JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
How quickly they forget! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
How quickly they forget! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
How quickly they forget! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
How quickly they forget! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
How quickly they forget! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
How quickly they forget! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
How quickly they forget! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
How quickly they forget! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
How quickly they forget! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

How quickly they forget!

2 posters

Go down

How quickly they forget! Empty How quickly they forget!

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:30 pm

How quickly they forget! 524499_267267486698104_100002445641278_587424_1062395728_n_normal Frances ‏@foxylady93
@SafariSara Hey ..am well known for my perversions. u daft bint, How thick are pro McCanns?

Thick, no. Trusting, yes. What what it she had to say about Gonc when she was a stalwart on J4?

Oh yes.....

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2175p15-sofia-s-open-letter-to-kate

How quickly they forget! Blondiej4

She must be about due to backstab her latest 'friends', she's done it to everyone else foolish enough to trust her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

How quickly they forget! Empty Re: How quickly they forget!

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh, here's more!

Christabel of J4 replied:

Hi Blondie,

It is I believe exclusive to here

To which foxyblondie replied:

Hi Christabel

I can believe every word of it. Thanks to snippets I have been reading here.

That guy deserves to be behind bars. He is a menace to society.

Let's hope that the Portuguese will set about purging the PJ and their judicial system .
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Now:

How quickly they forget! Blondie3

Then:

ROBERT MURAT..........PLEASE LEAVE FREE
blondie2
Please leave free for Robert Murat,

Met Robert Murat today and extended the good wishes of the forum to him.He was very heartened by my report and by the warm wishes extended by the forum which he didn't knoweexiste ans I told him it extended to all corners of the globe,

He intimated rgat there are many more twists to come but is bound by the secrecy of the Portuguese laws. He told me that his family got him through the darkest days but said life would never be the same again. I have got his email address. He hopes to come on lin about 7ish tomorrow in his own name,

I gave him a big kiss on behalf of the 3 arguidos..........wow Robert I bigtime enjoyed that. But met reporters outside his house who were going for the scoop of the century but who wanted page 3 style photos of me........am gone beyond that so at the mo am abandonned in Lagos...............but wannted to get this reportto you. Please may we open a thread to extend our good wishes to him tomorrow. Will give you the story of my abandonment at a later stage.

When Rob has left his god wishes I may go into further detail...........please remember AI am a nosy old çow.....loved Robert...........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next on my list is Amaral...but it wont be.............

For Robert it is very definitely.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 pm

So she thinks Robert Murat is guilty now, does she? What a two faced bloody hypocrite she is. Does she get more attention from The Antis than The Pros gave her? Not that it matters. No one actually believes that she met Robert Murat. But I do believe that she went slumming around Praia da Luz.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

No, no-one now believes she met Murat, Sabot - and if people had known then, what they know now, she would have been believed about as much as Debs was when she was on her stalkathon round Spain.

Just another game player, I am afraid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:46 pm

God, what gullible fools we all were. But funnily enough it was The Antis who didn't believe her. What a farce that Thread on 3As was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Don't remind me, Sabot.....I wish I had known then what a shower of lying t*ssers forkers are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Ordinary, basically honest people just don't expect it, Bonny. So many of them were telling lies almost from Day One, although no one knew then who was Portuguese and who wasn't, or even that any of them had a motive for doing this.
Eventually we all began to suss that something wasn't quite right, but it was a terrible shock to me, especially when The Media joined in with their lying, sensational headlines. But I had begun to pick up, "Sources", by then. But I still didn't know if it was all true or not. The lies were so awful that everyone had to wonder.

What a hoot when The PJ started leaking again while Rebelo was in England. That had to be the grossest piece of stupidity ever. Especially since he didn't even hang around for David Payne's Rogatory Interview. That should have told then what he thought of The Gaspar Statements.

The McCann Affair will indeed go down in history, as the worst Public Opinion Manipulation ever to happen. It won't happen again because they blew it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Frances ‏@foxylady93
@Chicane68 New pro starategy. I have pm form u which shows u knew damn well I was never pro, Byeeee

So, she was telling a pack of lies when she conned all those people who trusted her?

What does that say about her? Besides she's the lowest of the low?

She's actually WORSE than LaffinThug - he's never pretended to be anything but what he is.

She never met Murat, that whole business was just a game to her. She made up all that bullsh*t about Bren supposedly 'hacking' her account just to get sympathy and attention - she must have been laughing her head off at all the people who trusted her, and took it for granted she was telling the truth.

Only someone really, really sick in the head would make up so many lies, create so many melodramas, at the expense of a missing child.

She's worse than Butler and Laffin combined.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:30 pm

I seem to remember that Nbrado didn't trust her. But who made the Robert Murat Post?

I am not sure if I thought she had changed or not. I know I felt sorry for her because she has incredibly low self esteem, and a rather chaotic emotional life at the time, from what she said to me in PMs, which I never elicited, incidently. Any PM communication we had originated from her in what seemed to be an attempt to impress me. But I certainly would never have trusted her. I suppose that I just hoped to make her see sense. I did a lot of that with other people as well, at the time. But then I always was a sucker for a sob story.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Anyone could have made the 'Murat' post, Sabot - the game players could have faked up a Portuguese ip, or some ne'er-do-well drinking pal in Portugal could have hit Submit on it.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she was involved in the 'Birch' business, frankly.

I don't know what's wrong with her, and I don't greatly care, either. Oddly enough, there tends to be one thing that both 'sides' agree on - Attention-seekers and people who play nasty games, entertaining themselves laughing at Madeleine McCann, are a waste of oxygen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Bonny, I can only assume that she had some pretensions of being a Mole and gaining some dirt or inside information on us that she could later use on some SSSSSS or other. But she wasn't very good at it because no one trusted her by then. And she neglected the fact that we were all getting a bit hard bitten.
Her remarks about the Priest which she said was a joke, were to say the least, tasteless, and not at all the sort of thing that any of us would say. And her vitriol was very apparent. This sort of Leopard doesn't change it's spots because it is basically unkind by nature.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Ah yes, didn't she try to blame Bren for the remarks about the priest at one point, claiming her account had been 'hacked'?

Which we now know had as much truth in it, as Butler's claims to be giving evidence at Leveson Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Frances ‏@foxylady93
@MrsMLouis Perhaps you don't. U don't move in my circles. Of course there is no proof .Time will tell, #McCann #'Hollie

'Her circles'? rofl rofl rofl rofl

No, I don't think many people do. Especially if it involves going on holiday with LaffinThug. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down