JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

+5
crazytony
greenink211
Zenny
bb1
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property Empty Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 pm

My friends, this was taken from TVI news channel:

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property Empty Re: Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Thank you for that news, Pedro, I will move it to the main forum thumbsup

I am glad Robert Murat is suing; not just for the Murat family, but because Birch will then have to reveal where he got his information from, who his contacts were, etc., in court.

There are going to be some red faces in the forkers and hounders on that day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property Empty Re: Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm

You welcome bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Looking forward to seeing more details online. It will be interesting to say what CdM has to say about it, given their part in the debacle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

bb1, I agree with you, when I find news about this issue, I will write them here.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Hilarious! More today from Batty Birch:

http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/stephen-birch-update

In brief, he claims that the Portuguese police are scrutinizing his 'research' and want him to fly back to Portugal to supervise Robert Murat's drive, as the case is going to be reopened because of him.

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts

He is very cocky because Murat hasn't laid charges against him. I think he may be in for a nasty shock there. Oh, and he claims he sent his garbage to Murat at the McCanns.

There really was no need for that, as Scotland Yard had warned the McCanns about him before he got his garbage splatted all over CdM.

Just another lying forker obsessive.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

PS - the Portuguese police may well want Batty Birch back in Portugal. Just not for his 'investigate' skills. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property Empty Batty Birch Berths at Bennett's Home Forum

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 pm

This has appeared:

MADELEINE MC CANN - FIRST
Stephen Birch Today at 10:51 pm

Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun. From the begining I decided to create a hypothesis, I had limited resources and limited time, so I created a hypothesis that MADELEINE died on the 3rd MAY 2007 and was buried in Praia da luz on that same evening. Anything outside that hypothesis, would create to many permatations, and I would not be able to solve the case. Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation. Every minute became inportant.My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes once said, and I quote,"if you are able to take the impossible out of the equation, the rest is academic. Inorder to do that, you must have extreme attention to detail, which I believe I have.

I am going to answer a couple of questions, obviously I cannot deal with all of them. Here goes. Well how did I get into the yard with the big dogs??? Well at night one large dog is kept in the front of the property, while all 3 other dogs sleep inside the house with Mrs Jenny Murat.That's only on cold nights. On warm nights, the dogs circulate, hence I only went in on cold windy nights.Wind played a pivotable role and I had to wait for a northerly wind to blow before entering the property.(in otherwords I was down wind of the big dog) Why did I not dig?? Well actually I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers. I tried to dig through it, but the noise was to loud, and so I gave up. Remember it was 5am in the morning, and the sound of a spade slamming into hard tarr travels. Why did I choose that location to search?? Well can I be granted the right to hold over on that question, you see, inorder to answer that question, I need to start accusing people other than the Murat family, and I don't want to do that before we recover MADELEINE. With regard to the British press, I am deeply dissapointed that they did not cover the story, even thou the rest of the world thought it important. Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response. I hope that we can all stay focussed, that sanity can prevail, and we can establish one way or another whether MADELEINE MC CANN is buried underneath the rear pebble driveway of CASA LILLIANA. Keep well Stephen Birch

-------------------------

Oh, so he's going to start accusing people, is he? I don't think so.

Wind played a pivotable role

Yes, we can all see that.

But what a vile man! I hope Robert Murat takes the shirt off his back for doing this to his elderly mother. Birch disgusts me - no wonder he joined that site, nothing Bennett likes better than trespassing on other people's property.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 pm

A stray thought.

That isn't Nbradalol again, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Funny, I can't help remembering the last cyber-melodrama spawned by Robert Murat's garden. It's deja vu all over again.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Admin sez:

Mr Birch does seem to be the real Mr Birch according to his details.

Oh dear, this script is horribly familiar. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:10 am

I hope Murat takes Birch for all he's worth too. Birch's writing is atrocious. If he's as dumb as he sounds from his writing, Murat will surely win.

What makes me utterly disgusted with Birch is that he's doing all of this under the guise of finding Madeleine, but he ignores any other scenario except for the one that supports his ridiculous hypothesis. People like him are disgusting human beings. They are manipulative and conniving and they justify their illegal behavior. Birch like Brown, thinks he's above the law.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 am

Zenny wrote:I hope Murat takes Birch for all he's worth too. Birch's writing is atrocious. If he's as dumb as he sounds from his writing, Murat will surely win.

What makes me utterly disgusted with Birch is that he's doing all of this under the guise of finding Madeleine, but he ignores any other scenario except for the one that supports his ridiculous hypothesis. People like him are disgusting human beings. They are manipulative and conniving and they justify their illegal behavior. Birch like Brown, thinks he's above the law.

I think the truth is he doesn't have a great command of English. Otherwise he would not make the same mistake over and over with Casa Liliana which is written clearly on the gate he must have seen and which he cannot pronounce once correctly. There were also spelling errors right at the start of his home movie on his Youtube page.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 am

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun

According to his buddies he was only familiar with the case for five months but managed to translate the documents and study them to perfection?
Trouble is, nowhere in the official files does it indicate that Madeleine is buried in Robert Murat's backyard.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 am

My friends, here it is the TVI link with video and translation:

http://www.tvi.iol.pt/videos/13663179

starts at 27:00.

journalist:

Case Madeleine McCann:

Robert Murat will present a complaint against South-African entrepreneur who invaded his property in search for Maddie´s body, in cause is the crime of house violation, the man who had titles in the press last week stephen birch, that jumped the walls of the fence of the British citizen in Praia da Luz (Lagos), at least 4 times, always during night, walked in the garden with a device geo-radar which allows to detect changes, objects in the soil, assures to be in the garden 60 cm deep that is buried the body of the child disappeared 5 years ago.

The couple McCann made known that wants this information checked in the terrain, an official source of the Directory of PJ told TVI that there are no steps predicted, the process is archived.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/robert-murat-vai-processar-sul-africano

translation:

For trespassing

Robert Murat to sue the South African

Robert Murat to sue Stephen Birch, the South African businessman who claims to have evidence that Maddie is buried in the Murat villa in Praia da Luz, Lagos, Algarve.

Briton accuses Birch invasion of private property, because the very South African assumed that entered the house on the ground to analyze the soil with a geo-radar machine.

As reported in CM, Birch, an entrepreneur in the real estate industry and passion for the case of Maddie, raided the ground, with the machine, taking advantage of times when Murat was not at home.

Birch says he found evidence that the British girl, who disappeared on May 3, 2007, is buried beneath a passage on cement, built after the disappearance, about 60 cm from the surface.

The South African defied Murat to dig the site, and to press the authorities to investigate the track, put a video on the Internet with its conclusions.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 am

Brilliant, Pedro, thanks! thumbsup

And for the benefit of the haters who have fallen for Birch's garbage:

an official source of the Directory of PJ

Means someone, generally Levy, made it up.

Especially as the PJ and Scotland Yard have known about this clown for some time, and the McCanns were warned about him before he turned up in the press wanting his fifteen minutes of fame.

I hope Robert Murat takes him for every penny he has, for doing this to the Murat family and others - let us not forget the disgusting 'hypothesis' the hounders were inventing about innocent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:46 am

marxman wrote:
Could someone please answer a question?

How can Murat sue Birch based solely on
Birch's evidence/statement?
What if Birch retracts his statement and
says "I didn't invade your space, I was
jesting in order to get the case opened"

What? Even by forker standards, that is brain dead.

He got himself video-ed lurking about in Robert Murat's garden in the area below the swimming pool - it has been identified down to the inch.

No wonder these people can't understand difficult stuff like 'evidence' and 'forensics'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 am

You welcome bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 pm

marxman, know this: birch himself admitted that he entered (illegaly) at least four times, during night, without knowledge or approval of the owners of the house (that´s why he fled to South Africa), is it so difficult for you to understand this? this is the answer to you marxman. It seems that you marxman have difficulty in understand or accept this.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Pedro, I am highly amused by the idiot haters who seem incapable of putting the Mail photo of the PJ searching Murat's garden with the b/ws of Birch lurking in his garden side by side and seeing that they are exactly the same spot.

Oh, and I suspect Robert Murat will have the backing of the PJ in his court action, seeing as how the PJ and the Yard have known about this bunch of lunatics for years.

I wonder if the haters would think it was a 'jest' if some lunatic did this to them, and their families?

They don't seem to care a **** about how Jenny Murat feels about the 'jest'. But then, none of them are capable of caring about anything other than themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:10 pm

What was it Birch was bragging about on Cape Town radio yesterday?

.......and I think the fact that Robert Murat has not pressed charges against me and.....

Someone spoke too soon, didn't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:06 pm

bb1, I agree, you´re right:

"I am highly amused by the idiot haters who seem incapable of putting the Mail photo of the PJ searching Murat's garden with the b/ws of Birch lurking in his garden side by side and seeing that they are exactly the same spot.

Oh, and I suspect Robert Murat will have the backing of the PJ in his court action, seeing as how the PJ and the Yard have known about this bunch of lunatics for years.

I wonder if the haters would think it was a 'jest' if some lunatic did this to them, and their families?

They don't seem to care a **** about how Jenny Murat feels about the 'jest'. But then, none of them are capable of caring about anything other than themselves."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:51 pm

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/madeleine-mccanns-resting-place-stephen.html

Transcript of Stephen Birch interview on CAPETALK Radio 10/07/2012

Presenter: We spoke to Gavin Gray about the way the British media reported Stephen Birch's investigations into the final resting place of Madeleine McCann and Stephen's on the line to us again. You've had an update from the Portuguese police Stephen?

Stephen Birch: I have err.. John. I spoke early this morning with senior directorate of the Portuguese police and we confirmed that I submitted err.. further evidence, which I provided them with this morning, errr.. showing that the search of Casa Liliana was not up to scratch and they have submitted that to err...prosecuting err.. division, who err..they are currently waiting for, for the approval to reopen the case err..I suggested to them very quickly that I would provide them with drawings as to where they should excavate, but they are insisting I fly back to Portugal the minute the case is reopened and supervise the excavation err...Although it hasn't been publicly released, err..that's good news for me.

Presenter: So, you sense that they're not dismissing your claims out of hand?

Stephen Birch: No, most definitely not. I think the public pressure and the fact that the entire Portuguese, Spanish and the world has got to see the possibility that this could be the err...Madeleine McCann's resting place in the back of the Murat property, underneath the rear driveway. Err...it needs to be solved, one way or another and they wanted us to search that driveway.

Presenter: Poisoned fruit, Stephen: the doctrine of poisoned fruit? That the police cannot get search warrants on any information that was illegally obtained. You've acknowledged getting the information through trespass. Does this pose a potential problem?

Stephen Birch: I don't think so. I think the magnitude of the case and I think the fact that Robert Murat has not pressed charges against me and the enormous err err... outcry from the public to solve one of the world's biggest cases, err.. is a massive over-riding factor and I think they want to put this thing to bed, one way or another. We lift that driveway, we see whether that girl is underneath that driveway. If she isn't we move onto something else, but..

Presenter: If she isn't, you move onto something else and once again you've put someone in the spotlight who maintains his innocence. And perhaps there is legal action. More seriously, legal action waiting for you.

Stephen Birch: Well, let me make it very clear. I have never, ever accused Robert Murat of anything, err...you know. We submitted a YouTube video, Stephen Birch, to Madeleine McCann's family and to Robert Murat and his attorneys, who are scrutinising the validity of the work we've done on the property and in that err..YouTube video, we are categorically stating, as a disclaimer, that under no circumstances, have we ever accused Robert Murat or his family or do we believe that he is involved in the abduction and killing of Madeleine McCann.

Presenter: OK, Stephen Birch, thank you very much indeed.

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 pm

I think the fact that Robert Murat has not pressed charges against me

I love that phrase! Especially as Murat has now done that very thing! The presenter isn't daft.....not only was there never any point or sense behind Birch's trespassing, the fact that he trespassed does indeed mean the whole thing is even more pointless.

Fruit of the poisoned tree indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next