JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective

+4
bb1
Pedro Silva
Sabot
crazytony
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective

Post  lily Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Poor Carly, she must have had flashback images of the times she screamed the place down when her parents were not in the same room in the hotel as her. Hormonal?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Shouldn't Carly be in bed by now? I wonder if her Mum knows she's still up. These late night aren't good for her you know. She'll be all crochety in the morning, and screeching again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 pm

I think they will all be pushed to repeat this morning's hatefest, Sabot. They have probably all collapsed in puddles of bile, after that display.

Apart from Zoe-Midas-Pillock, who appears to be howling-at-the-moon bonkers. In less-tolerant times, these lunatics would have been kept away from normal society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 pm

She should be sectioned:

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@DodgysMa Has Grandfield gone down to the vigil at Ian Brady's hospital yet? He's much better according to your Myra munter fan club #mccann

----------

@FairFred1I take it you've found a pear tree for the insecure partridge in Old Sarum then It's shitting everywhere :-#mccann @SteMotson

Seriously - she is clearly mentally ill, and should be in a place of safety for her own good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:56 pm

I think they will all be pushed to repeat this morning's hatefest, Sabot. They have probably all collapsed in puddles of bile, after that display.

It wasn't meant to be like this though, was it? Gonc was going to come through for them as the PJ were playing the long game.

The poor haters have been really badly let down........ Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 Madroth

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 pm

@DodgysMa :-)) Is the insecure partidge n the pear tree right now or is it pretending to be a pigeon carrier in Amsterdam #CONTROL #mccann

Madeleine May Still Be Alive Says Detective - Page 3 Madroth2

What a horror she is - no wonder so many people think she was involved in the 'GG' business that cost Bennett so much money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

She needs a psychiatrist and pronto. To think she has been entrusted by people who thought she was some kind of hypnotherapy counsellor.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm

She's as depraved as she is insane, Lily - she would be thrown out of any self-respecting dockside bar if she started shouting and swearing like this.

Disgusting woman.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 pm

She's as depraved as she is insane

Can't fault that at all, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Coming back to the OP, there are others not far behind, as we have seen today. How else other than 'depraved' can comments about it being disgusting and sick for someone to say there is good reason to think a missing child is still alive be described?

If the forkers cannot see just how far they have sunk in their blind hatred, then God help them - no-one else will.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 pm

I don't think they actually think anymore, Bonny. They want Madeleine Dead and The McCanns Hanged Drawn and Quartered, preferably in Public. It isn't going to happen, but they keep on hoping. It's what keeps them going.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I thought I had seen the worst they could spew out in their incessant rage but today has seen them sink into even lower levels of utter depravity.

If they think the public have the slightest agreement with their obscene hate then they are mad beyond belief.

A compilation of the #McCann hate from today will be available online tomorrow to show just what scum they really are.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

It is mindless, Bonny. No logic, no understanding, just constant, relentless, garbled hatred, most of which makes no sense at all. They contradict themselves in every other sentence, screech abuse at anyone who tries to offer a reasoned argument, and completely ignore the rule of law. They don't have Discussion Forums, just excuses to abuse The McCanns and anyone who shows the slightest inclination to support them. They never talk sense.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

greenink211 wrote:I thought I had seen the worst they could spew out in their incessant rage but today has seen them sink into even lower levels of utter depravity.

If they think the public have the slightest agreement with their obscene hate then they are mad beyond belief.

A compilation of the #McCann hate from today will be available online tomorrow to show just what scum they really are.

Good, Greenink. Today's display has been absolutely sickening - and all because a retired police officer wrote a reasoned and logical piece, which came to the conclusion that Madeleine McCann, the child they claim to care so much about, may well still be alive and well.

Maybe they cannot bear the thought of what that makes them, with their vile 'theories', and their delight in 'debating' ways in which Madeleine could have died?

I don't know and I don't care. They're beneath contempt, the whole lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Interlectool Amazon forker:

Personally I think his comments and conclusions are utterly inappropriate. This is an open case, being reviewed at present, and I think to make the comments he has made is grossly prejudicial and completely irresponsible

But it was all right for Amaral to, with breathtaking arrogance, to exploit his own foul-ups and failed attempts to frame the McCanns, with his nasty little book of lies and smears?

I see nothing at all 'prejudicial' or 'irresponsible' in Mr Horrock's reasoned and logical report.

I do, however, see gross, stinking hypocrisy from the handwringing interlectool forkers who like to pretend they are a cut above the gutter forkers.

Here's a newsflash for them - they ain't a cut above anyone, they are all part of the same internet lynch mob dancing to the same drumbeat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 am

I suppose the sicko on MM that is enjoying itself inventing ways for Madeleine McCann to die does know that 'this is my theory' is no defence in court?

Never mind, the more it carries on telling the world about its sick imaginings, the more people can see just how depraved the ghouls are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

bb1 wrote:I suppose the sicko on MM that is enjoying itself inventing ways for Madeleine McCann to die does know that 'this is my theory' is no defence in court?

Never mind, the more it carries on telling the world about its sick imaginings, the more people can see just how depraved the ghouls are.
Any chance of a SS of that Bonny?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:16 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:43 am

xxxxxxhttp://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/
/Praia da Luz

"Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat"
A South African investigator account to '' What discovered when sought to know what happened to Maddie. Explosive revelations, to read in CM

And that'll be the guy who said Madeleine was somewhere in an area of 5 square miles.
Commonly known as the 'Pin Sticker'.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 am

Seems to be another attention-seeking whackjob, Tony, combined with the usual smears and diversions.

I am reading through it just now - I do hope Murat takes this lunatic, and CdM, to the cleaners.

I am going to give this rubbish its own thread shortly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:08 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3