JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

+5
crazytony
greenink211
Zenny
bb1
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 pm

this Stephen Birch is at the realm of fantasy. So, he thinks that it´s ok to invade private property with the purpose of trying to prove something, which cannot be proved, except of course in birch´s insane brain. Contrary to what birch told, Murat is truly going to sue him, for trespassing. Birch, you truly need therapy.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

You´re right bb1:

"I love that phrase! Especially as Murat has now done that very thing! The presenter isn't daft.....not only was there never any point or sense behind Birch's trespassing, the fact that he trespassed does indeed mean the whole thing is even more pointless.

Fruit of the poisoned tree indeed.."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Okay, Folks, The Book is open. 10 to 1 Birch never willingly goes back to portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 pm

more birch paranoia:

"Stephen Birch Today at 10:51 pm

Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun. From the begining I decided to create a hypothesis, I had limited resources and limited time, so I created a hypothesis that MADELEINE died on the 3rd MAY 2007 and was buried in Praia da luz on that same evening. Anything outside that hypothesis, would create to many permatations, and I would not be able to solve the case. Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation. Every minute became inportant.My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes once said, and I quote,"if you are able to take the impossible out of the equation, the rest is academic. Inorder to do that, you must have extreme attention to detail, which I believe I have.

I am going to answer a couple of questions, obviously I cannot deal with all of them. Here goes. Well how did I get into the yard with the big dogs??? Well at night one large dog is kept in the front of the property, while all 3 other dogs sleep inside the house with Mrs Jenny Murat.That's only on cold nights. On warm nights, the dogs circulate, hence I only went in on cold windy nights.Wind played a pivotable role and I had to wait for a northerly wind to blow before entering the property.(in otherwords I was down wind of the big dog) Why did I not dig?? Well actually I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers. I tried to dig through it, but the noise was to loud, and so I gave up. Remember it was 5am in the morning, and the sound of a spade slamming into hard tarr travels. Why did I choose that location to search?? Well can I be granted the right to hold over on that question, you see, inorder to answer that question, I need to start accusing people other than the Murat family, and I don't want to do that before we recover MADELEINE. With regard to the British press, I am deeply dissapointed that they did not cover the story, even thou the rest of the world thought it important. Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response. I hope that we can all stay focussed, that sanity can prevail, and we can establish one way or another whether MADELEINE MC CANN is buried underneath the rear pebble driveway of CASA LILLIANA. Keep well Stephen Birch

Stephen Birch"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:15 pm

so, birch´s favourite character is sherlock holmes:

"My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes...", well, this proves how birch is on the realm of fantasy. You need therapy.

About "I am deeply disapointed that they did not cover the story", of course birch is disappointed, British press don´t give a damn about the crap birch tells. No fame, from British press, which is exactly what birch wants.

about "Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response", that´s bullshit, but know this birch:

the response you expect from PJ will never happen.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 pm

My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes

Why am I not surprised by that? He can't even spell 'tar' for Heaven's sake and English is supposed to be his first language.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 pm

A few of the hounders love Sherlock Holmes, Bonny. Why even the Head Hounder himself had the Sherlock Holmes Museum as one of his favorite places on his FB page. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

bb1, lily, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

He's posted on Bennett's home forum again:

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch Today at 9:02 pm

Hi All

Been a long day - the biggest battle that I face is getting the Portuguese Police to excavate the Murat driveway. Some reassuring news received today, is that the case does not need to be re-opened by the Portuguese Police before digging can commence. The Portuguese Police have now referred the matter to the Portimoa office. When the Portuguese Police are ready to proceed with the excavation of the Murat driveway, they will first ask the Murats consent to excavate. If the Murats refuse, a court order will be obtained to enter the property and excavate the driveway.

Of major concern to me, is the lack of coverage given by the British media. Yesterday I wrote to the Mc Canns requesting that they call a press conference calling for the excavation of the Murat driveway. No repsonse received to date !!!!

I have no problem with people doubting that I am really Stephen Birch, after all we are in cyber space. But maybe here is some information that will take that doubt out of your mind. Phone the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz. Behind the block known as Fugi Palms Ocean Club is a pathway that seperates the Fugi Palm accommodation from the rear fence line of the Murats property. There are 3 garden lights that illuminate the pathway. The light on the far right of the path is not working. I screwed the bulb out the first night we got there. It created a dark patch where I lifted the 24 kg Mala ground penetrating machine over the rear fence. Now that you know that you are dealing with the real Stephen Birch, I look forward to receiving your intelligent questions. Please excuse my spelling, never could spell. Oh and tell the Ocean Club to screw that bulb back in....lol

--------------------

I don't know what to say, besides,

WHAT A SCUMBAG.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Of major concern to me, is the lack of coverage given by the British media. Yesterday I wrote to the Mc Canns requesting that they call a press conference calling for the excavation of the Murat driveway. No repsonse received to date !!!!

Probably because the media have no wish to pay out millions in damages to the McCanns and to Robert Murat, all over again, for printing a pack of lies and libel about innocent people.

How bloody dare he do this to the Murats!

And no, I don't believe his crap about the driveway being dug up whether the Murat family like it or not.

Apart from anything else:

IT ISN'T A DRIVEWAY.

IT IS A PLAIN, ORDINARY, GARDEN PATH

What an utterly vile excuse for a human being.

PS - Is it me, or has his spelling, grammar, etc., improved since his first post on haverns? It's almost as if it's a different person.....

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 ClearMuratHouse1

I screwed the bulb out the first night we got there. It created a dark patch where I lifted the 24 kg Mala ground penetrating machine over the rear fence.

Did he now? And all his little helpers climbed over that fence to the right too, did they? Without anyone noticing or hearing a thing? Four times?

I don't believe a word of this bullshit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Not exactly getting a rousing welcome is he on that forum?

Is it just me or do I get the impression that the posters around that latest one of his are rather sceptical about him being the real McCoy and about his motives for wanting to be in the media spotlight instead of dealing with the "evidence" in a proper way?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 pm

His story keeps changing, Greenink - just as his literacy skills seem to.

I assume he can't read, or he would have known that the Met warned the McCanns about him before it was in the press.

Does he really think anyone is going to jump to the command of a nobody WUM?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

greenink211 wrote:Not exactly getting a rousing welcome is he on that forum?

Is it just me or do I get the impression that the posters around that latest one of his are rather sceptical about him being the real McCoy and about his motives for wanting to be in the media spotlight instead of dealing with the "evidence" in a proper way?

As far as I have seen they are always rude to anyone who steps in and tries to take the limelight, especially if they don't entirely agree with the Party Line, like wot he has dissed the dogs and Amaral's Fridge.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh my sides hurtRobert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 4213Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 4213Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 4213

So he lifted a 52.9lb lawnmower over a 6 to 8ft fence, and did no damage? Yeah whatever wker

Thats Docmac, or I'll eat my hat Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 Toilet13

The Portuguese Police have now referred the matter to the Portimoa office

WHY? Are the Portimao Police South African? rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 5441pa10

You can get an idea of the height of the fence from the gate in it....but the WUM claims he, his 'team' and the lawnmower climbed over it without being noticed.

Four times.

What a load of rubbish! Whatever game is being played here, it's sick and nasty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:59 pm

OMG! Just had a vision

Is there any pic's of Levy getting over the fence? rofl rofl rofl

I need a break, my gut is killing me with laughing yaydance
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 8711494
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:36 pm

He looks as if he would struggle to climb over anything larger than a Big Mac, frankly.

I don't think that's the real one, someone is playing nasty games again - though no doubt the hounders will lap it up. If they believe Bennett, they will believe anything.

It doesn't greatly matter if it isn't the real one, anyway. A WUM impersonating a WUM has a certain delicious irony...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 am

Maggs wrote:Oh my sides hurtRobert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 4213Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 4213Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 4213

So he lifted a 52.9lb lawnmower over a 6 to 8ft fence, and did no damage? Yeah whatever wker

Thats Docmac, or I'll eat my hat Robert murat will sue birch for invasion of private property - Page 2 Toilet13

The Portuguese Police have now referred the matter to the Portimoa office

WHY? Are the Portimao Police South African? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maggs, as I was reading the post by the er 'real' Birch, which Bonny had posted here for us, I was also wondering what kind of a he-man he was to lift that over the fence.

Levy getting over the fence? Eek First of all, he'd be sweating bullets to get his leg any higher than three feet off the ground. Second, if he did, you could say goodbye to the fence. Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:59 pm

I keep having to correct a couple of specialists in ground radar and the use of; that, Birch's name, isn't Richard Head! biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Could be just that, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Go back to the start of this rubbish, to the email one of the SA whackjobs sent the Hounders:

At the time, and maybe even now, THE MURATS DO NOT KNOW SHE IS THERE.

I believe that ******* ********* could have placed her in the yard, but he was not responsible for her death. He was only doing someone a favour.

Birch's entire, ridiculous, libel-ridden 'hypothesis' revolves around someone burying a child's body on May 3rd as a favour to a friend - happens all the time, NOT.

And then, not only the Murat family failing to notice the strange mound in their back garden path, and the smell coming from it

BUT THE PJ NOT NOTICING EITHER WHEN THEY WERE STANDING ON THAT EXACT SPOT.

It's beyond ridiculous, nasty and ghoulish.

I hope Robert Murat takes Birch and his little gang to the cleaners, and then the Portuguese courts deal with him - they are bound to have some kind of law about wasting police time.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2