JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK

4 posters

Go down

Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK Empty Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK

Post  Lamplighter Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 am

Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK
Sky News – 10 minutes ago

A Pakistani teenager who was shot by the Taliban for campaigning for girls to be allowed to go to school has been sent to the UK for medical treatment.
A military spokesman said 14-year-old Malala Yusufzai, whose shooting has drawn condemnation abroad and at home, would require prolonged care to fully recover physically and psychologically.
An air ambulance has been provided by the United Arab Emirates to transport Malala. She is travelling from Islamabad with her parents and medical staff, having been shot in the head and neck.
The spokesman said: "The panel of doctors recommended that Malala be shifted abroad to a UK centre which has the capability to provide integrated care to children who have sustained severe injury."
Malala has become a potent symbol of resistance against the Pakistani Taliban's efforts to deprive girls of an education.
Pakistanis have held some protests and candlelight vigils, but government officials have refrained from publicly criticising the Taliban by name over the attack, in what critics say is a lack of resolve against extremism.
However, the Pakistani authorities have offered a reward of more than $100,000 (£62,000) for the capture of her attackers.
She and two classmates were attacked by gunmen as they were on their way home from school in Swat, in the northwest of Pakistan.
Malala received life-saving treatment by neurosurgeons at the country's top military hospital in Rawalpindi, the twin city of the capital Islamabad, where doctors on Sunday removed her ventilator for a "successful" short trial.
"The medical team treating Malala have been reviewing her progress at regular intervals and consulting with international experts," the spokesman said.
"The acute phase has been managed in accordance with international standards and the medical team is pleased with her present condition, which has been described as optimal."
Pakistan has agreed to cover Malala's medical expenses in the UK.
I hope they manage to help her. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK Empty Re: Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 am

I hope they do something about the pigs who did this, but I'm not holding my breath.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK Empty Re: Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 am

Did you see what the ghastly, attention- hungry Madonna decided would 'help' the child?

The most inappropriate show of support: Madonna, 54, dedicates onstage striptease to Pakistani girl shot by Taliban

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217227/Malala-Yousafzai-Madonna-dedicates-onstage-striptease-Pakistani-girl-shot-Taliban.html#ixzz29MLuiWzX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 am

A fine display by Madonna of what education can do for women.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 am

That woman disgusts me. A young girl gets shot in the head and all Madonna can think of to do is waggle her ageing ar@e and wave her sagging t*ts about.

She's one person who would be vastly improved by a burkha.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:48 pm

People doing something vastly more useful than waggling their ageing ar@e:

Pakistani Girl Shot By Taliban Sent To UK Article-2217786-158430A5000005DC-28_634x413

Arrival: The plane carrying injured 14-year old Pakistani girl Malala Yousufzai, arrives at Birmingham airport this afternoon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217786/Malala-Yousafzai-Schoolgirl-survived-shot-head-Taliban-arrives-UK-Pakistan.html#ixzz29On4O7rH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't suppose Madonna will be doing anything like parting with some of her millions to help Malala, though, that doesn't attract nearly as many cameras.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Madonna disgusts me too.

She's one person who would be vastly improved by a burkha.

Could not agree more. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 am

What the...

http://news.sky.com/story/998328/arrests-at-uk-hospital-as-shot-girl-recovers

Arrests At UK Hospital As Shot Girl Recovers
11:14am UK, Tuesday 16 October 2012

Email
A number of people were arrested overnight after apparently attempting to gain access to the British hospital where a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban is being treated.

More follows...

If that was our home-grown terrorists, then mayhap they can be stuck on a plane to Gitmo too?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:27 am

When a reporter on the TV said exactly which hospital she was in, I was aghast. This should have been kept from the public at all costs. As it is, it is now blazoned all over the media. The Taliban say they will find her and kill her. However, one good thing, the Pakistanis seem to have rallied behind her, instead of pretending the Taliban don't exist. Some good may come out of this, besides the child being restored to health. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:31 am

Update:

A number of people were arrested overnight after apparently attempting to gain access to the British hospital where a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban is being treated.

They were detained after turning up at Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital falsely claiming to be related to 14-year-old Malala Yusufzai.

The teenager arrived in the UK for treatment on Monday after being attacked on a bus by gunmen, having campaigned for the right to go to school.

The hospital's medical director, Dr Dave Rosser, said the arrests were "irritating" but that Malala was never at risk and that the hospital was "very comfortable" with security arrangements.

"We think it's probably people being overly curious," he said, adding that Malala had a "comfortable night" at the hospital.

'"We're very pleased with the progress she's made so far."

More follows...

==========

OK, I will attempt to be charitable and tell myself the intruders were actually well-wishers hoping to show their support.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 am

Sorry. I'm not feeling inclined to be charitable. Just how many relations can she possibly have in UK.? And why would they want to visit overnight?
Nope, I don't like the sound of this at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 am

OK, I will attempt to be charitable and tell myself the intruders were actually well-wishers hoping to show their support.
With the Taliban threat to kill her, plus the fact that we knew there are Taliban sympathisers in the UK, I wouldn't trust anyone, to be truthful. And think of the kudos for the Taliban if they actually managed to get to her in a UK hospital, on UK ground and kill her. I hope the army are guiding her, discreetly of course, while the police are more visible. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down