JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... Empty Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Yes, folks, he's got his feet under the table on not-Bennett's site, after, one presumes, emails were exchanged betwixt hounderspokesperson and his WUM-ing self.

And boy! is it a goodie!

Head to Head with Portugal's Prime Minister
Stephen Birch Today at 9:15 pm

To The Forum

I will be posting an article in the next couple of days that will be published across Portugal.

The article will be about me accusing Portugal's Prime Minister of being complicit in covering up the death of MADELEINE MC CANN, and will put the Prime Minister to terms to excavate the Murat rear gravel driveway, in front of the entire Portuguese nation.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Just in case anyone wants a souvenir of this stunning pronouncement:

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... Birchhead

Personally, I think the PM of Portugal has got more important things on his mind than some WUM making libellous statements and trying to blackmail him, but we shall await developments with interest. Especially if there isn't much on TV.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity, PM -wise)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh Dear, I don't think I can cope with much more of this.

And by the way, what has it got to do with The Portuguese Prime Minister?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

That made me laugh. Sorry. He really is a prat isn't he?

If he ever actually goes to Portugal that will be two crimes he will instantly be locked up for on arrival at immigration.

I wonder if he will go for the hat trick?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 pm

He's abusing Respected Members for not being suitably awed:

Well at least the spelling has improved. It's amazing how different the spelling is at times. The 1 million rand (around 80,000 pounds) has helped to write a letter and supply on this forum the anticipation of an article across Portugal. I am somehow not holding my breath. Just ignore him. BS. I will take my punishment from the mods for this comment.

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 10:00 pm

Aquila take a hike,when you can undertake a billion rand development, then you can challenge my spelling.

Jean I have presented the current Prime Minister with my findings. He is the gentleman who must authorize the dig. Given my findings presented to Portugal's Attorney General, and that of the US, he has no option but to authorize the dig. If he refuses, I,ll go for his throat - and he knows I am coming.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Does that say the Attorney General of the US? What kind of drug is that lunatic on?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh yes, so it does....

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... Birchus
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Dracula, no less. That'll scare the pants of The Prime Minister. And The President, I wouldn't be surprised. Especially if The US is likely to invade Portugal.

Is he drunk, do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Oh, he's really taking the p*ss out of them:

e: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 10:09 pm

News from my friends in Portugal tonight, is that Portugal appointed a new Attorney General yesterday.

Regards

Stephen Birch

Stephen Birch

Stephen Birch Today at 10:12 pm

GOING GOING GONE - Fernando Jose Pinto Monteiro

============

Is that supposed to be Secret Inside Information? We've had a thread about it since yesterday morning:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2433-new-pgr-has-deep-knowledge-of-the-mp

The former justice minister Laborinho Lucio said on Tuesday that the appointment of Joan Marques Vidal to the post of Attorney General's Office (PGR) was an "excellent" choice, stressing that the magistrate has a "deep knowledge" of the Ministry Public.

What an ar@e.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Drunk, drugged or just plain stupid, I don't know. But to involve the US Attorney General is mad.

Come to think of it what does this actually mean? Its not something I can understand and I speak English so I've no idea what the PM of Portugal will make of it.

and will put the Prime Minister to terms to excavate the Murat rear gravel driveway, in front of the entire Portuguese nation.

Does he expect the PM to do the digging himself live on TV or something? Its not at all clear.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Looks like he expects the PM of Portugal to personally dig, Greenink. He's on a role tonight - thank goodness he waited till Dallas was finished....

Stephen Birch Today at 10:19 pm

I am not prepared to name newspapers & magazines helping me, for all I know, members of this Forum work for the Mc Cann's and will try and stop my campaign- no way Jose.

I do this on my terms.

Will load newspaper article's after it is printed and cannot be stopped.

Tomorrow I am going for a photo shoot with my well groomed secretary who will be in the photos to be published.She's blonde.

It's not Blondie again, is it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Well we can't have any old Tom, Dickhead or Harry digging up Murat's rear driveway.
And then running off with the body. This must be seen to be done, like Caeser's wife.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:32 pm

It gets madder. What are photos of him and a blonde in SA supposed to prove? LOL The chap is A LUNATIC. I suppose some of the goons are taking this lunatic seriously.

Photos of a blonde from SA, Attorney General of US dropping everything to invade Portugal or something and the PM of Portugal digging up a back garden live on TV. He forgot to get Prince Charles in to whisper and soothe the plants around the garden before the trauma.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:33 pm

What makes him think anyone would want to stop him? He's doing a fantastic Trash Job on himself.
Me, I can hardly wait.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:35 pm

greenink211 wrote:It gets madder. What are photos of him and a blonde in SA supposed to prove? LOL The chap is A LUNATIC. I suppose some of the goons are taking this lunatic seriously.

Photos of a blonde from SA, Attorney General of US dropping everything to invade Portugal or something and the PM of Portugal digging up a back garden live on TV. He forgot to get Prince Charles in to whisper and soothe the plants around the garden before the trauma.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:36 pm

birch, if you put your foot in Portugal, you will be in serious trouble with police, I´ll bet that you will be arrested, accused of trespassing illegaly a private property, accused of causing fear in an elderly woman, also using lies, smears, defamation, also you will be presented to court, and probably sent to jail.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Some of us have ALREADY seen 'photos' of blonde WUMs in Robert Murat's garden....once bitten, twice shy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 pm

but, because you birch are a coward, you say that crap in South Africa, because I doubt that you have ***** to come to Portugal, or to Praia da Luz, and say your sick hallucinations in Praia da Luz.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:birch, if you put your foot in Portugal, you will be in serious trouble with police, I´ll bet that you will be arrested, accused of trespassing illegaly a private property, accused of causing fear in an elderly woman, also using lies, smears, defamation, also you will be presented to court, and probably sent to jail.

Don't put him off, Pedro. It's time another one of them got Arguidoed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm

He's not worth getting upset about, Pedro. I am sure the Portuguese authorities are well-able to deal with him and his rubbish. Even the people on not-Bennett's site aren't falling for this rubbish.

The online Portuguese press usually updates about midnight UK time; let's see if there is anything about this nonsense in them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Google is my friend (I hope).

Mnr Birch, grootword Jy idioot. Jy maak 'n bespotting van Madeleine McCann.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 pm

You´re right bb1: "Personally, I think the PM of Portugal has got more important things on his mind than some WUM making libellous statements and trying to blackmail him".

birch is really stupid, a coward, even following the reply of Portuguese PM, even following the statement of PJ about that issue, the hallucinated birch continues with his crap, I wonder if coward birch is being paid by someone to continue with his insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 pm

bb1, I´m not upset about that coward, personally, I would like to see him arrested, presented in court, sent to jail, then, expelled to South Africa, but with his passport apprehended.

You´re right bb1: "I am sure the Portuguese authorities are well-able to deal with him and his rubbish. Even the people on not-Bennett's site aren't falling for this rubbish."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Looks like he expects the PM of Portugal to personally dig, Greenink. He's on a role tonight - thank goodness he waited till Dallas was finished....

I am not prepared to name newspapers & magazines helping me, for all I know, members of this Forum work for the Mc Cann's and will try and stop my campaign- no way Jose.

I do this on my terms.

Tomorrow I am going for a photo shoot with my well groomed secretary who will be in the photos to be published.She's blonde.

No Bonny, it must be a horse, well groomed!, oh my, I don't like the sound of that rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Looks like he expects the PM of Portugal to personally dig, Greenink. He's on a role tonight - thank goodness he waited till Dallas was finished....

I do this on my terms.

No Bonny, it must be a horse, well groomed!, oh my, I don't like the sound of that rofl rofl rofl rofl

It could be a Bitch. Of the canine variety. Especially if it is Blondie.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next