JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

4 posters

Go down

GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Empty GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 12:07 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/317160/Gran-s-new-plea-I-don-t-want-people-to-ever-forget-my-Maddie/

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

29th May 2013 By Jerry Lawton
MADELEINE McCann’s gran last night said she wished the missing youngster’s photo was “on the front page of every single newspaper every day”.

Susan Healy, 67, claimed it would help the “world to remember her” so someone may come forward to end the family’s six years of hell.

She said they would “never give up hope that Madeleine was alive” before urging: “Please don’t forget her.”

Susan said her daughter Kate, 45, and son-in-law Gerry, 44, had kept her in the dark about the findings of a two-year Metropolitan Police review of the case.

It has identified more than a dozen new suspects in the abduction of the girl who vanished from her parents’ holiday pad in Portugal in May 2007.

Susan said: “Kate and Gerry have been asked by the Met not to say anything about the investigation.

“They need to do what’s right for Madeleine.’’

Susan, from Liverpool, said she firmly believed her grand-daughter, who would now be 10, could still be alive.

She said: “I would like to see Madeleine on the front page of every single newspaper, every day. We must remember her.”

A family spokesman said they were “greatly encouraged” by the move to draw up a short list of “people they believe are of interest to the inquiry”.

===========

No doubt the pondlife will now start making sick remarks about Mrs Healey.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Empty Re: GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 29, 2013 12:52 pm

we are all here, praying, doing our best to help find her,

until the day Madeleine McCann returns safe and sound to her home.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Empty Re: GRAN'S PLEA: DON'T EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 pm

...And predictably, the McCann-haters are now attacking Madeleine's granny.

Pondlife, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Interesting, is it not, that the very people who are now being abusive about Madeleine's grandmother are the very people who were the staunchest defenders of Amy Fitzpatrick's mother and stepfather.

In view of recent events, they might like to ask themselves what that says about their ability to judge people and situations accurately.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Why are the forkers so suddenly silent on the subject of Amy Fitzpatrick? Too busy inventing vile posts about Madeleine's granny to even comment on this?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/man-quizzed-over-stepson-stabbing-is-reunited-with-partner-29305603.html

I thought there would have been thread after thread congratulating good old Dave for being happily reunited with Amy's mother, after 'accidentally' killing Amy's brother.

No?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed May 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah, stabbing someone is an accident is it?? Oh only when it suits the haters agenda. However look at the step father controlling the mother by grabbing her neck, forcing her to defend him.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 4:21 pm

My thoughts exactly, muratfan.

I wouldn't have mentioned it in the main forum - it's already in News - if it hadn't been for the evil bile the very people who make such a show of supporting Good Old Dave and Audrey have been spewing at Madeleine's grandmother.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

It might be an idea for Audrey to sleep with one eye open, her family do seem to have accidents around Good Old Dave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 pm

I wonder what happened to the money that The Missing Madeleine Forum worked so hard to raise for the search for Amy?
And when were Amy's mother and stepfather ever out searching on their hands and knees in the known area where she vanished?
Three fecking days and they didn't even know she was missing, at the tender age of fifteen.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 pm

You wonder what has to happen for the McCann-haters to realise that there is something very wrong with both their belief system and their judgement.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 29, 2013 6:43 pm

They only have one belief system. Hate The McCanns.

Audrey and Dave are cretins who lived in some ghastly down market Spanish slum. The sort of place that the haters might aspire to because it is dirt bloody cheap. And then they had to go back to Ireland because they failed to pay The Mortgage.
I have seen it all before, both in Spain and here. It's a self serving exercise that never involves actually working.
They all go off on a round of parties and booze and then wonder why the Maintainance doesn't cover silly things like mortgages. They never realise that these so called ideals in the Sun are actually real life and that you have to pay the bills.
These two were already in trouble before Amy went missing. And you may rest assured that some of the money they raised to search for Amy was spent on paying their Bills and their Mortgage. They actually admitted that it did. But it was all Amy's fault, of course. Nothing to do with their feckless life style.
And believe me, I do know what I am talking about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 6:48 pm

I just remember the uproar there was if anyone dared criticise the pair of them, Sabot. Or point out that Amy was very obviously being neglected, but somehow they managed to blame Amy for that.

Yet the defenders of Audrey and Good Old Dave are the very same people who are currently tearing Madeleine's granny to shreds - stinking hypocrites.

Not one of them has even mentioned that Good Old Dave has dispatched another member of the Fitzpatrick family. Go figure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Tis a bit of a bumer, really. Sounds a bit like Karma to me.

But one thing I do know is that his stepson wouldn't have been coming at him with a knife without some cause. Presuming that he did. Which he possibly did. But you have to ask why.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

I am sure more will come out in time, Sabot - you can't just stab people to death without some kind of hearing, or inquest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 29, 2013 7:27 pm

bb1 wrote:I am sure more will come out in time, Sabot - you can't just stab people to death without some kind of hearing, or inquest.

That'll be interesting. Won tit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 8:32 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm

I see Amy didn't take her mobile phone with her. That isn't good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm

bb1 wrote:I see Amy didn't take her mobile phone with her. That isn't good.

No. It was found under some clothes on her bed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 30, 2013 10:18 am

The hypocrites still seem to have nothing to say about this -

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/tragic-deans-mum-forgives-partner-who-was-quizzed-over-his-death-29308080.html

Quote:

Audrey Fitzpatrick said Dave Mahon (45) is a “very good man” and revealed how she has forgiven him after her son died from a single stab wound last weekend.

Bless! Wonder what else she's forgiven Good Old Dave for? And why her now-dead son fled Spain ASAP after his sister vanished?

We all know how the McCann-haters would react if Kate or Gerry got as much as a parking ticket.

They freely abused Madeleine's granny in the most disgusting manner yesterday - but not a word from them about this.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 30, 2013 10:34 am

It's the same old same old. If Gerry and Kate had been involved in anything even remotely like this it would have been proof that they killed their daughter. And none of them would have believed a word about Self Defence.

So what were Dean or Dave doing with a knife in the first place? And how did it finish up down a drain? Someone must have dropped it down the drain in an attempt to hide it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 30, 2013 10:45 am

...And it couldn't have been Dean, due to him breathing his last courtesy of Good Old Dave.

IMO, the only possible good that can come out of this is the Irish/Spanish police re-opening the investigation into Amy's disappearance, and finding out why she chose to virtually live rough rather than go home to Audrey and Good Old Dave.

I suspect she had a very good reason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 30, 2013 11:12 am

Amy's mother would not have believed her if Amy had suggested that there was something unmentionable going on. That much is now quite obvious.
This is partly why I hope that Amy ran away, and would not want to come back to discuss it.

All only in my opinion, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 am

The only hope for Amy, IMO, is that she ran away and has never looked back, Sabot, but I do think she would have been in touch with her real father by now.

Might have been an idea to send a couple of 'cadaver dogs' into Audrey and Good Old Dave's property when Amy vanished?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down