JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective

+4
bb1
Pedro Silva
Sabot
crazytony
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm

The hounders have got another target in their sights:

Re: Madeleine is Alive
tiny Today

jason farrell,the only thing to say to your thoughts on this case is GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE MCCANNS AR*** AND GO READ THE FILES.

His offence?

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky
Top Cop Ian Horrocks on the Madeleine #McCann case http://news.sky.com/story/955182/former-top-detective-madeleine-may-be-alive The best police analysis I've seen in 5 years of reporting on it.

Incidentally, if that is the same Tiny, then all I can say it, Lordy Lordy, it's a miracle!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Back to the article:

I would have hoped that everyone who was in the Ocean Club and nearby at the time have been identified and interviewed, whether they were there as guests, residents or even staff, but as mentioned previously this is not the case.

It beggars belief that that was never done, and that Amaral thought wasting police manpower on following the UK police was more important.

Also - why did he never check on who had access to the spare keys to 5A? Indeed, why did he claim there were NO spare keys, when at least four copies are mentioned in the files?

Why was Amaral so keen to divert attention from the main door and spare keys?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 pm

It is the best Police Analysis in Five Years, and largely in accordance with what any logical person thinks. Any possible variations are minor details. And almost certainly what Scotland Yard thinks.

I don't know how much damage Amaral and this bunch of festering sores have done, but they have certainly tried to pervert the course of justice with their obscene carryings on. They haven't been trying to help Madeleine, that's for sure. They want Madeleine Dead. But we won't see the full import of that until she is found alive. Then we will see some real Hating. But no one will care at all by then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Mr Horrocks said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter, whether being directly responsible or covering it up, is frankly preposterous.

"There is not one shred of credible evidence, either direct or otherwise, to indicate that this is even a remote possibility."

I don't think the internet lynch mob is enjoying reading that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm

bb1 wrote:The hounders have got another target in their sights:

Re: Madeleine is Alive
tiny Today

jason farrell,the only thing to say to your thoughts on this case is GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE MCCANNS AR*** AND GO READ THE FILES.

His offence?

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky
Top Cop Ian Horrocks on the Madeleine #McCann case http://news.sky.com/story/955182/former-top-detective-madeleine-may-be-alive The best police analysis I've seen in 5 years of reporting on it.

Incidentally, if that is the same Tiny, then all I can say it, Lordy Lordy, it's a miracle!

More like an Aberration if you ask me. Especially if she hasn't found her nose yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Back to the article:

I would have hoped that everyone who was in the Ocean Club and nearby at the time have been identified and interviewed, whether they were there as guests, residents or even staff, but as mentioned previously this is not the case.

It beggars belief that that was never done, and that Amaral thought wasting police manpower on following the UK police was more important.

Also - why did he never check on who had access to the spare keys to 5A? Indeed, why did he claim there were NO spare keys, when at least four copies are mentioned in the files?

Why was Amaral so keen to divert attention from the main door and spare keys?

Because he knew who had the spare keys. He can't have believed that there were none.
But I still believe that the abductor crept up the patio steps and went in the patio door.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 pm

More forker denial of the blindingly obvious:

Horrocks hasn't said anything new here. This drivel has been spouted by a good number of people in the past. Does he consider that someone who took Madeleine to be part of their family would then openly have suddenly acquired a nearly four year old?

Clearly, in forkerworld, no-one ever adopts or fosters children without telling the entire world they are going to do so.

In forkerworld, no-one ever takes in young relatives without notice because of family emergencies.

As the real police - not the armchair detectives - know perfectly well, children do arrive in new families quite frequently, without the new family having to explain to the entire world how it has happened.

The Amaral cult really are in total denial about this.

But I still believe that the abductor crept up the patio steps and went in the patio door.

I personally think the main door was used, Sabot, as it was unlit at that time, and out of sight. But I ain't going to start WW3 over it rofl

Thing is, there were several ways to get in and out of that apartment without being seen; I am sure the Yard can work out which is the most likely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm

It's not actually important, is it Bonny. Just a minor detail as there were other ways in.

Amaral almost certainly believes that the front door was used because he went to such pathetic lengths to prove otherwise. The ridiculous display with a Credit Card just made it more obvious. Meanwhile on the sidelines, everyone was shouting, "What about a Key."
I suspect that Gonc was worried about the credibility of his Book and his Reconstruction Video. Although why The Video Company didn't spot it is a mystery. And I hope they get done for Damages as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:30 pm

The performance today from the Abduction-deniers is fascinating to watch, isn't it?

No other children have gone missing in Portugal under strange circumstances, no sirree, perish the thought!

There are no human traffickers in Portugal, that's just lies from the UN and Amnesty.

There have been no home invasions by armed gangs on the Algarve, indeed, there is no crime at all on the Algarve.

~~~~~~according to the pro-Amaral cult, anyway.

Do they actually believe this bullsh*t, or do they just toe the line because they know if they speak out, the hatemob turns on them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Oh look, here's another clever cookie!

Bluemosis ‏@Bluemosis
Horrocks is full of BOLLOCKS! #mccann #spinon

Fancy, no-one ever spotted that Horrocks rhymes with bollocks until this morning! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Well, The Hate Mob WILL turn on them, that's for sure. And obviously being Cowards they wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Some of them must surely have doubts by now. Is this what has happened to quite a few who simply disappeared?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm

I suspect so, Sabot - a lot of previously 'anti' posters seem to have just disappeared quietly...

And who can blame them? They've see what their erstwhile forum friends to do anyone who doesn't toe the pro-Amaral line.

Look at that hatefest last night, with the pointing and shrieking at moderate posters who didn't want to tear the McCanns limb from limb in public without any of that boring legal, 'evidence' stuff.

Incidentally, the leading pointers and shriekers really ought to find out what the word TROLL actually means. They would then see why it fits them perfectly, and why their fellow lynch mobbers keep turning up in the press with descriptions like VILE TROLL SICKO attached to their names and photos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh look, poor old JCL has finally noticed that Horrocks sounds like bollocks!

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@JasonFarrellSky You say it's the best piece of analysis in 5 years & I say it's a load of Borrocks! #McCann #NI #NotW #Horrocks #Leveson

The nice nurses really ought to take that keyboard off her and give her a toy typewriter, poor old thing will never notice the difference.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Oh look, they are organising hatespam again:

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
MT @DodgyDrPayne Please email Ian Horrocks to say how much you admire his amazing #mccann theory Ian@bgpglobalservices.com You lack CS IH ?

----------

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
Please email Ian Horrocks to say how much you admire his amazing #mccann theory Ian@bgpglobalservices.com

--------

candyfloss Today at 12:11 pm

Ian Horrocks works for BGP Global Services, his page is here and his email address.......

http://www.bgpglobalservices.com/Ian-Horrocks.html

-----------------------------------------------

Excellent idea! Spew yet more abuse at yet more people who don't toe the Amaral Cult party line thumbsup thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 pm

They never learn, do they. All they are accomplishing is to prove why everybody despises them. Not that I have got anything against that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh, me neither, Sabot - the more hatespam they inflict on people who don't toe the Amaral line, the better.

I am also in favor of them chucking their money away on Big Rock himself. Here's the link again, for all the forkers, hounders, haters and ghouls to give money to their favorite convicted criminal:

http://pjga.blogspot.com/

If they genuinely believe the bile they spout, then they should all be clicking his PayPal, shouldn't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Poor Mr Horrocks, being on the receiving end of all that

misguided vitriol

because he has dared to offend the internet lynch mob by stating that a missing child may well be alive and well.

How very dare he! Burn the witch! Hang 'im high!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 pm

You know they've only collected peanuts don't you, Bonny. Soooo embarrassing. And Bennett Fund has fared even worse.
I bet half of them who said they donated haven't really done so at all.

Oh, by the way, has Amaral donated to The Bennett Fund, do you know?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Poor Mr Horrocks, being on the receiving end of all that

misguided vitriol

because he has dared to offend the internet lynch mob by stating that a missing child may well be alive and well.

How very dare he! Burn the witch! Hang 'im high!

I don't suppose he will care, Bonny. I expect he's used to Criminal Nutters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Sauces say he sent the fridge magnet back, Sabot.

Hormones still OK? Just checking, as LOOKAMEE seemed fascinated by them. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 2 Pug_normal Laffin Assasin ‏@ShyLand_
Trying to predict how the Anti #McCann entourage will try to discredit Ian Horrocks, I'm betting they will scream "Mason" excitedly

No, they will carry on saying, His name is Horrocks and that's like bollocks. They aren't the brightest bulbs in the multi-pack. Pcorneater Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Something else from the report:

Madeleine’s photograph should also have been released to the media immediately

That is proper, good police practise all over the world when children go missing. Involving the media mobilizes tens of thousands of eyes and ears.

Why didn't Amaral want anyone to know about Madeleine's abduction?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Sauces say he sent the fridge magnet back, Sabot.

Hormones still OK? Just checking, as LOOKAMEE seemed fascinated by them. Pcorneater
My hormones are still okay! I see on twitter someone is saying Horrocks fitted Barry George up for Dando murder. LL

Laffin Assasin ‏@ShyLand_
Trying to predict how the Anti #McCann entourage will try to discredit Ian Horrocks, I'm betting they will scream "Mason" excitedly

20m Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph
@ShyLand_ Maybe ask Barry George what he thinks of Horrocks, you know the man he fitted up for Dando murder http://news.sky.com/story/624228/dando-case-to-be-reopened #mccann
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh, I am sure he is well used to the likes of them, LL. I find it fascinating that they do this EVERY SINGLE TIME anyone dares to suggest that, not only was Madeleine abducted, she may well still be alive.

Remember, those ghouls pretend to 'care' about her - so much that they want her to be dead.

Still, what else can you expect from 'people' whose idea of cutting-edge comedy is discovering Horrocks rhymes with bollocks? Pitiful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Zoe-Midas-troll isn't taking it well, is she?

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@ShyLand_ We all know what you come her to unload u sick f**k So go on, have ur w**k & then f**k off #UDepravedF**ker #mccann cult PERVERT
View conversation

Life-style coaching business can't be going too well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next