JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update On Sighting In India EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update On Sighting In India EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update On Sighting In India EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update On Sighting In India EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update On Sighting In India EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update On Sighting In India EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update On Sighting In India EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update On Sighting In India EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update On Sighting In India EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update On Sighting In India

5 posters

Go down

Update On Sighting In India Empty Update On Sighting In India

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

As the pitchforkers and haters have been working themselves into a lather about this, claiming that the Evil McCanns invented the whole incident, it seems only fair that they are all aware of this information, posted by one of their own, on Amazon.

Quote:

A. Brewer says:
It would seem that the alleged sighting of a Madeleine McCann look-a-like in Leh, India was genuine after all, if the following email exchange between me and the original reporter of the story, Jupinder Singh, is anything to go by:

From me today: "........I understand that you witnessed some of this incident yourself and I would be very much obliged if you would be kind enough to confirm whether this incident did occur and exactly what took place........"

Reply from Mr Singh: "....Yes, it happened an I am a witness. Leh cops covered it up as they let the french couple go without proper inquiry....."

This was confirmed by our Maggs, who also emailed Mr Singh:

Quote:

I emailed Mr Singh and received this back from him
Yes, it is true. The police office called St***** did not do his duty properly.

I suppose it is too much to hope that they are now going to apologise for the hate and libel they have been spewing about this.
Exactly what went on between the police and media in the UK and India is not clear; what is clear is that an incident did indeed occur, as reported.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update On Sighting In India Empty Re: Update On Sighting In India

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:40 pm

In case anyone needs it:

Update On Sighting In India Brewer10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

I believe that A Brewer is one A Bennett? That's about right for him.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Not sure, Lily - he is certainly one of the pitchforkers. It doesn't matter much which one he/she/it is elsewhere, they're all the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Yes Bonny, that is very true. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

More on this on Bren's blog - someone else has been in touch with Mr Singh:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/08/01/direct-communication-with-jupinderjit-singh/

A contact of mine has spoken directly to Jupinderjit Singh via a messaging service last night.

Initial contact by my contact who speaks to Mr Singh is as follows:

Hi

Do you have any comment about the way that some media (TV etc) here in UK are saying the Madeleine McCann lookalike story was a fake. That the police in Leh claim there have no information about the story. Also why where there no photographs in the papers?
Mr Singh replies

I have already been quoted wrongly in many British newspapers. I just reported a drama and my story never said anyone was detained, any passport was confiscated or any DNA sample taken. The police official let the French woman with the girl go. He committed a grave error. Why would he admit it now? He did not record the incident in the Daily Diary Register. I wonder where is Carol and why is she quite.

Above all, what every one fails to understand is that I wasn’t posted in Leh. I was there for some other stories. And all this happened just by chance. I would put on my blog what exactly happened. It was only the next morning that when I googled about Madeline that I learnt what the case was. The British press took five days to react. And they jumped to coclusions. Where did I write the DNA samples were taken? I said DNA method can help in identifying the girl. Also, how can I fake the story? And why would I? It is your press which exaggerated on my story , twisted it and now blaming me? Please call me at ******** (telephone no. removed cos I know what some are like)
My contact replies back saying

I agree one hundred percent that the UK media have developed this story for their own purposes having read your original story very carefully. I am not a journalist, just a person who has followed the Madeleine McCann story over the years. (removed as personal) I realise perfectly that you are not based in Leh and it is quite a trek from your base. It wasn’t my intentiion to quote you anywhere though I can have what you have written posted on a very well read blog. I won’t phone now as I am in bed and on the point of sleeping but will phone you later during the day if that is OK.
Mr Singh replies again saying

You can post on the blog. I would send you a first person account of the event I sent to a British newspaper. And you would be appalled at how they twisted it. Also, look at the readers. Plz see Madeline website. Someone posted my story but uses the heading ” madeline spotted in France”????

Thx and good night
How my contact concluded with:

Will speak later. Have a good day as the Americans say.

=======================================================

More is to follow, apparently - Mr Singh had to go to an editorial meeting.

It is more than obvious that something happened in India; that it has been mangled out of all recognition in the telling, is not Mr Singh's fault.

AND IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE MCANNS.

Any sign of those apologies from the pitchforkers yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I wonder where is Carol and why is she quite.

---------------------------

In hiding, I expect - praying the pitchforkers don't find her and start attacking her and her family - everyone knows what they are like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 am

And the pitchforkers are still chewing carpets over the Find Madeleine FB page - another outbreak of Free Speach But Only For Us?

Following the pitchforker on Amazon who didn't seem to know that those Great White Birds In The Sky can whisk people from Portugal to India in hours - yes, it may seem like a miracle, but it's true!

They are now baffled as to how a photo could possibly get from India to the UK. Here is one suggestion, as they have clearly never heard of camera phones which are internet enabled and have their own email addies.

I will put this in simple words for them.

These clever little gadgets take a picture - yes, phones can take pictures now!

It then sends the pic to another email addie - yes, phones can have their own email addies now!

It takes seconds.

Whoever receives it can then, if they so choose, PRINT OUT THE PHOTO IN THEIR OWN HOME!!!!!!!

No need to take it to Boots to get it developed!!!

No need to hail a passing tea clipper to carry a daguerreotype to the East India docks, oh no, indeedy not!

BWT - not that their obsession with the Find Madeleine FB makes them look jealous or anything, but.... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 pm

And they still cannot grasp that, yet again, they have been led down a blind alley - by Bret this time.

They are still pretending this happened, on facebook.

Only people 'pretending' are them. The reality is that there was an incident of some kind, involving a child who apparently resembled Madeleine. The fact that the UK press then put feet, legs, horns and a tail on the story is neither here nor there.

The Evil McCanns are not responsible, and neither is Evil Clarrie.

Ah well, what do you expect from people who hang on every word from a foul-mouthed gossip writer who claims dead male film stars had sex with omelettes?

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

And Bret liar has been shown up as a LIAR yet again - on MM, of all places.

He claimed that foul-mouthed site of his:

Jupinderjit Singh says that the little girl and her parents were taken into custody, and DNA samples commissioned

Except he doesn't. As both LIFL and Antoinette have now pointed out.

Still, what else can you expect of someone who claims dead film stars had sex with omelettes except giant porkies? liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

That's exactly what it looks like, mrs trellis. Moreover, Bret did NOT read the original report; instead, he had a fit of the vapours over the Mail story, and invented the rest to feed his groupies something to be faux-outraged about.

Bret's version is a load of bollox.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm

My my, Anna Esse is making frantic efforts to stop LIFL publically picking any more holes in Bret's load of bollox; wonder why she is happy for a load of lies to be promoted as the truth?
On the other hand, do I actually care Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

take a look at the https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caylee-Anthony-and-Madeleine-McCann-Justice-For-The-Children/248187315195679 bunch of fecken tossers...they've mocked up a where's wally and were asking people where madeleine was---------------and now i've been banned cos i've obviously hit a raw nerve when i told them what disgusting specimens they all are,,,,,,,,,,,,tick tock and all that crap wker wker wker wker wker wker wker wker wker wker wker wker wker
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm

They are a right nasty bunch from what I can see, Rhodes? And I see Astro is in there, Liking away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh for goodness' sake....thicko on hellhole:

Where did the photograph come from? It unlikely that the girls parents would have produced one or allowed the child be photographed, at the very least they would have hurried the child away.

What on earth is wrong with these people? Have they never heard of internet enabled camera phones which will email an image around the world in seconds? What century are they in?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

The Haters have just got a delivery of their new phones

Update On Sighting In India MobilePhones
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh dear, the haters have got themselves in a right lather about this....not a word of accuracy in any of it, as usual, but ho hum.
They also seem to think they have 'caught' Evil Clarrie or something stupid.
Meanwhile, in the real world:

Tezza71 Steve
To quash rumours regarding Clarence Mitchell, nothing has changed and he continues to represent the #McCann s in a fully freelance capacity.
4 hours ago
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 am

Does anyone know how I can contact Jupinder Singh please

sadie

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Update from Mr Singh, with more details of the incident:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/08/05/further-communication-with-jupinderjit-singh-leh-sighting/

quote:

I met Carol later in the noon and asked her to help me in the story. She said she dont want to be quoted nor her picture to appear anywhere. She confirmed she had sent a communication to the British Police

And who can blame the woman? We all know what the nutjob stalkers would do to her, she would be torn to shreds on the likes of MM and Hellhole.

Also, the story shows up - yet again - what a complete and outright liar Bret is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am

I actually don't have an issue with things not working at crucial moments - that comes under the heading of Sod's Law..

Some kind of incident did take place; the person doing all the lying is Bret. Which is hardly unusual - he seems to be a compulsive liar.

Anyway, why on earth do these people think they have any right whatsoever to information about these matters? None of it is their business.

Do they really think individuals are going to willingly put themselves in the public eye? Everyone knows only too well how the pitchforkers stalk people, and harrass them and their families.

Pitchforkers deserve to be kept in the dark.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down