JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI?

3 posters

Go down

CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? Empty CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI?

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 am

Cinnabon is first U.S. franchise in Libya
By Parija Kavilanz @CNNMoney August 1, 2012: 12:26 PM ET

CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? Cinnabon-libya.top

Atlanta-based bakery-cafe chain Cinnabon, which debuted in downtown Tripoli in early July, becomes the first-ever U.S. franchise in Libya.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Cinnabon has opened a bakery-cafe in downtown Tripoli, making it the first U.S. franchise to enter Libya.
Cinnabon, based in Atlanta, is also looking to enter Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco, said Mike Shattuck, president of Focus Brands International, parent company of Cinnabon and other brands.
The new 7,500-square-foot Cinnabon store in Libya is located on a busy street in Tripoli's business district; it opened on July 2. It also sells Carvel Ice Cream, another brand owned by Focus.
The company, which has more than 900 locations in 51 countries, plans to open at least 10 Cinnabon locations in Libya in the next four years.
Although I left the USA a long time ago, just the mention of Cinnabon causes memories and a repeat of withdrawal symptoms. I am obviously still addicted! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? Empty Re: CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI?

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't know why, I just assumed McDonald's would be the first in. Though Cinnabon sounds more to my taste....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI? Empty Re: CINNABON - WHEN'S THE NEXT FLIGHT TO TRIPOLI?

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:06 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't know why, I just assumed McDonald's would be the first in. Though Cinnabon sounds more to my taste....
Cinnabons are so moreish - I can pass on McDonalds but Cinnabons .... I slaver at the thought of a freshly made one!! LL
I WANNA A CINNABON!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I hate to admit it but I only tried a Cinnabon roll about 6 years ago and that was a small piece. embarass

They have them here in the M.E. too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down