JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  greenink211 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:One would also expect that the fine Prince Charles would use the occasion to knight the idiot for services to WUMery?

Word has it that the US are scrambling as we speak.......... Pcorneater

Hopefully with a Heat Seeking Missile, Lily. I don't like aggression, but I am always open to exceptions.

And, Xcuse me, Does America not have several Attorney Generals of whatever State?
But sadly they don't have Prime Ministers.

Who is this cretin? Personally I think he hasn't got passed Apartheid, and thinks that The Portuguese are all Black. You never know with White Supremacists.

I think they only have one Attorney General. The current one is Eric Holder.

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 Oag110

But Birch shouldn't get his hopes up. Holder's wife is a doctor so bound to be INNIT. Innit?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  lily Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Here is the link, Sabot. I think you may like this....... biggrin

http://www.justice.gov/

Snap, Greenink.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Okay. I stand corrected, which I must tell you is not often for me. But then I always was a smart arse.
But whether or not that garden ever gets dug up has got sweet bugger all to do with The Prime Minister. That is a fact.
Actually, I don't care if they dig it up or not. And it won't prove anything anyway. But if The Portuguese Judiciary want a massive Law Suit for proving nothing at all, then perhaps they should.
So, worst case scenario, they find Madeleine. Who put her there? Did The PJ do this when they were searching the garden? The PJ are looking a bloody sight more culpable than The McCanns ever did.
A man who threatened to abduct the child of his mistress, and without her ever knowing what had happened to the child? A bunch of men who beat a confession out of an uneducated woman in the process of hiding what they had done? A man who so little cared for the life of his own daughter that he drove around with her when he was drunk? Another man who barely escaped a Rape Charge?
These are the real criminals. Let's have a look at them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 9:38 pm

I wonder if members ever look at the location of fellow members on the location map - Ever notice I am standing alone at the tip of Africa, while there's a bunch of members all clustered and standing together in the UK.

A bit intimidating at first glance.....lol

Stephen D. Birch

Drama queen. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh, he's back.

: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 6:06 pm

MASSIVE PRESS COVERAGE OF MY FINDINGS APPEARING OVER PORTUGAL THIS WEEKEND.....

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 am

Bless! He's got his piccie in Cd, with his lawnmower:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/peritos-defendem-buscas-por-maddie

Research: Research requested by Judicial questioned
Experts argue searches for Maddie
South African researcher insists that it is necessary to investigate the best location ensures, Maddie may have been buried. To read the CM

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 2012-10-13004716_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$0f5d1292-a57b-41c6-b61f-c9641eeb3567$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

According to Birch, photos backyard Murat taken in May and October 2007 show that debris prevented normal use of an onsite georradar

It's not exactly Time Team, or geo-phis, is it?

If you have a copy of CdM to hand, Pedro, maybe you could give us a short version of whatever he's rabbitting about?

Speaking personally, I can wait to read his nonsense till it's in the online version tomorrow or Monday.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 am

Bless! He's got his piccie in Cd, with his lawnmower:

Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 am

I can't see anything in Expresso, which is somewhat more sane and upmarket...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 pm

I checked today the PT newspapers in newsstands, also at internet, nothing about birch´s hallucinations.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:07 pm

There seems to be something in CdM, Pedro, from what I can see online, but don't feel you have to go out and get a copy, it'll just be his usual garbage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:49 pm

My friends, with all do respect, accurate translation from CDM newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/peritos-defendem-buscas-por-maddie

Research: investigation requested by Judicial Police questioned

Experts defends searches for Maddie

South African researcher insists that it is necessary to investigate better the location he ensures, Maddie may have been buried. To read in the CM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the insanity of birch continues. I wonder what type of reaction PJ have if PJ is aware of this madness.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm

About: "it'll just be his usual garbage. You´re right bb1,

I will not waste money in CdM, about birch´s hallucinations
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm

No, I can't see it anywhere else online, Pedro, and it'll be in the online version of CdM tomorrow or Monday.

It's not worth spending a euro on, the picture of the lawnmower says it all.

For non-Brits who may not know about Time Team:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/time-team

One of the many reasons he isn't being taken seriously.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm

you´re right bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm

lily wrote:Bless! He's got his piccie in Cd, with his lawnmower:

Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It looks like he's put that together from a scrap yard, Lily!
rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 3 2012-10-13004716_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$0f5d1292-a57b-41c6-b61f-c9641eeb3567$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Honestly, have you ever seen the like?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:47 pm

birch, you are mentally unstable.
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am

here it is the crap from hallucinated birch in CdM newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/corpo-de-maddie-vale-12-milhoes

Research: Expert South African appeals for digging in the backyard of Murat

Body of Maddie 'worth' 1.2 million

If Maddie's body is found in the backyard of Robert Murat, as the South African researcher Stephen Birch says it is, after considering the terrain, the McCanns it risks losing the process of 1.2 million euros moved against Gonçalo Amaral, for damages resulting from the book 'True Lies', where the former Judiciary Police inspector claims that Maddie died and his body was hidden.

"If Birch is right, it comes only say that the case investigator [Gonçalo Amaral] was right from the beginning," said the lawyer Oliveira Santos to CM, who argues that the process runs against Amaral in Lisbon and in whose trial begins January.

Asked if the discovery of the body of Maddie would have effects on the process, the lawyer ensures that "everything has purpose." "But do not depend on it," he says.

Remember that the legal battle of the McCanns has cost Gonçalo Amaral his assets and incomes, who were arrested after publishing the book, which argues for the accidental death of Maddie. Now, he risk paying a compensation of 1.2 million euros.

"Dig the backyard of Murat," Birch continues to appeal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don´t understand why the CM newspaper continues with birch´s crap, or this paper wants to sell through this despicable behaviour, or, it is being paid by someone to write this birch shit.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:47 am

Where does The Portuguese Prime Minister feature in that?

I wish I could say that Birch is a WUM, but I don't think he is. I think he is mentally deficient in some way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 pm

about: "Honestly, have you ever seen the like?",

typical photo from an insane (birch) barsteward who only wants fame.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm

"If Birch is right, it comes only say that the case investigator [Gonçalo Amaral] was right from the beginning," said the lawyer Oliveira Santos to CM, who argues that the process runs against Amaral in Lisbon and in whose trial begins January.

Bingo! There's the real agenda - as many suspected from the start.

Didn't we say all along that Team Gonc was behind this? The sole aim has been to use this lunatic to muddy the waters ahead of the libel trial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

So what is Team Gonc going to say? "You can't try me for Libel until you dig that garden up?"
And if they do dig up the garden and find nothing, it will be, "Someone moved the body."

Fortunately it is Gonc who has to prove he was telling the truth, and I really don't know how he is going to do that since he was in charge when Murat's garden was searched. So it was him who failed to find any body.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 10:49 am

Thankyou Peter Mac for the translation.

The reaction of Goncarlo Amaral to my findings is puzzling !!!!

This coming week Correio da Manha will reveal very interesting information pertaining to my investigation, and the way forward.

With prayer, two countries and one media mogul will become immobilized, and the remains of MADELEINE MC CANN recovered...

Yours sincerely

Stephen D.Birch

------

1. He'll be in the bad books for misspelling Gonc's name.

2. So, now the power of prayer is going to make....something or other...happen?

3. What happened to the blonde? I think we should be told.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 10:49 am

Thankyou Peter Mac for the translation.

The reaction of Goncarlo Amaral to my findings is puzzling !!!!

This coming week Correio da Manha will reveal very interesting information pertaining to my investigation, and the way forward.

With prayer, two countries and one media mogul will become immobilized, and the remains of MADELEINE MC CANN recovered...

Yours sincerely

Stephen D.Birch

------

1. He'll be in the bad books for misspelling Gonc's name.

2. So, now the power of prayer is going to make....something or other...happen?

3. What happened to the blonde? I think we should be told.

Only one problem Birchy baby,

Madeleine's investigation (thank god), has sweet FA to do with Gonc, and hasn't since 2007. So what does Birch think he can do? He's a billy no mates now wker

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Seen his latest?

Intentions
Stephen Birch Today at 3:00 pm

Well Aquila

- Let me be honest with you and this forum. I read somewhere that if you do not speak the truth, then you have to keep remembering what you said. I have a poor memory, so I am forced to be honest.....lol

Initially after I was drawn to the case, I wanted the fame and fortune of being associated with this high-profile case. But after about two months of working late, each night on the case, and many times into the early hours of the morning, on my own, something in me changed. You see what members of this forum and the public sometimes heavily engrossed in facts, forget, is we dealing with a little 3 year old girl here.

So it became a spiritual journey for me. I am not sure if members of the forum will understand what I am trying to convey here, but when you work on something everyday, all day, 7 days a week, and relive and imagine events as they occurred before and after MADELEINE disappeared , money fades into the background, and does not become the motivating force, JUSTICE does. I remember many times taking a break from my investigation, and just starring at a picture of MADELEINE on my computer monitor.

It was like I was making a pact to her, that I would not give-up searching for her, that I would get her back home to England, to have a proper burial and have a proper tomb-stone erected. In my mind I felt that Sean and Amelie deserved to stand in front of that grave head stone and put flowers on it, and say a few words in front of it. And I saw myself at her funeral. These are the images that occupy my mind today.

This forum must also realize, that inorder to do what I did, I had to overcome hugh obstacles, and I don't think, well I know, I would not of been able to overcome those obstacles without prayer and honorable intentions. I believe a man should be judged by his actions, and not by his words, which is more so in my case, since I cannot spell.

Do I think I,ll write a book or be in a movie, I don't know, and frankly I,ve changed now, so who knows, I just want closure.

It's like you studied a whole year for your final exams, you write the test, and now you wait for your results - You just want the results, closure. Nothing else matters, not the redicule, or the praise, not the threats, nothings matters, just closure.

I hope this give members some perspective of whats going through my mind.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

===========

Just what was needed - an attention-seeking, South African, fruitloop.

That statement of intent is pretty disgusting, actually. Since when was being an obsessive nutjob 'work'?

The matter has had nothing to do with Gonc since autumn 2007, and has even less to do with Birch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next