JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Body Language Fraud - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Body Language Fraud

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Body Language Fraud - Page 4 Empty Re: Body Language Fraud

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Body Language Fraud - Page 4 Talk-to-win

Mayhap she should turn her hand to one about Keeping Your Mouth Shut When You Don't Know What You're Talking About?

Or, Not posting the names of commentators on your blog who have caused you to throw your toys out of the pram?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 pm

MWHAHAHAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillian_Glass

This article relies on references to primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject. Please add citations from reliable and independent sources. (March 2012)

This article appears to be written like an advertisement. Please help improve it by rewriting promotional content from a neutral point of view and removing any inappropriate external links. (March 2012)

What, even good stuff like,

She was the body language expert on Season 8 of Dancing With the Stars
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Good God.

http://danielhernandez.typepad.com/daniel_hernandez/2007/08/hottest-new-cel.html

Body Language Fraud - Page 4 Globecover_3

And yes, folks, she is the 'Doc' on the cover. Anyone in the UK who did that would be struck off.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am

This seems to be the proper BBC YouTube, Sabot, so hopefully you will be able to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW5abat5NEU&feature=player_embedded
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks again, Bonny, but I still can't get it, although as I said, I have seen it in Small Screen.

Anyway, overnight there have been a couple of posts supporting me, and one of those posters has also been insulted, although not "Outed" as yet. But this one will come back to haunt her, I can promise her that.
I expect she thought that I would run away and hide after she "Exposed" me. But CarlyMichelle put the kibosh on that idea. Thank you, Carly. I would like to say that I have been outed by better people than her, but this would not be true as they are all Scum Bags.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am

The big problem with bimbos like her and pattie are that they seem incapable of accepting any form of criticism; their views are set in stone and how dare anyone dissent. Maybe she needs to learn that constructive criticism, especially where the facts offered are incorrect, is a much better way of dealing with things than screeching like a demented banshee. She is from a country where they elect their president - not a constitutional monarchy where the queen is revered by most and tolerated by the rest. I find, for example, at election time in the USA, the millions of $ each candidate spends is abhorrent and an insult to those people in the USA who just about get by on a daily basis, live in squalor without amenities, sleep on the streets of New York and other cities etc, etc, etc. A really cynical view would be that the President of the USA actually 'buys' the position; the electoral farce is just a sideline event, IMHO, of course. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 am

My only real argument with her, LL, was that she believes that this sort of stunt at The Olympics could happen without The Queen's knowledge or consent, when anyone in UK knows that this is just not possible. So by more than just inference Glass was saying that The Queen has no voice or choice. This is insulting to a Monarch who is very much involved in what goes on in Her Country. The rest of her ramblings were just utter garbage. And she made a right fool of herself.
One can only wonder what they get up to in America, and what they actually think of their Constitution.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 pm

When I lived and worked there I was constantly amazed at the average person's ignorance about anywhere outside the USA. Even the more educated and intelligent ones were often less than knowledgeable about the UK, their closest ally, Europe and S America, while Africa and Asia seemed to be on another planet. I did notice some change when they visited other countries, but not much. I enjoyed my time there, liked most of the people but I could never have stayed there; I was repeatedly asked to take up permanent residence and also told that I would have no problems finding a sponsor for when I took American nationality - what they never seemed to grasp was that I didn't want to live there or change my nationality; I am first and foremost a European and I will remain so for as long as I live. There seems to be some sort of mental block re many things .... And they always seem bewildered that many peoples in the world actively dislike them. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:16 pm

While I welcome diference of opinion I do not welcome defamation, false accusations, and contentiousness for hostilities sake. When that happens I will not allow anyone to hide behind their veil of anonimity on this blog.

Dr. Lillian Glass - July 30, 2012 at 12:02 am

Clearly, people comment on her blog at their peril, because they can never know when Glass is going to have a tanty and 'out' them.

Glass owes rather a lot of people an apology this morning - not least HM, for her gross ignorance and rudeness towards our Head of State.

She should stick to zeleb divorces.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

And they always seem bewildered that many peoples in the world actively dislike them. LL

Has Glass any idea of how rude and arrogant she is being, LL? Personally, I have never met a rude American, everyone I have encountered is like our friends Tony and Liliy.

But there seems to be a minority who let their country down by behaving like the cliched Loud Ignorant Yank. Brown is one, and this Glass person is another.

Look at this:

As far as my face is concerned, I do not possess the Queen’s genetics so I can assure you we will not age similarly.

WAB! The Queen has the face - and teeth and hair - she was born with. Unlike Glass, she doesn't look like a plastic Barbie doll.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

I have met rude Americans, mainly what they call rednecks, who believe they are the only true leaders of the world. They are the kind of people whose ancestors kept, and brutally abused, the Africans they 'employed'. As for HM, she is a lovely looking lady, even at her advanced years - and I bet her gnashers are real!! I agree with you, such people as brown and glass do the USA a great disservice by their manners (they have manners? Coulda fooled me!!) and merely reinforce the opinion in many countries that they are money-grabbing low lives. We are lucky, we have superb Americans on here, but other forums are not so lucky!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm

The ignorance Glass displays on that blog is truly, truly stunning. She simply has no idea what she is talking about. Let us not overlook this bit of pig-ignorance from Glass.

Then she had to endure watching nurses on hospital beds with sick children which was to depict Health Care int he UK

Glass simply had no idea what the GOSH segment was about.

Might be a good idea for her to spend a bit more time reading up on constitutional monarchy, and classic children's literature, and a bit less time inventing sh*te about divorcing zelebs and their dogs.

I think she will find that the Queen was brought up on J M Barrie, and knew instantly what the 'sick children' segment was about.

Unlike pig-ignorant bottle blonde Yank psuedo-scientists.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 pm

I do find it difficult to critisise America and Americans in general because as we all know, they aren't all rude and ignorant. But this Glass woman is something else. She thinks she can say whatever she likes about anyone without anyone offering a different opinion, especially on subjects that she obviously knows nothing about.

I wonder if it's to do with their Constitution and their apparent right to invade the private lives of whoever they take against. Actually, I don't think The American Constitution does allow this, or ever intended to, but very few people test it.
She is just an ignorant bully, and thought to frighten me.
But very few people actually use their own names on Email Address these days. Mine contains both Mitchell and Lang, and for once I am very pleased about this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 pm

If I am watching some big event, whether in the US, Europe, or anywhere else in the world, and I see something I don't understand,

I LOOK IT UP.

Not only is Glass ignorant and mannerless, IMO, she has shown herself to be totally out of her depth on anything requiring more brain cells than zeleb gossip.

Can't you just imagine her commenting on the Moscow May Day parade?

Gee, no wonder Putin looks bored, having to watch all those gun things.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Wonder how she would get on on Bastille Day?

Hey, folks, they're having a musical bit and singing that song from Casablanca!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:19 pm

I knew she reminded me of someone -Marjory Dawes!

Body Language Fraud - Page 4 Lucasasmarjoriedawes

PS - that's a bloke ^^^^^.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:20 pm

She might like to try The French Fete National. Bastille Day to the uninitiated. Nicholas Sarkozy was a wonderful study. He always looked riveted and smiling throughout the entire Parade, almost to the point of rictus if you didn't know any better. Probably counting dead aristocrats in his head, without whom he would not have been there.
Francoise Holland just looked pompous, but he always looks like that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Wonder how she would get on on Bastille Day?

Hey, folks, they're having a musical bit and singing that song from Casablanca!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Snap, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Just for that stupid woman:

Body Language Fraud - Page 4 Article-2181431-144F51FD000005DC-956_634x352

That is the Queen's grandaughter Zara in the middle of the silver medal winners. I suggest no-one tries interpreting Zara's 'body language', her mother doesn't suffer fools gladly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 am

Just had a quick look, and she has removed all but one of my Posts. This has left her Blog looking like a bomb site that doesn't make sense because other's Post referring to me are still there.

She has also removed every post in support of me, except one.
However, your post survived, LL. Obviously not offensive enough.

Apart from that, only Posts praising the expertise of Doctor Glass, and those slagging off The Queen of England are allowed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 am

Oh, so she has!

Oh, doctor Lillian, U R soooo clever! U kno everything!

An interesting exercise, Sabot. I profile that Ms Glass has revealed herself to be another snake-oil salesman, whose response to criticism is to 'out' the critic. Oh, and she seems to have 'issues' with her unjustifiably-large ego.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 am

But my comment was almost the same as yours. Now it looks daft as it refers to a post above - and there ain't no such thing!! Oh, well, that's pond-life for you!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 am

bb1 wrote:Oh, so she has!

Oh, doctor Lillian, U R soooo clever! U kno everything!

An interesting exercise, Sabot. I profile that Ms Glass has revealed herself to be another snake-oil salesman, whose response to criticism is to 'out' the critic. Oh, and she seems to have 'issues' with her unjustifiably-large ego.

What is the point of an insulting Blog about The Queen if a British Subject can't defend her?
Oh, I see. Dr Glass is always right, no matter how offensive are her opinions of someone she knows nothing about.

Doctor of what, by the way? Only people with Ego Issues use the title if they aren't Medical Doctors.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 am

Lamplighter wrote:
But my comment was almost the same as yours. Now it looks daft as it refers to a post above - and there ain't no such thing!! Oh, well, that's pond-life for you!! LL

I know, LL. That was funny. She has just made an even bigger fool of herself.

Don't post on The Doctor Lillian Glass Blog unless you 100% agree with her. And its no good saying that my posts were defamatory as they are no longer there for anyone to judge.

By the way, she can't ban me as it's WordPress. But she needn't worry because I will not be contributing again. And nor will a lot of other people in case they get "Outed."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 am

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/prince-willliam-doesnt-need-justin-beibers-toxic-advic

Doctor Lillian Glass is now reduced to commenting on the approaching baldness of Prince William. What is her obsession with The British Royal Family?
Actually, I don't suppose anyone cares. But she seems to think that we don't deserve our Royal Family.
But she's got acres of material to comment on, as have her band of redneck supporters.

Will it be Kate next?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next