JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Body Language Fraud EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Body Language Fraud EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Body Language Fraud EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Body Language Fraud EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Body Language Fraud EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Body Language Fraud EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Body Language Fraud EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Body Language Fraud EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Body Language Fraud EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Body Language Fraud

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Body Language Fraud Empty Body Language Fraud

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 pm

I have probably paid more attention to this Fraud than some might have done. I can only say that my Comment was restrained.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/queen-elizabeths-body-language-showed-anger-and-h
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Body Language Fraud Empty Re: Body Language Fraud

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Sabot wrote:
I have probably paid more attention to this Fraud than some might have done. I can only say that my Comment was restrained.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/queen-elizabeths-body-language-showed-anger-and-h
I have added a comment too. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 pm

What a load of total, absolute garbage that is! Queen was probably wondering why one of the corgis had thrown up in her bedroom!

The 'body language expert' couldn't have got that more wrong if she had tried.

The Queen and James Bond stole the whole show, the monarchy is safe for generations after that.

She'd better have a read of this:

'It's wonderful': After starring role in Opening Ceremony, the Queen delivers her verdict on the Games as Britain catches Olympic fever

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180546/Day--Britains-got-Olympic-fever-losing-Gold-diminish-euphoria.html#ixzz220uIJllv

She really hasn't 'got' that the whole thing, right down to the matching outfits, was worked out long before, has she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Thanks, LL. The bloody cheek of the woman, how dare she. She can wrongfully profile any American she likes, and she has done, many times. Her Body language expertise is about on a par with Pat Brown's Profiling. But The Queen of England is pushing her luck a step too far. Let's hope many more Brits comment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Oh, I do hope the 'body language expert' didn't think that really WAS Winston Churchill waving as Bond and the Queen went over his statue to the tune of The Dambusters?

She doesn't seem to have 'got' it at all....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm

She probably sees herself wandering around Britainshire smiling and waving to her adoring subjects, and then going back to Buck House to slag them all off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:33 pm

perhaps that so-called "expert" which I doubt she is, expected to see the Queen jumping, or with hysterical smiles. If the "expert" expected that, then how wrong she was. The photos shows a Queen with a calm, relaxed, patiently behaviour, watching with full atention the show about the opening of the olympic games. I´m not an expert, but, even I can see that.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Sabot wrote:
She probably sees herself wandering around Britainshire smiling and waving to her adoring subjects, and then going back to Buck House to slag them all off.
This 'Dr' body language expert' biddy has replied - she can't even bl**dy well type! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:41 pm

At least the Queen isn't a suicide blonde with fake teeth....Ms Glass's body language tells me she would be more at home as a weather girl on a cable channel.

She's an idiot.

Then she had to endure watching nurses on hospital beds with sick children which was to depict Health Care int he UK.

She can't even get THAT right. It was partly a tribute to the NHS - another thing many Americans don't 'get' - and partly a tribute to Great Ormond Street Hospital, which tied in with J K Rowling's intro piece about childhood dreams....

I suggest the 'body language expert' broaden her horizons a bit. Then she would know all about Peter Pan, J M Barrie, and GOSH:

http://www.gosh.org/gen/peterpan/

What an ignorant creature she is! Mouthing off about British institutions she simply doesn't understand, and getting everything possible wrong.

At least the Queen knows about GOSH and J M Barrie.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 pm

I have got a nasty suspicion that she has done this on purpose to attract the attention of The UK. Just like Pat Brown did. She knows that she has Brit followers. And she knows what attracts her Pitch Forkers.

God knows why I am so incensed, but I am.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 pm

I would suggest she starts profiling Mitt Romney; after his pitiful visit to the UK and his stupid remarks (I love David Cameron's comment that the logistics of hosting the Olympics in a huge city like London cannot be compared with those of a small place like Salt Lake City!!!!) and the backtracking - mustn't upset our closest ally etc - he's now in Israel where he is happily promising that he and his 'administration' would back Israel dropping a oooh-nasty on Iran - by the way she is a 'celebrity body language expert' so I bet she knows Bushmeat Pattie. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:57 pm

It is insulting and offensive at many levels, Sabot, but it is also very revealing.

She simply has no idea how these things work, she didn't understand the segment with the children and nurses.

She didn't even grasp that the Queen would have been involved with the Bond section from Day One - how else does the silly creature think it was so well co-ordinated?

Does she think the Queen didn't notice the rather odd-looking helicopter sitting in the driveway of Buck House?

She's tried to be clever and insightful, but has ended up showing how ignorant she is of these things.

I can think of a million things Her Maj was thinking about. Vomiting corgis? Why Camilla and Boris were in stitches about that German making that rather unfortunate salute?

I must congratulate Ms Glass on being ignorant, patronizing - and wrong. All at once.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:59 pm

I would suggest she starts profiling Mitt Romney

Apparently, the way to wind him up is to ask about his 'dancing horse' - one of his beasties is in the Dressage competition?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 pm

bb1 wrote:I would suggest she starts profiling Mitt Romney

Apparently, the way to wind him up is to ask about his 'dancing horse' - one of his beasties is in the Dressage competition?
Probably, especially as, so far, he has made a right ass of himself! And that wants to be in charge of the US of A? LL Hide Eek
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I have studies [sic] the Queen’s body language and the rest of the Royals for many years.

ORLY? Don't give up the day job, dear.

She's made about as good a job of doing it as I would of commenting on baseball.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:09 pm

While I understand she doesn’t walk around with a permanent smile, she looked very angry here. In fact, the press remarked about this all over the world.
Don't know what papers she's reading but that is the most stupid remark I have seen for years!!!! Maybe someone in Poughkeepsie commented thus, but sure as hell that is not from where I'm sitting. I wonder if she knows how moronic she sounds? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:11 pm

She seems to think that The Queen has absolutely no say in what goes on around her, and that anyone can make mock of her and use her at will. Ignorant bitch. Being a Constitutional Monarch does not mean that The Queen has no say, far from it.
She is also a useless Body Language Expert, [Not] She couldn't suss the body language of a paper bag from past Blogs of hers that I have read. I sometimes wonder why I bother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
While I understand she doesn’t walk around with a permanent smile, she looked very angry here. In fact, the press remarked about this all over the world.
Don't know what papers she's reading but that is the most stupid remark I have seen for years!!!! Maybe someone in Poughkeepsie commented thus, but sure as hell that is not from where I'm sitting. I wonder if she knows how moronic she sounds? LL

Bush Meat Pattie is rather fond of, "All Around The World", so they probably appear on the same crap Talk Shows. In fact I believe that they do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

Bush Meat Pattie is rather fond of, "All Around The World", so they probably appear on the same crap Talk Shows. In fact I believe that they do.
Well, they both sound about as knowledgeable as a dead squashed amoeba!! I must investigate getting one of these 'doctorates' on perhaps 'The part played by wrinkles in wannabee experts'. I suppose I can get an online one? LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:40 pm

She really should pay more attention to cultural differences between the UK and US. For instance, the message she sends out:

Body Language Fraud Glassbimbo

is, I am an airhead bimbo.

She would be parodied unmercifully in the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 pm

A couple of her brain dead fans have rushed to her defence, bloody pillocks.

But I'll tell you what, if there is any money to be made at this, I might start Profiling Profilers and Body Language Experts.

Pat Brown is a failed Author with Parenting and Money Issues. And Doctor Lillian Glass is a failed Psychoanalyst with no client list and Money Issues. They will both need another face lift shortly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm

bb1 wrote:She really should pay more attention to cultural differences between the UK and US. For instance, the message she sends out:

Body Language Fraud Glassbimbo

is, I am an airhead bimbo.

She would be parodied unmercifully in the UK.

Looks like too much Bottox to me, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm

She's never been on my radar before, Sabot - that sort of cod-science doesn't interest me at all. But if she's got this so spectacularly wrong, what else has she stuffed up?

She doesn't seem to understand how it works at all. Has she even bothered to read the UK press? Look at a few pictures?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180546/Olympic-Opening-Ceremony-2012.html

Body Language Fraud Article-2180546-1445BA54000005DC-187_470x706

The Queen described the opening ceremony as 'wonderful' and smiled her way through a tour of the Olympic Park on Saturday afternoon

The 86-year-old Monarch and the Duke of Edinburgh, 91, both showed astonishing vigor as they returned to the site less than nine hours after the end of the spectacle to meet and greet with team Great Britain and other Olympic dignitaries.
Speaking after a trip to the top of the 377ft Orbit which overlooks the park, Mr Johnson said: 'I've just been discussing the Queen's performance last night - how much she enjoyed making her dramatic debut.'

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I wonder, is there an element of jealousy in her bizarre interpretation? I am no Union Jack-waver, but there isn't another place on earth that can put on huge shows like that. And keep on doing it, sometimes several times a year.

The only people I've seen whinging in the UK are the Right-wing Tory types, who would love to privatize everything, despite the balls-ups over security, seats left empty by the corporate sponsors, ect.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 pm

She has done Body Language Profiles on all of the usual suspect, Bonny. I can't actually remember what started me off because it was some time ago. She has just done a Profile on Katie Holmes with Suri and The Puppy. But she got that wrong as The Press definitely didn't agree with her. She normally deletes my Comments, so I am quite surprised that she didn't on this occasion. This is why I think she is aiming at Britain. All of these Pseudo American Experts do when looking for fame.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next