JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 Empty Re: Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

Post  lily Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Sabot wrote:You wouldn't need to know anything about The McCann Case to know that the last letter was libellous.

Oh My. I've just had a thought. Imagine you didn't know anything about The McCanns. What would you think if shown that letter, addressed to The Prime Minister of Britain?

You said it,Sabot. That letter has finished Bennett and the hounders. He will be persona non grata now.

Just seen your newest post. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 Empty Re: Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

lily wrote:The only person he is fooling is himself.

Oh, I have been having no difficulty with US sites from here. Pcorneater rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Considering his host is UK based why are we getting the blame?
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 Capture2

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 Capture1

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Herewith his load of waffle and lies to explain his vanished site:

Poison in the cake
Tony Bennett Today

christmascake wrote:
jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Sharonl said this in her opening post of this thread........

We are checking urgently with our hosters and will update you, once we get firm news.

I am sure when there is news we will be told. In the meanwhile we have to wait patiently.

Web hosts can be slow in replying. Depends on the service & online support it has

Well I have run a few sites over the last few years and I can assure you any host who made my site vanish for 24 hours or more with no explanation would soon be ex host of my site.

I hope Tony has a full back up of his site if he needs to move it to another host.

Well, christmascake, welcome to the forum (I hope you didn't see my gritted teeth there) and I must say I find it very hard to openly express my true feelings about your sudden and great interest in our website.

The relevant facts of the matter so far are these:

1. Since February this year, in view of the litigation against me in the High Court by Drs Gerald and Kate McCann, I have resigned from the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation

2. At the same time, I gave notice to the Committee that I no longer wished to hold the domain name, and I am therefore no longer the webmaster. I think on some sites I am still shown as the website owner, but this is not correct. The matter of changing the domain name is in the hands of Nominet, and I am not sure what their administrative arrangements are as to notifying changes of registrant. All of this was dealt with in February & March

3. As is well-known, The Madeleine Foundation website is hosted by a U.S. company, NetPivotal. Whilst overall we have been happy with them, there have been occasional glitches when we have been off-line due to some technical reason, and unfortunately they often have taken 3-5 days to get back to us whenever we've had a query. The Committee, I understand, is awaiting an answer

4. You said earlier I was 'online'. Just for information, I often leave myself 'logged in' to the forum even though I am absent from it, so I was not actually 'online' when you said I was.

I assume that, like Dr Gerald McCann, you think that the cadaver dogs, Eddie and Keela, trained by one of the world's most sought-after sniffer dog trainers, Martin Grime, are 'incredibly unreliable'.

Am I right?

=============

Anyone here believe a single word of that? No, me neither.

And WTF have the Wonderwoofs got to do with the price of fish?

It isn't 'offline', we all know what glitches look like. It would appear to be GONE.

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 4 Hounderglitch

The clue is:

THERE IS NO WEBSITE AT THIS ADDRESS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm

I have checked NetPivotal UK and US; there do not appear to be any issues at present.

Dude, where's your site?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 pm

So nothing to do with him then. No Siree. And he didn't write that letter neither.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm

bb1 wrote:I have checked NetPivotal UK and US; there do not appear to be any issues at present.

Dude, where's your site?
When did he give up ownership?
It was still showing his name in April 2012.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

All of this was dealt with in February & March

Was it now? I do believe those months come BEFORE April.....

.....when as we can see from Tony's screenshot, the records were last updated.

Snap, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/

Web Server's Default Page

This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel, the leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address.

Is that clear enough?

Is there any likelihood of Bennett explaining WHY there is no Web site there? Instead of waffling on about total irrelevancies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

The cake person Bennett has taken such a dislike to:

No you are absolutely wrong. I think sniffer dogs when used properly by whatever handler are an excellent resource for police and search professionals.

As for your being online, that comment was based on the fact that my post was just a few minutes after yours in another thread.

I think anyone who uses a host who takes 5 days to reply to an extremely urgent site problem (like it disappearing off the face of the earth) is acting very stupidly. It is so easy to change hosts to providers who have better service than that. But thats just my opinion and I suppose I should apologise for it as a mod earlier suggested having opinions which differ from yours is not a good move.

I have just checked with someone very well versed in the workings of Nominet and it appears that they change the registration details within 7 - 28 days. As you say other sites may hold old information but No you are absolutely wrong. I think sniffer dogs when used properly by whatever handler are an excellent resource for police and search professionals.

As for your being online, that comment was based on the fact that my post was just a few minutes after yours in another thread.

I think anyone who uses a host who takes 5 days to reply to an extremely urgent site problem (like it disappearing off the face of the earth) is acting very stupidly. It is so easy to change hosts to providers who have better service than that. But thats just my opinion and I suppose I should apologise for it as a mod earlier suggested having opinions which differ from yours is not a good move.

I have just checked with someone very well versed in the workings of Nominet and it appears that they change the registration details within 7 - 28 days. As you say other sites may hold old information but I checked the Madeleine Foundation site ownership with Nominet themselves. Are you suggesting that after 6 whole months they have not changed the details? The last time this person actually changed a site registration the details were altered on the nominet site within 3 days in fact. Six months would seem to be a massive delay in updating their records. I suggest you contact them immediately if that is the case.. Are you suggesting that after 6 whole months they have not changed the details? The last time this person actually changed a site registration the details were altered on the nominet site within 3 days in fact. Six months would seem to be a massive delay in updating their records. I suggest you contact them immediately if that is the case.

I checked the Madeleine Foundation site ownership with Nominet themselves. Are you suggesting that after 6 whole months they have not changed the details?

Goodness gracious me! Don't tell me Head Hounder is telling porkies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I am quite sure a certain Law Firm has also done their own checks on ownership of the website.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh dear, they're getting nasty now....one of the lackeys has decided to drag us into it...

We here have certain beliefs, If you don't share them, head back to JATYK2. The fact that this forum is open to new registration, whereas JATYK2 isn't, speaks volumes, as they are scared. Scared of a sensible debate. They know what the outcome would be.

1. The cake person has nothing to do with us. They want to get out more, the internet is full of people who detest pitchforkers.

2. This is a pitchforker-free zone. The likes of them do NOT get a platform on which to spout their vile abuse of innocent people from us. They pollute far too much of the internet as it is.

3. Why on earth would anyone want to 'debate' with the likes of them? It would be like trying to explain lunar landings to turnips.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:20 pm

I gave notice to the Committee that I no longer wished to hold the domain name, and I am therefore no longer the webmaster.

Anyone think he would have been better telling the hosts, etc., rather than the Committee? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm

And, predictably, the cake person has been banned, with this obscene message from Admin - I am not posting the image, it is disgusting. Bennett, or whoever is Admin-ing, should be ashamed of themselves.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/15/39/31/41/you_th10.jpg

What was that about 'sensible debate'?

Lovely people, these Amaral supporters. NOT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 pm

We here have certain beliefs, If you don't share them, head back to JATYK2. The fact that this forum is open to new registration, whereas JATYK2 isn't, speaks volumes, as they are scared. Scared of a sensible debate. They know what the outcome would be.

Okay, let's take this bit by bit. They say, 'We here have certain beliefs'. They then go onto say, 'If you don't share them, head back to JATYK2'.
They further say, 'Scared of a sensible debate'. Which indicates, they believe the only sensible debate would be their beliefs. What a bunch of poor deluded fools they truly are!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Tony, just look at what 'Admin' there posted in the process of banning someone. What normal, decent person would want to mix with the likes of that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Tony, just look at what 'Admin' there posted in the process of banning someone. What normal, decent person would want to mix with the likes of that?
I just have Bonny, and, I take it that is their idea of a sensible debate?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I think they have shown themselves up to be exactly the same as the filthy-mouthed scum and thugs who post as anti McCanns on Twitter.

It is quite clearly a pre-requisite for being a hater of the McCanns that you are have to be part of the dregs of society.

What a demonstration they have provided tonight for everyone who visits their site to see.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 pm

I don't really know what to say about that, Tony. It would be out of order in all but the roughest pubs - but 'Admin' thinks it is acceptable for public view.

I really, really hope they have some of the gentlemen of the press watching them. They can see just what kind of people hound the McCanns and others, and sing the praises of Amaral.

I am genuinely horrified, Greenink. They have shown they are not one bit better than Dodgy, Pillock and co., and needn't bother pretending otherwise ever again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:58 pm

March Hare?

Sorry you guys, awfull week, into my first bottle of lovely New Zealand white w(h)ine.

Glee, malice, sarcasm, irony; it just struck me. Everyone on the Forum is litterate.
Unlike some others I could mention.

This is why the Kevins are flushed out every time around.

OK. Next bottle of whine white.

-----------

That's the hounders' idea of 'debate', is it? I see. That one can't even spell 'literate'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 pm

I hope the admin are really proud of themselves. There is a rumour that journalists are showing great interest in the site (to the extent of joining and posting) and I think there is probably some truth in that rumour.

Well tonight was a perfect demonstration of their FAILURE TO ACTUALLY search for truth, debate properly OR show good forum manners.

They are nothing but a filthy-mouthed rabble.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 pm

The media are bound to be hanging around, IMO, because not only are they well aware of Bennett's own legal woes, they know he is very much Amaral's mouthpiece in the UK.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/bentites-foul-mouthed-cretins.html

That display has to be a new low, and that idiot babbling about 'Kevin', whoever it imagines that is, just put the finishing touch to it.

I don't know if Hounder HQ has been CR'd, or if it has been hit by some kind of new glitch that no-one has ever seen before.

I don't actually greatly care. They really showed their true colours tonight - and it wasn't a pretty sight, was it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:51 am

He really sounds rattled, doesn't he? I do hope he isn't having any regrets at sending his hellacious letter to the PM? It isn't like he can delete it from No 10.

It's a matter of record now. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 am

So that's what they call a "Debate", is it? When they can't even be polite to members of their own Forum. They just want an opportunity to ban people who don't absolutely agree with them. I hate to tell them, but that's not Debating, it's Fascism. Although this shouldn't surprise anyone, since their Head Hounder and their Icon are both Fascists.
And that man with the pointy finger looks like a Nazi to me. Give him a mustache and we all know who he would look like.

Oh My, Just a thought. I can't help wondering what they would have had to say about Hitler.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 am

Bunch of foul-mouthed half-wits....yoyo decides it's an expert on the internet:

She lied about two things right from the start when she said
1) That her first post which was a *demand-query* was made after TB's post. That is wrong - there were two posts before her maiden post, and none of the two was TB's.
2) That the web host furnished her info about ownership of the site.
Those kind of info is confidential and no web host (no matter who that be) will give out the info to all and sundry.

No, it isn't 'confidential' - it is publically available on the internet.

Have these clowns never heard of Whois, etc?

I am also more than a little annoyed that those pottymouths continuing to claim that the cake person had something to do with us.

Just another false and malicious allegation from them - they're good at that.

What's today's excuse?

Re: Madeleine Foundation website down 20 Sep 2012 for unexplained reasons
sharonl Today

It would appear that the web hosts are upgrading their servers. We have had this problem in the past when they have carried out this sort of maintenance. Hopefully the site will be back up and running soon.

Remember when the original one vanished and they kept claiming it was being 'updated'?

That's the trouble with liars, you cannot trust them to tell the truth about anything.

They would do well to ponder the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Now it says:

Web Site's Default Page

This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel, the leading hosting automation software. You see this page because you have set up your Web server for serving a new site, but have not uploaded the site content yet.

So maybe it is being upgraded. Time will tell. But this is an object lesson in what happens when people LIE their way out of trouble at the drop of a hat - no-one believes them when they are telling the truth.

And boy, did Bennett do some wriggling and spinning last night!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 am

The whole lot of them should stick to bitching about Ed Smethurst's furniture, and acting as if they've never seen an Aga before.

It's about all they're fit for.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next