JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 Empty Re: Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Who knows, maybe the PM himself was so angry he complained? Pcorneater

I could see that happening. Only a fool would have written what he did about the PM too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 3 Empty Re: Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:28 pm

From what I can see, in that letter they have impugned The Prime Minister, Theresa May, Rebekah Brookes, Metodo3 and Members of The Staff, and The McCanns, again. Have I missed anyone out?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 pm

You missed Scotland Yard, Sabot. Easily done, when faced with such a stunningly libellous assault on so many people.

The bit at the end where he tried to intimidate the PM won't have helped, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:50 pm

It's an Imperial world
Tony Bennett Today

bobbin wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
1,760 yards in a mile.

You're quite right PeterMac, I've been away from the UK far too long. This metric stuff is clouding my memory of yards, feet and inches.
Still off topic, I'm afraid, but for the likes of PeterMac who lives in self-imposed exile from the mother country, it's not hard to retain the memory of Imperial wights and measures over here:....blah blah blah blah.....

Dude, where's your hate site? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Respected member asks:

I see Tony is online.

Can you explain, Tony, why your Madeleine Foundation site has been offline (apparently completely removed) for 24 hours now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Hounderlackey:

I think sharonl is going to update us when she finds out why the Madeleine foundation is off line

Why can't Bennett do it? It's his site, not hers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Respected Member:

As it is Tony's site, I would have thought he would be able to update the forum with the reason for its being offline.

But anyway, surely it doesn't take 8 hours to contact the hosts and find out what has happened?

Nearly twenty-four hours, at least, since it vanished. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh dear. He can't avoid this sticky subject for ever.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 pm

He's gone very quiet. Surely it doesn't take all this time to write,

I have been hit with the Mother of all Writs, thank you and goodnight?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

He could even just mention that his free speech yuman rites has gone south and he is standing shoulder to shoulder with his best mate Gonc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 pm

The silence from him is growing deafening, Lily. Lackeys are trying to make excuses about the hosts being in the US rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, the States has been closed for business for the last 24 hours then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm

I said to myself yesterday, I said, "This is all horribly boring so something will happen very soon." And then it did.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Isn't like Bennett to be so shy, is it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Modlackey:

I'm quite sure we will be updated when there is news.

Meanwhile christmascake, I see you have made 4 posts. Two interrogating Tony and one disagreeing with him, good start. Not a mention of Madeleine. You seem so eager to know what is going on. What are your thoughts on the disappearance of Madeleine?

Look, just stop the pretence that any of you give a XXXX about Madeleine McCann, or any other child.

All anyone wants right now is an explanation from Bennett as to why his site has vanished.

People have champagne on ice, gloating to do, that sort of thing, so just get on with it and try to tell the truth for once in your lives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Orders being given to people asking awkward questions:

If there is a reason you need to get on to the Madeleine Foundation site in a hurry,perhaps you could pm Tony.

1. What's the point in pming him, as he is refusing to tell the truth about this matter? If he's time to post drivel about metric, he has time to explain why his site has vanished.

2. THERE IS NO 'FOUNDATION SITE' TO GET ON.

3. This is not going to go away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 pm

What a pl!nker! rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm

The only person he is fooling is himself.

Oh, I have been having no difficulty with US sites from here. Pcorneater rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Modlackey:

Sharonl said this in her opening post of this thread........

We are checking urgently with our hosters and will update you, once we get firm news.

I am sure when there is news we will be told. In the meanwhile we have to wait patiently.

Yes, just you all sit there like good little shrooms, waiting for Head Hounder to spin a load of bolleaux about his obliterated HQ.

You just know they're going to believe whatever load of bullsh*t he comes up with, don't you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Here's a shroom now!

Web hosts can be slow in replying. Depends on the service & online support it has

Wouldn't they be better employed asking Bennett about any interesting correspondence he may have received recently? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 pm

It's gorn, finis, kaput, morte. But we might have to wait a minute to find out why.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

That letter was probably the straw that broke the camels back. It is so obvious that Bennett hijacked Madeleine's name and they can see how sick it all is.

It had to end at some point.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Respected member:

Well I have run a few sites over the last few years and I can assure you any host who made my site vanish for 24 hours or more with no explanation would soon be ex host of my site.

I hope Tony has a full back up of his site if he needs to move it to another host.

I doubt that very much; anyway, he's currently going, La la la, site, what site? Who said I had a site? Let's talk about metric measurements, that's much more interesting than some site or other.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm

You wouldn't need to know anything about The McCann Case to know that the last letter was libellous.

Oh My. I've just had a thought. Imagine you didn't know anything about The McCanns. What would you think if shown that letter, addressed to The Prime Minister of Britain?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Bennett won't need a back up. Carter Ruck will have a copy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Sabot wrote:
Bennett won't need a back up. Carter Ruck will have a copy.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next