lots of publicity over the Cipriano scandal in the coming months.

He still has to stand trial for torturing Joana's stepfather, and then there is the Amnesty report, and the report on him that has gone to UNHRC.

BTW, is it me, or is Bennett giving every impression of being under orders to make these ridiculous posts about Gonc and the Cipriano scandal?

It's obvious he hasn't a clue what he is talking about, and is rigidly sticking to the Team Gonc Party line.

Wonder why that would be?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 am

Why has Bennett suddenly raised this subject now? Very odd. Corruption in Portugal is hardly going to help his Case.
I wonder if the Torture of Leandro Silva is about to come to Court.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 am

Oh, and what is this crap from Bennett, about Joana's brothers and sisters?

I think we can safely say that many of them were fostered out and adopted.

LIAR!

So much for his 'research'; if he had bothered to do any, he would know the children are with members of their family, including Leandro Silva and his new girlfriend.

The only reason Senhor Silva is free is that Gonc DIDN'T manage to beat a false confession out of him - Gonc still has to stand trial for that. As Senhor Silva isn't the kind of person who is easily scared - he's not a woman, for one thing - Gonc is almost certainly heading for jail.

THIS IS BENNETT'S IDEA OF GOOD POLICE WORK:

AMARAL NAMED AND SHAMED BY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL 9k=
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 am

The only reason for Gonc's Sentence being Suspended was because it was a First Offence, and they couldn't prove that he actually beat Leonor himself, although it is on record that he was there.
The Court will send him to Prison if the Case of Leandro Silva is proven. And certainly someone beat him because he was in hospital for five days. And I don't think The Police Station Stairs is going to wash this time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 am

The British mainstream press are also very culpable here for not correctly reporting the Cipriano case; they have done the British public a disservice by their gross misreporting. How many British newspapers have given Dr Goncalo Amaral any credit for bringing the evil pair Leonor and Joao Cipriano to justice and for securing their convictions?

I wonder how many British mainstream press he can find, that reported any of the Cipriano case, in 2004.

Nobody would know anything about it now, if Gonc hadn't made such a balls up of Madeleine's case. And been so evil with it!
The only credit Gonc will ever get, is for being the worst cop and thug that ever walked the earth.
Still let Bennett dream on, its all for a good course.

The best bit of this is that both the Cipriano's and the McCanns have real solicitors, that know what they are doing, and Gonc doesn't scare them. Shame innit?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 am

Sabot wrote:
The only reason for Gonc's Sentence being Suspended was because it was a First Offence, and they couldn't prove that he actually beat Leonor himself, although it is on record that he was there.
The Court will send him to Prison if the Case of Leandro Silva is proven. And certainly someone beat him because he was in hospital for five days. And I don't think The Police Station Stairs is going to wash this time.

I for one, can't wait for that day to come Sabot. For Gonc to be with some of the people he beat the lives out of.
Still no DIVORCE , anyone would think it was lies rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I for one, can't wait for that day to come Sabot. For Gonc to be with some of the people he beat the lives out of.
Still no DIVORCE , anyone would think it was lies rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have been dreaming of that day for nearly five years, Maggs. They'll have to put him in Solitary Confinement.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:28 am

Look at this for an outright LIE from Bennett, about Joana's siblings:

I think we can safely say that many of them were fostered out and adopted.

LIAR!

The other children are with various relatives - so why did Bennett post an outright LIE?

Here's one of his hounders, rushing to back him up:

WE know that Joanna was not the only victim in that family she had siblings who were victims too, their stories cannot be told because they were lucky enough to be rescued ALIVE and adopted by suitable families.

====================

ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL BOLLOCKS

They are all in the area, with relatives like Leandro Silva - I seem to recall he lives in Portimao?

The horror stories only happened in Gonc's head, so what does that say about him? Surely a person who can imagine such disgusting scenarios, and is so violent, should not be allowed anywhere near children?

It's just a matter of time before Leonor Cipriano wins, at least, a retrial with real evidence, instead of rubbish about red trousers and photos of imaginary saws.

It is also just a matter of time till Gonc, Cristovao and their ilk are behind bars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

But why is Bennett lying again? Does he think we haven't read The Trial Transcript or the details of where Leonor's children are?
I bet Goncalo Amaral is coming up for another Trial shortly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 am

I think he must be, Sabot, for Bennett to be carrying on like this.

What happened - did Gonc phone Bennett and tell him to get the forkers and hounders onside before Shytehitsfan

Gonc probably thinks Bennett is of some importance and influence in the UK, not an irritating nuisance.

If that is what happened - then top marks to Bennett for making things ten times worse for Gonc. Why Bennett thinks the UK media don't know all about Gonc is beyond me; in reality, the press knows all about the drinking, the infidelity, the Golden Bullets tape and one of these days, the excuse to use it is going to present itself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Why does Bennett keep on giving us reasons to prove he is lying? It is never very difficult to prove that he is lying, yet again.

The only thing I can think of, apart from orders from Gonc, is that he is so addicted to posting shite that he can't stop himself. After all, he isn't going to get sued in UK for telling lies about some poor woman in Portugal, is he.
Although The Court of Human Rights might be interested.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next